RPG lounge

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Deathblade15, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But take heart!

But take heart! New Member

"Hold a tray in ONE hand, eh? What's the problem with two hands? And if I smile all the time, won't the customers think I'm suspicious? And I can't drop food all over THEM, but am I permitted to drop food in the area beside them? Or how about their drinks? May I drop their drink on them? A--" she decided it'd be foolish to go any further. Now that she though about it, her pockets were completely devoid of any sort of currency. Considering she now had a paying job here, it seemed like a bad move to irritate the bosses on the first day. At least, irritate them any more than she had already (if at all?).

"Alright, then. I'll leave you two to discuss me behind my back. If anyone needs me, I'll be out front serving drinks to people I don't know." She glanced at Honorius, who never answered her question. "Uhh, Mr. Honorius-boss-sir? Let me know what you want me to call you later."

And with those words, she left the room.

2. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Before I even get a chance to reply to my young employee that I preferred Archmagus Honorius since she was my junior, the girl goes on an outright rant over Tim's very simple instructions. I reach for my original copy of my own book of spells so I can seal her mouth shut for a few days, but before my hand even touches the sleeve of m robe, which is enchanted to hold all my things, she leaves once more asking what i should be called.

"... Tim, we should have just feed her to the Lagomorph..."

3. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

He stared off after her, was she just trying to irritate him or was that her natural emotions in play? He couldn't tell, she couldn't have been that bad, how much trouble could she cause. He already saw the place in flames, we are so ****ed.

"... Tim, we should have just feed her to the Lagomorph..."

"Patience my old friend, a thousand lifetimes seems to have made you good at that. She will have her uses, and with missions coming up at a faster rate we need someone to help us."

He put a hand to his chin, something strange was up, the demons within were about at a constant chatter in dark and ancient languages. He looked back up.

"You've read about all the disappearances and murders going through the universe and the time stream," he looked to Honorius, "the dreams are getting worse, grave things are coming, they can feel it."

4. But take heart!

"... Tim, we should have just fe--" his voice trailed off as she made her way to the front.

So, the old man's short tempered. A weakness. Score! I'll store that for later. Other one seems calm. Guess I should figure his out soon. It might bode well for me in the future.

The bar was as empty as it had been before. Three or four fat women (the last was debatable...), one old man, and one slug... thing. No one seemed to need any service, so she figured she'd go talk to the Lagamorph. It'd be very unlike her not to have the last word in matters.

"Oy, bunny-thing," she called as she approached it. She left a solid meter between her and the cage, "you realize it's because of YOU that I'm working in this place. I mean, you had to go and be all cute, and stuff. A thing like you should be out and about frolicking in the grass, not sittin' there just WAITING for a chance to eat a staff member..."

5. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

the dreams are getting worse, grave things are coming, they can feel it.

"Hmm. It seems the situation is getting worse by the day. Pay close attention to your demons, they're more in-tuned to the happenings of the happenings of the physical realm than the angles and demons of heaven and hell. They'll be the first ones to warn us of an impending doom... Anyways, It's about time for me to actually do some work. I'm going to watch on the rookie, she may know how to serve the customers but I'm sure she has no clue how to make an Andromeda 19 with a hint of lemon."

6. abculatter_2

abculatter_2 New Member

Lagomorph continued grooming himself. Not because he was dirty or that he needed it, it was just so damn boring in this cage. When he had first arrived here he had taken up the hobby of getting out of this infernal device, and he succeeded many times. But each and every time he was always recaptured by that black demon thing. After his twenty-fourth attempt at freedom (or at the very least a good rampage) he decided that it wasn't worth the effort, even if he did taste blood. After giving his side a good licking he lifted his head and began scanning the bar for the 6,327th time since his arrival. Nothing was new, and it never was. Just the same assortment of delicious-looking creatures sitting around, just WAITING for him to devour their scrumptious spleen-meats, none of which he could reach... wait... it looked like one of them was approaching.

It was that shape-shifter that had almost let him out earlier (he could sense that something was amiss when he first saw her, and saw her shift earlier that day). She seemed to be speaking to him...

Although Lagomorph had never learned how to speak in any language other then bloodshed, he had the seemingly-telepathic ability to pick up the general gist of what other beings were attempting to tell him (in actuality it was simply an extremely heightened and refined ability to pick up incredibly subtle hints). He looked at her lazily, both in an attempt to look as if he wasn't able to strike at a moment's notice and because he was bored, then noticed that she stopped a good pace away from the cage. Damn, he thought (although he does not think in words, simply memories, feelings, and wordless thoughts).

