RPG lounge

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Deathblade15, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anir

Anir New Member

In a place where the forces of space and time have
    "You're real aren't you?"

Demetrius narrowed his eyes, looking Nergal up and down. Yes, this daemon was no simulation. He could see the three spirits entwined within, something that simulations lacked. Then again, most living beings only had one spirit within them.

He decided to answer the man's question. There was something very intriguing about Nergal.

"Indeed, I am real, though I don't know how I ended up in your simulation. Frankly, I don't care. Do you?"

2. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Indeed, I am real, though I don't know how I ended up in your simulation. Frankly, I don't care. Do you?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. If you're not my actual simulation fight, then wha..."

Bombs shot off onto the two warriors as 3 star bombers flew overhead, machines began to flood out of the buildings and began to fire at the warriors.

"I think our actual test is here, they'd only hinder our fight anyways. Temporary truce?"

3. Anir

Anir New Member

"I think our actual test is here, they'd only hinder our fight anyways. Temporary truce?"

After a moment's thought, Demetrius nodded, a smile creeping back onto his lips. Leaping over the debris and landing lightly next to Nergal, he watched the steady approach of tanks and aircraft, the smile growing wider and more manic the more he saw a chance to kill something.

"I'd shake your hand, but I'd probably end up slicing it off," he said, looking at Nergal out of the corner of his eye. "Shall we teach these VR fools a lesson?"

4. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"I'd shake your hand, but I'd probably end up slicing it off," he said, looking at Nergal out of the corner of his eye. "Shall we teach these VR fools a lesson?"

"I believe we should," he looked about him, the carnage would be immaculate, "I'll go for the big metal tin can, and you go for the other big metal tin can."

5. But take heart!

But take heart! New Member

Battle One

The other skunk lunged forward, aiming for the back of her neck. It succeeded.

"YOWCH!" She yelled, as it dug its teeth in. "GOD, YOU'RE A PEST."

It took her a couple of seconds to be able to think clearly because of the pain, but once she did, she rolled backwards into a position where she could apply all of her weight on the other skunk. She then morphed into a tall, muscular man with the characteristics of what is often called a 'fake pro-wrestler', trying to crush the skunk under her weight.

This did not work, for now she had another man under her.

"OH, so you're like a clone. Greaaaaaaaaaattt..."

She got off of him, and made her form a bit lighter for quick movement. After turning into a young boy, who was moderately built, a small lump began to develop in her side, that turned into her sword.

She unsheathed it, and moved to strike.

Mmmm, it's turned at a slight angle, soooo... the best target would probably be...

Placing herself to the side of the other young boy, she took a swing at his right oblique, and hoped to god he didn't know how to fight back.

Battle Two

The room shifted its floor somewhat diagonally and began generating a substance that made the floor slippery. It then shot at him from the top, side, and back, three different colored bolts going at the same speed.

The metal box changed its holographic message.

"Don't fall."

6. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Before my attack can connect the room angles the floor in an attempt to make me lose my balance. Not a problem, I can fly. As soon as I lift off the floor though the room fires three bolts at me. Three bolts, two divine symbols... That's not good. I need a third weapon, or shield, something to cover my back. And I don't have the time to summon another divine weapon. Maybe I can multitask a little.

I raise my staff to block the shots above and to my side while flowing my creative and destructive powers into it.

"I hope this works"

The bolts strike, creating small explosions. None of which hit their targets. I remain standing, or, floating rather, with an adjustment to my form. My right wings have been sharpened to an obsidian like blade and my left wings have been hardened into shields.

"... What am I supposed to hit?"

7. Anir

Anir New Member

"I'll go for the big metal tin can, and you go for the other big metal tin can."

Excellent, a man after his own heart. Demetrius bounded forward, not caring to notice if Nergal followed him or not. Landing just below the barrel of the tank, he sliced a blade against it, testing to see if he could puncture it. It appeared he could. Grinning fiendishly, he leapt up onto the top and wrenched the cover off with a scream of metal against metal.

"Hello," he said sweetly to the terrified soldier inside. "Now be a good boy and scream, m'kay?"

8. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

He jumped off towards a tank and ripped it open,

"Hey! I'm supposed to get first carnage you bastard!"

Inside the transport

Jesus that thing just ripped it open, triple grade plasmic armor, he ripped it off like it was goddamn paper. The soldier just stared, he was in shock, too afraid of the thing.

"Hello," he said sweetly to the terrified soldier inside. "Now be a good boy and scream, m'kay?"

Then in action he shouted back at the thing, aiming his gun,

"I'll scream ya to hell you bastard!"

He yelled as he emptied his rifle's clip into the thing, then it was empty and the daemon remained, his eyes widened in terror.

Nergal turned his attention towards a group of soldiers making their ways to him,

"Heh, you're dead, all of you."

