RPG lounge

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Deathblade15, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Tim walked out with Demetrius and Abraxas close at hand. A klaxon sounded out and all stared at each other as an announcement in multiple languages shouted out,

"warning, warning, containment breach, electronics... failing, weapon systems... failing, shields... failing, cloaking... failing, life-support... failing. All occupants of the battledrome, please evacuate the premises. I repeat, evacuate the premesis."

The ground began to shake, hundreds of contestants and fans began to storm out of the stadium.

Tim shouted out to them, "MOVE!"

All rushed out towards the space dock, the starship was coming closer, Abraxas carried the other two, Demetrius was running at full speed. They made it on the ship, Tim activated the lift repulsors and it turned, then blasted out of the station. From behind hundreds of starships left the stadium as the station itself warped into hyperspace. All remained silent on the way home.

At the bar

Honorius was happily making drinks and cleaning glasses when a pretty little number approached the counter. She wore boots, jeans, and a t-shirt with sunglasses covering her face. A staff was on her back and she rapped on the bar.

Honorius looked up, his eyes widened a bit at the sight of the woman,

"Hello Honorius," she took off her shades, placing them on the table, "where's my brother?"

Hours later at the bar

They all arrived at the bar, its space dock greeting them as the engines whined and stopped as the hulking plasmic metal landed on the platform. The docking bay lowered and Tim stormed out of it, the others following behind.

Tim was growling, his anger literally emanated in dark tendrils, "damnation! Lagomorph is out there somewhere and I will damn well find him," he approached door to the bar, and started to open it, "I want you all to keep an ear open for this stations ret-"

A fist connected with his face and Tim was sent flying across the floor, "Who the he-" he looked up, "Oh, ****."

The woman figure cracked her knuckles, "long time no see Tim. So how's my favorite brother doing?"

2. Anir

Anir New Member

In a place where the forces of space and time have
    The woman figure cracked her knuckles, "long time no see Tim. So how's my favorite brother doing?"

Demetrius looked from one face to the other. Each showed a mix of emotions; a mix of emotions he knew well.

Sibling troubles. He might have known. Hell, he had five of them himself. Luckily, though, none were around right now. He returned his attention to the somewhat odd fight going on.

"You want me to do anything, Tim? Or do you have this under control?"

3. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"You want me to do anything, Tim? Or do you have this under control?"

Sara turned her attention to the man, "its not polite to interrupt a perfectly normal conversation, so back off!"

"Sara!" Tim turned to Demetrius, "trust me, you wouldn't last a second with her, hell hath no fury like a pissed off sister."

Sara cracked her neck, Tim furrowed his brows,

"What are you doing here Sara?"

"Oh really?" she put her hands on her hips, "you think that it wouldn't have become obvious that I wanted to have a family reunion with my brother? Where the hell have you been?!"

"I needed some time away."

"Time away!" her face flared, "You've been gone for 10 years!"

"Like I said, I needed some time away."

"To do what! Kill something."

"Well, actually, I've killed a lot of things."

"Oh I'm sure you have."

4. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

"Ah, good to see you Abraxas!" Honorius said as Abraxas walked in, completely ignoring Tim's knuckle sandwich. "Oh, don't worry about that, they're find. I see that the mission didn't go as planned."

"No, Master Honorius, we didn't succeed, not yet anyways. I will return when it's time to try again."

"No no no, stay. I'm sure you'll have a much better time here than stuck between purgatory and limbo. So stay.

"If you say so my lord."

"Bah! And stop with the formalities, you know they annoy me."

"Of course."

Honorius let out a sigh. Abraxas was always too formal with him. "Anyway, it seems you are getting along with our dear Sara as well as ever, Tim. Oh, and I've invited her to stay for a while by the way. Should do you some good. I cleaned up your room and she'll be staying there. Did you know you had 172 skulls under your bed? I'm sure Abraxas can make a nice couch for you to stay on."