It seemed she was annoyed at him for attacking that servant earlier, was annoyed that he had beguiled her into opening the cage so he could eat said servant, and that the black demon thing had forced her to serve under him because of what he did. Lagomorph slowly lost interest in her and was about to go back to grooming when he felt that she was talking about freeing him. He perked up his ears and began listening to her again, but he soon realized that she was talking about how he SHOULD be free, not that she was going to free him. Lagomorph was starting to get a bit annoyed, but then noticed a creature not like the rest walk into the bar.

It was covered from head to toe with scales and was considerably larger then the others (with the exclusion of the round ones) in both height and muscle. The claws on its feet dug into the floorboards slightly and a thick tail extended from its backside. The pedestal creaked as it sat in front of the long servant-table, and it tapped a clawed hand on the table as it waited for a servant to tend to it.

7. But take heart!

Demosthenes grew tired of yelling at the currently innocent-looking rabbit. She turned to see Honorius sitting near the drinks in deep thought, waiting for a customer to enter. She grumbled to herself as she made her way to the entrance, ready to greet the next sentient being to enter the bar.

Speak of the devil... she thought, as a large lizard-like being entered the bar.

Completely ignoring her presence, the reptilian creature trudged towards the servant-table.

Sigh. That's my cue. Put on a smile, self.

"H'lo there. I'll be serving you today. Our specials today are drinks and food. Anything in particular you'd like?" she asked, with a slight flirt about her tone. This one was an OBVIOUS heterosexual male. Might as well abuse that.

"Straight vodka." he grunted in a gruff voice.

She walked over to Honorius, who was now alert.

"The guy just wants some vodka... Simple enough, right old ma--"

The big lump of lizard was now forcibly hammering a sign to the wall.

"Oy! I don't know what this place's views are on soliciting, but property damage is not an option. I learned that the hard way. Now please sit down, and I'll bring you your drink."

The lizard man turned at the sound of her voice, but ignored her words. Instead, he surveyed the room.

Demosthenes took this time to read what the sign said. "Gor'trek's Bloodbath. Well, that's rather morbi-- HEY, NO, NO. STOP." She yelled. He seemed to be walking towards the Lagomorph cage.

"WHOA, WHOA. DO NOT OPEN THAT. THERE'S A SIGN, SEE? I KNOW HE'S CUTE BU--"

Cute. Right. As the lizard-man approached, the Lagomorph began to snarl.

"How much for the animal?" he spoke.

"Oh, I don't know if you wanna buy that thing, man. All it does is eat people, growl, and grow a big head."

He repeated the question without taking his eyes of the Lagomorph.

"Uhh, I guess--"

Once again, she was unable to finish a sentence. The lizard-man dropped a few coins on the floor, put a claw on the top of the cage, and in a few milliseconds, was gone. As was the Lagomorph.

"Oh, boy. I'm in deep **** now."

8. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

The big lump of lizard was now forcibly hammering a sign to the wall.

Someone's hanging signs in the bar. Oh well, I really don't care.

The lizard-man dropped a few coins on the floor, put a claw on the top of the cage, and in a few milliseconds, was gone.

Before I even have a chance get up in order to stop the lizard man who has just stolen the lagomorph, the lizard man disappears. I need to exercise more, it seems people have been getting away from me all day.

"... Tim!!"

This isn't going to end well...

9. abculatter_2

abculatter_2 New Member

Lagomorph stumbled woozily from side to side and felt as if he was about to hurl. I HATE teleports... he thought, shaking his head in an attempt to regain his balance. Looking around, he saw he was within a huge, dark metal room, probably some-sort of storage. The only light source in the entire room was a square door, in which he saw the brief silhouette of the scaly-thing before it shut with a slight hiss.

Wonder if there's any other creatures in here... he thought, mutating into his demonic form and stretching out his tongue to unlock the cage. Despite the darkness, Lagomorph knew how to do it by heart and soon stepped out onto the cold metal floor. He immediately began using his whiskers to search the darkness for any other objects.

---

Blekarv walked briskly through the hallway of the space-bus. After several moments, he stepped out onto the Lounge's spaceport and saw a few people were already waiting to get inside.

"Cost is 100IC from here to Gor'trek's, not including the return trip." he said to the first man, who paid him the 100IC (interstellar credits). Blekarv stepped aside and let the man go in, repeating the price to the next in line...

10. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Tim nodded as Honorius left him to his thoughts. He opened the large viewport and starlight slightly brightened the dark backroom. He observed the stars in their elegance, wondering when the events of his dreams were going to happen. Sooner or later his latest bartender and possible demon hunter would have know of the events about to happen.

"... Tim!!"

He turned, not after a few minutes of leaving him Honorius returned running in the backroom, out of breath.

"What is it Honorius?" He said exeptionally calm, "newbie screw something up already?"

11. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

newbie screw something up already?

Yeah, she came here... That's not the point...