He lunged at them and didn't even care for introductions, he sliced them all, slashing, hacking, screaming, it was harmonious.

9. Anir

Anir New Member

He yelled as he emptied his rifle's clip into the thing, then it was empty and the daemon remained, his eyes widened in terror.

He stopped smiling. S***, this was going to be boring. Grabbing the soldier by the front of his uniform, he hauled him out of the tank and killed him quickly, licking the blood from his fingers when he was through. Sticking his head down into the hole the soldier had left, he barely flinched as a bullet collided with his head.

"Looks like there's another mouse down here. Maybe you'll scream for me."

Near Nergal.

Dear God, what was that thing coming toward them? This was never in any of their training, no one had ever told them how to cope with something that just kept coming, slicing people to shreds and ignoring bullets.

And Jesus that smile. As if he enjoyed it, the bastard.

10. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Nergal lifted up one of the soldiers by the collar, the soldier struggled then pulled out his handgun firing bullet after bullet into his head. Nergal ignored the bullets as they passed on through, then he smiled, and stabbed right into the soldier's body armor, piercing right through. Then he tossed him aside.

He looked about, and saw something interesting, it was a chaingun. This would be fun Nergal thought. He extended his hand and black tentacles protruded forth, launching at the gun and pulling it onto his arm. The tentacles encased it and then melded in forming a green and black chaingun onto Nergal's arm.

He took another look, seeing the other daemon somewhat enjoying this fight. Too bad for him, Nergal's got a gun. The barrel started to rotate and Nergal took aim, Green ectoplasmic bullets began firing, piercing into armor, dismembering his opponents. He laughed as he did this, green shells falling onto the ground as his limitless supply of bullets shot through each of his enemies.

11. But take heart!

But take heart! New Member

Battle Two

"... What am I supposed to hit?"

The metal box, once again, changed its holographic projection.

"Guess." It read.

The room contracted to a point where, as he bobbed up and down in flight, he could sometimes feel the ball of his foot brushing the ground, and the tip of his wings touch the ceiling.

The metal box floated meters away from him.

A fog spread through the room.

Six bolts came at him from six different angles. Top, bottom, left, right, left-upper diagonal, right-upper diagonal.

12. Nid

Nid New Member

1SAAC's twin photoreceptors cycled in on the sizzling splatter of brackish red that now adorned his cheerfully yellow raincoat. He examined the stain from several angles, shutters flipping over the glowing sockets frequently in a failed attempt to appear more human than he actually was. He rubbed at the stain with a carbonite-molded pincer, to little effect. The ominous splash of crimson remained.

Out of the corner of his infrared tac display, he noticed the phallic head of one of the card-playing aliens regard him with mild, eyeless contempt. Its lips, like a set of shredded condoms, curled back in distaste. 1SAAC quickly shook his head and gesticulated at the remaining contents of the beverage he had ordered and subsequently spilled, as to avoid any misconceptions. The other shook its oddly formed head and turned back to its trophy-adorned companion, who was idly twitching a shoulder-mounted plasma cannon.

1SAAC sighed, a jet of white gas escaping from his auditory cooling vents. That drink had cost him twelve coin-based real-time exchange digital interface tokens (CREDITS, for short). Twelve! And it cost double that to get a reheated, squirming aquamarine-coloured sandwich wrapped in tinfoil. The ridiculous prices bounded around the corners of the android's sarcasm motivator: now I know why they call it Gor'Trek's Bloodbath. This is a slaughter!

Not that he had actually been able to taste the bubbling scarlet beverage labelled SLURMTM--his trochaic vocabulator had rapidly expelled the acrid fluid onto his raincoat. And 'taste' was really only a vague concept to 1SAAC--he was a blatantly artificial creature, after all--or maybe it was just the food.

His photoreceptors swivelled back to his watch. The exaggerated, colourful features of Captain Shepard grinned proudly up at him despite the twin analog hands over the Spectre's face. Only eleven minutes had passed since the last time 1SAAC had glanced at the time. He shuffled uncomfortably.

13. Anir

Anir New Member

Ah the blood. The blood was glorious.

Nevermind that it was VR blood and thus not real. Demetrius enjoyed it nonetheless. He'd finished off the few soldiers in the tank and was shredding another that had just appeared, the metal shrieking in protest. He was finally having fun on this planet. Halfway through carving a person open like a turkey, he realized something about the simulation. He had vaguely heard before a voice saying, "Recalculating difficulty, please wait" at least three times, and now there seemed to be far more of the army then there had been originally.

Dropping the already dead soldier, he shouted to Nergal, though he couldn't be heard over the din of the chaingun. Where the hell did he get that? he wondered.

"Oy, Nergal! I think the army's getting larger! Listen to me you bastard!"

14. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Nergal laughed as he cut open the army with his chaingun, he laughed so hard it brought him to tears of joy at this uncountable man... uh VR slaughter. Over the sound of his chaingun he heard a voice yelling to him.

"Oy, Nergal! I think the army's getting larger! Listen to me you bastard!"

He stopped firing and stopped the gun's rotation. "I know isn't it glorious! Though it is getting a bit boring, I suppose we could end this now."

He absorbed the chaingun, knowing he would need it later. Leaping next to his newfound friend, he said to him, "I hope you can grow wings, cause I know I can," two bladed wings instantaniously sprouted from his back, grabbing onto the other daemon he lifted both of them up at a fast speed, bullets and rockets hoped to hit them, but it was to no avail.

Once they were far enough and the sky was beginning to blacken, he tossed the daemon into the air, and shot his hands to the ground, tentacles came out of his sleeves and back forming up something of a large turbo laser cannon. A seat popped out of his back, which the daemon safely landed in, in front of the daemon was a big red button with a skull on it, that was covered with a glass safety.

Nergal then charged up his cannon, to his fullest extent, energy particles swirling and gathering around the tip of the gun.

Inside the test chamber

Scientists of many species were gathered in one room, each of their VR testees in a ball of energy, hooked up by many wires all over their bodies, measuring temperature, heartrate, strength, agility, willpower, and most importently, their powerlevels.

One of the scientists gaped in awe at the rising power level of two particular subjects.

"sir," he said quietly, "I think you might want to have a look at this."

The chief scientist turned about and proceeded over the chair, "what is it this time Wilson, better not be that over 9000 crap joke or I'm going to shoot you."

"This time I'm serious sir, except its not over 9000, its... its..." the scientist couldn't contain himself, in a loud voice he shouted out, "Its over 900,0-" a bullet shot out piercing the scientist named Wilson's brain. His body landed with a thump.

"I warned him, I really did," the chief scientist looked at all the staring faces, "what are you looking at, get back to work," they did as they were told, "and someone pick up Wilson over here."

He looked at the monitors, and his eyes widened, his jaw dropped, "no, this... this isn't possible."

The meters read over 900,000 and the power levels kept on climbing.

Inside the VR Chamber

Nergal was fully charged and the glass safety slid open,

"Whenever you're ready, press the button and we'll kill every last one of them, maybe even overload this piece of crap technology."

15. Anir

Anir New Member

"Whenever you're ready, press the button and we'll kill every last one of them, maybe even overload this piece of crap technology."

Demetrius laughed.

"Hell, you're full of tricks, aren't you? I'd hoped I would be able to kill some more, but this is getting tiresome. Pity. Bring on the destruction!" he yelled as he smashed his hand into the button. The energy discharged in a massive beam, hitting the ground and obliterating every single being in the simulation in a radiant explosion of ectoplasmic energy and green light. Demetrius grinned.

Alarms began ringing and the simulation began to break up. Finally, it fizzled out altogether, leaving the two daemons standing in a cold metal room.

"Hm," mused Demetrius. "It seems we've broken the mortal's little toy. Finally."

Inside the test chamber

Though the chief scientist had attempted to monitor the power levels of the two exceptional subjects, one of them had just discharged a massive energy blast. The blast had blown out every computer and the VR simulation chambers were now useless.

Coughing in the smoke from the ruined monitors, the chief scientist punched a button which read: "Master Override-Do not use except in the case of an emergency" convinced that it would open the chambers. Except it didn't.

"Damn, that power surge took out the override too?"

Demetrius looked around and finally rested his eyes on Nergal.

"What now? I'm all for breaking out of this piece of crap."

16. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"What now? I'm all for breaking out of this piece of crap."

"Well normally, all we'd have to do is..." he perked his head up, "yes, I see, of course, very well then."

He lowered his head, a small smiled coming over his face, then he looked to Demetrius, "our time together has been fun, but the master is awake now and wills for his body back," he gave a small shrug, "I do hope to do business with you in the future."

Nergal went to his knees a convulsed as his transformation to normality began, his wings receded, his claws retracted, and his body literally disintegrated, leaving Tim in his stead. The man in a black trenchcoat stood up and turned to Demetrius.

"Impressive work I must admit," he pulled out his magnum, from the opposite direction of Demetrius, "we may have destroyed the simulations, but not the containment fields, unleash a burst of energy or shoot your way out now, I'll be seeing you soon."

He shot his double barreled magnum and he disappeared from the metal room.

In the lab

A warning klaxon sounded, the chief scientist looking about the electrical smoke saw one of the subjects moving about, wires breaking off his body.

"Damn, he's escaping! Seal the room!"

"We can't sir, his powerlevels shorted out everything in here!"