"Someone just bunnynapped the Lagomorph! And he didn't pay for his Vodka. He left this:"

I hold up the flyer he left behind: Gor'trek's Bloodbath.

12. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Someone just bunnynapped the Lagomorph! And he didn't pay for his Vodka. He left this:"

Tim's eyes widened, "He did..." his demonic features started to take over and he yelled out distordtedly, "WHAT!!!"

Tim ripped the flyer from his hands, his eyes glowing a deep crimson as he read over its contents, he stared at the flyer and suddenly it set ablaze by his own will. He made a daemonic roar his claws jutting out his teeth turning into fangs, he was steamed overall and as he started to calm down his demonics retracted back to normality.

He stormed towards the door a making a powerful kick at it and sending it flying through the lobby nearly hitting a patron.

"Hey watch it!"

Tim stormed over to him and roared in his face, sending the man running for his life, he turned his attention to the frightened newbie, in a serious voice he told her,

"Girl, you're coming with me, Honorius you watch the bar, I'm bringing my rabbit home."

He walked towards the hanger, his starship "Daemon's Armaggedon" a fighter of epic proportions. Dark Adamantium hull, Mark VI shield generator, twin turbo las blasters, ion torpedos, missles, Terrion III stealth systems, highest quality electronics and radars, and Quadruple turbine XV-42 engines, all painted in a Chaos black color.

"Get on the ship," he started walking over to it, the drop bay lowering.

13. abculatter_2

abculatter_2 New Member

Wonder who that is... Blekarv thought as he admitted another guest into his space-bus.

14. But take heart!

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What'd I do? I was just doing my job! The guy asked for a drink, and I gave him the drink, and then he decided to SOMEWHAT steal your pet. He DID leave money, you know. How the hell was I supposed to know he was going to pull some sort of magic trick right in the middle of the bar, and take your bunny wabbit?! I didn't even know why your bunny was there!" Demosthenes cries were (obviously) futile as Tim got on his ship.

She followed him in, only because she knew she was dead either way. Gor'trak's Bloodbath didn't seem half as bad as what she imagined Tim could do.

"So... uhh... are you going to give me the... uhh... you know... in-flight safety presentation or... what?"

15. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

he ignored her cries and pleas as he entered onto his ship, beginning to power up his fighter.

"So... uhh... are you going to give me the... uhh... you know... in-flight safety presentation or... what?"

He didn't look up from the controls he overlooked. He then began to start up the craft his hands moving towards the throttle, "Sit down, don't touch anything, and hold onto your seat."

The engines whined as repulsor lifts made the ship rise and hover, he tilted the throttle making the ship spin to the right and he shot off like a dart out of the hanger, he typed in the coordinates of the arena into his hyperdrive systems, in moments they entered the strange atmosphere that was hyperspace.

It would take only a matter of minutes for them to reach their target.

16. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Of all the demons I've seen in my lifetime I've never seen more than a small handful that are as frightening as Tim. When he fully changes the universe itself is forced to distort to accompany his power. Of course, its the same with myself but im not nearly as scary.

Girl, you're coming with me, Honorius you watch the bar, I'm bringing my rabbit home.

"Hmm. They might need a little help. I've got the perfect creature for the job."

I reach into my sleeve and pull out my greatest tome. The Sworn Book of Honorius Deluxe, Unabridged, Millennium Edition.

"Here we go."

I hold my tome in one hand and raise my other hand in front of me. There a conglomeration of all the greatest magical formulas combined together appear; the star of david, Solomon's circle, the Sephiroth, etc.

From within Daemon's Armageddon a flash of light and magical symbols appear and a very unique figure steps forth. He is clothed in a pure gray robe. Six wings sprout from his back on his right side, wings akin to a bat or dragon. On his left, wings akin to that of a great bird. Upon his head, a halo, also gray, but with two long horns curving out of it.

"I'm here on orders from my leige and master. Archmagus Honorius, greatest of the magi. I am Abraxas, a being that is neither Angle nor Demon. I am here to help."

The creature that belongs to neither Heaven, Earth, nor Hell says this with a bow before looking back up with a smile.

17. DustinTheWind

DustinTheWind Active Member

Quoten sighed. He had been waiting several minutes now, but his drink had still not arrived. I'll have to try to get their attention again.

"Excuse me..." The waitress didn't hear him. Apparently she was occupied with the lizardman. He sighed and waited until she was finished.

"Excuse me..." Suddenly the owner appeared and hustled her onto a starship. He sighed again and followed them. After waiting a few minutes to ensure any immediate distractions were dissipated, he tapped on the owner's shoulder.

"Excuse me, I ordered a drink half an hour ago and have yet to be served, and have been trying to get the attention of your waitress for several minutes now. I recognize that your staff has been largely been occupied and/or deceased, but even so I feel I must complain about your slow service. What does it take for a king to get a drink around here?"

18. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

"I need a drink" says Honorius

19. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Excuse me, I ordered a drink half an hour ago and have yet to be served, and have been trying to get the attention of your waitress for several minutes now. I recognize that your staff has been largely been occupied and/or deceased, but even so I feel I must complain about your slow service. What does it take for a king to get a drink around here?"

"There isn't time for a drink," he stared at the stoaway, how he hadn't noticed him earlier was interesting, "you help me do something and you'll get a free drink when we're back from our little roadtrip."

All of a sudden a brilliant flash of lights and runes filled the ship, a demonic angel like figure appeared before them,

"I'm here on orders from my leige and master. Archmagus Honorius, greatest of the magi. I am Abraxas, a being that is neither Angle nor Demon. I am here to help."

"I had a feeling Honorius wouldn't let me go so easily and so unarmed," he stared at the interesting creature, a unique power emanated from it, not as powerful as Honorius or himself, but it would certainly be good back-up, "then you are now under my command Abraxus."

The hyperspace began to dissapate and they came upon a star station, big flashy neon lights and spotlights scoured the outskirts of space, it was clear that this was the so called gor'trek bloodbath competition arena. He would certainly make it a bloodbath, even more so, by the time he was done, it would be a blood lake. Tim accelerated the engines towards the arena and docked in the bay. He got up from his seat,

"all of you come!"

They all followed him, the dark creature, being a disturbing sight to others. Even though Tim was down right infuriated he would have to deal with this accordingly. He stopped.

"We're going to enter into this competition," he turned to the girl, "this is part of your training, not for the bar, but for something else. You won't ask for what, you'll just do it. Let your instincts take over, I'm sure that you'll handle yourself fine, just don't expect me to save you in the first round."

He turned again and approached what looked like a ticket booth, he tapped on the glass, an alien creature looked at him with 4 eyes,

"can I help you?"

"I want in on this competition, and so do they."

20. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

What an odd place Honorius has summoned me too. It's been a couple thousand years since I was last needed, maybe this will be fun.

"Sir, may I ask what I have been summoned here for and who you are?" I ask the dark, demonic being who I was summoned too.

21. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Sir, may I ask what I have been summoned here for and who you are?"

Tim turned at the sound of the creature, his eyes flashed a slight crimson and a shad of green.

"My name is Tim, we're making a pick-up, to do that, we have to fight."

22. abculatter_2

abculatter_2 New Member

Fiknar stared at them for a moment. These guys were one of two things; a bunch of ISTFs (Interstellar Security Task Forces) who didn't do their research, or some honest contestants who didn't read the entire notice. He decided that if they were ISTFs, the recruitment department would notice and sort them out.

"Recruitment's down that hallway." He gurgled, pointing a long finger down the hallway to the left.

23. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

name: Abraxas
    Appearance: He is clothed in a pure gray robe. Six wings sprout from his back on his right side, wings akin to a bat or dragon. On his left, wings akin to that of a great bird. Upon his head, a halo, also gray, but with two long horns curving out of it.
    Personality: Combine Hitler and Ghandi, That's Abraxas. A combination of good and evil who's ideals are in constant flux.
    Background: Abraxas is an accident. He's the result of the union between a fallen angel and a risen demon. His very existence is contradictory.
    Gears/weapons: Can summon weapons of light and darkness.
    Magicks: His right side controls darkness and his left controls light. Both sides must use magic at the same time though. He also has power over life and death but use of this power will destroy him, although he will revive after ten thousand years.

24. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"you have my thanks," he turned, "you come, all of you."

He began striding over to the recruitment area, there was a bit of a line. He stopped for a moment, he took a breath and started to push past the line, there were many disgruntles of approvement, a good amount swore at him, more than half of the swearers in different languages.

There was an extremely muscular one he pushed passed who grabbed onto Tim and turned him around, just as he was about to punch Tim in the face Tim grabbed onto the mans hand. His grip slowly tightened and the alien began cursing as the pain coursed through his hand bringning him to his knees. Tim delievered a knee to his face causing the alien to tumble head over heel into another starship.

The other soon to be contestants began to scatter as they saw this display of power and the let him pass. He reached the counter,

"I'm here for the tournament," he said surprisingly calm.

25. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

What an interesting man. Although, it would have been better for him to just annihilate the creature on the spot. Or solve the whole thing peacefully, either one.

I look around, the other contestants to be are all more or less terrified. I turn from side to side a little and give everyone i warm smile which seems to calm them down a little. At least until I give my wings a great big wave which only freaks the aliens out once more.

I give the crowd one more look around before adding in "Me too, along with the girl and this other guy."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.