Tim sent out a shockwave, his sphere disintegrated and wires came off his body. He fell to the floor and landed on his feet. Ever so slowly he got up, and looked around the room,

"I don't like to be tested like a labrat."

"Technically you did sign..." Tim pulled his magnum and shot the scientist, his head blew up and he was flung to the wall.

"Anyone else?"

They stayed silent, "good, who's in charge?"

17. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Guess

18. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Guess

"Great... It's got a sense of humor..."

Suddenly The room shrinks and starts to fill with fog.

"Okay, fog, and not much room to move. I can deal with this"

Then six bolts shoot out of the room from different directions.

"Not good enough." I say as i brangish my wings and block the bolts. I hear small explosions as some of the deflected bolts clash against the walls of the room.

"I'm worse than a lame, blind cat. All the powers of Heaven and Hell and i can't fight my way out of a single room... Wait a second..."

I think I missed something. My enemy is the room. The room has no targets. No clues as how to defeat it. The competition is called a "Blood Bath"

Wow I feel stupid. This whole time I've been looking for a way to defeat this box. I never thought outside the box. I need to simply eradicate the box itself. Stupid stupid stupid.

I raise my staff in preparation to cause the outright destruction, filling it with destructive power while preparing a nice statue of myself to be created in its place. But before I can slam my staff into the floor, the floor disappeares. Poof, gone. In fact, the entire room is gone.

I open my eyes to find myself inside some sort of glass chamber. Im covered in wires and scanners from halo to toe. I hear sirens blaring and a scene of total carnage in front of me. If I had to guess, Tim got loose and started breaking heads. As I think this I see a head roll across the room before falling in half and instantaneously combusting.

Yeah... Tim's enjoying himself.

I let loose a blast of light and darkness and blow my containment chamber over and walk towards where Tim and some other daemon are enjoying a massacre, dodging flaming, exploding, flying heads and bodies as I go.

"You guys enjoying yourselves?"

19. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Tim found the chief scientist and pulled his magnum on him.

"You guys enjoying yourselves?"

Tim turned to find that half daemon/angel thing, ah good he's here.

"Best day ever I think, this is the chief scientist, he conducted experiments on us by using these test chambers. I do believe we're ready to go," he gave him an evil glare, "aren't we."

"Yes! Yes! You can go, please don't kill me!"

"You said I can go," Tim clicked the magnums chamber into place, "you did mean everyone right?"

"Yeeeeeeeessssssss!!!" Tears were falling down his face and he falls to his knees, his hands clasped together, "all of you can go, please don't kill me!"

"Tsk, Pathetic excuse for a life, I spare you in the name of all daemonics."

"Oh thank you, thank you," he crawls over and grabs Tim's foot, kissing it, Tim disgusted kicks the man across the room.

"We'll be leaving now, have a nice day," he turns to Abraxas, "grab the others, I'll destroy this lab," he turns to Demotrius, "do with him as you please."

20. Anir

Anir New Member

"do with him as you please."

Demetrius looked like a child who had just found out they were celebrating Christmas every day of the year. Turning his red eyes onto the trembling scientist, he extended his blades and tried to determine the best way to kill this pathetic insect who had dared to treat him like a mere mortal.

He also decided that he liked Tim. Or whatever it was that he was calling himself now. After licking the blood from his fingers, he turned to the other two and wondered where he was going to go after this place blew.

"Hey, Tim!" he yelled. "D'you know of any interesting places around here?"

21. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Tim gathered the data streams, most he had expected, others he hadn't. After destroying all the computers and smoke and flame had filled the room, he heard a voice call out to him.

"Hey, Tim!" he yelled. "D'you know of any interesting places around here?"

"Well after we retrieve something of value from this competition, we're going back to my place, interested in coming?"

22. Anir

Anir New Member

"Well after we retrieve something of value from this competition, we're going back to my place, interested in coming?"

"I dunno," he replied. "Will I be able to kill things? If so, I'm in!"

23. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"I dunno," he replied. "Will I be able to kill things? If so, I'm in!"

"Welcome to the club, Abraxas, Demetrius, let's go, I want to win this thing so we can get the hell off this rock."

24. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Welcome to the club, Abraxas, Demetrius, let's go, I want to win this thing so we can get the hell off this rock.

"Sure thing."

I start to follow Tim when I get the oddest feeling, like I've forgotten someting. No. A lot of things. Something important too... Oh well.

25. Anir

Anir New Member

"Welcome to the club, Abraxas, Demetrius, let's go, I want to win this thing so we can get the hell off this rock."

"Heh," laughed Demetrius. "Okay, 'Boss'."

His hands, having slid back into their normal form, began to stain red. The chaos would be so much fun. As long as his brothers didn't show up. They'd been doing that a lot lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.