5. But take heart!

But take heart! New Member

The other skunk disappeared as the room shattered to show Tim and the others.

"Oh, c'mon! I was just about to SQUISH that sonuvabit**, and you guys decide to go off and break the thing?!"

Demosthenes sighed.

"Alright, let's not lose sight of why we're in this ass hole. Let's get out of here and get your stupid rabbit thing."

6. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Anyway, it seems you are getting along with our dear Sara as well as ever, Tim. Oh, and I've invited her to stay for a while by the way. Should do you some good. I cleaned up your room and she'll be staying there. Did you know you had 172 skulls under your bed? I'm sure Abraxas can make a nice couch for you to stay on."

Tim just stared at him, "Yea, thanks a lot."

"Yes brother, Honorius is quite the nice mage."

Tim heard a ruffling as his new employee finally woke up,

"Oh, c'mon! I was just about to SQUISH that sonuvabit**, and you guys decide to go off and break the thing?!"

Demosthenes sighed.

"Alright, let's not lose sight of why we're in this ass hole. Let's get out of here and get your stupid rabbit thing."

"I see you're finally awake."

Sara looked on in shock, "did that... did that skunk just talk?"

"Don't mind the foolish sister Demos," Sara glared at Tim, "we caused a bit too much damage when we broke the thing, for now we have no idea as to where Lagomorph is."

"Lagomorph?"

"My pet demon bunny rabbit."

Tim finally got up and brushed himself, "now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to work, and the rest of you, I'm not paying you to lounge about, and Demetrius, Honorius will give you the introductions."

Tim walked inside with Sara staring after him, "he never changes does he?"

7. Nikhil

Nikhil New Member

name: Prince War
    Height: 4"9
    Weight: 80 lbs
    Appearance: My avater.
    Personality: Unknown
    Background: Unknown
    Gears/weaponsno limitations) Can summon an unlimited array of weapons. Has saiyan skin. Magic doesn't work on him.
    Magicks: (whatever you want, you've got it) Unknown.

8. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Honorius will give you the introductions

"Okay then. Introductions. Everyone; this is Sara, Tim's sister. The skunk is Demosthenes, she's a shape shifter. And this is..."

"Demetrius, a new demon friend of Tim's," Abraxas finished.

"Thank you, and this is Abraxas and I am Honorius, greatest mage to ever live. Okay, good. Introductions done. Abraxas, if you would, please prepare a place for the rest of our new friends. Now, who wants a drink?"

9. Anir

Anir New Member

"Thank you, and this is Abraxas and I am Honorius, greatest mage to ever live. Okay, good. Introductions done. Abraxas, if you would, please prepare a place for the rest of our new friends. Now, who wants a drink?"

Raising his hand, Demetrius grinned.

"I'll take that drink. And just so you know, I'm not a daemon, but you can call me that if you want. Its simpler than explaining."

A slight twinge in the back of his head made him pause, but then shook it off. He only got headaches when one of his brothers was around, but he doubted they could have found him way out here.

"Greatest mage to ever live, huh? That's a pretty big title."

10. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Greatest mage to ever live, huh? That's a pretty big title.

"Haha! Yes it is. Of course, playing cards with the holy trinity on Sundays and Satan, the devil, and Lucifer on Saturdays has to say something. Ha! And I always win!" Honorius laughed as he prepared a drink for Demetrius. "Here you go," he said as he handed Demetrius a drink and pulled a flask out of his sleeve. The flask was filled with a glowing, pure golden liquid, which Honorius took a swig of. "Ahh. Elixer of Life, The Nectar of the Gods, and a little vodka. Great stuff."

11. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

Sara noticed what looked like a twinge coming from the man known as Demetrius, she wondered if he was well, before he could ask Demetrius had retorted and Honorius replied,

"Haha! Yes it is. Of course, playing cards with the holy trinity on Sundays and Satan, the devil, and Lucifer on Saturdays has to say something. Ha! And I always win!"

She went over to him and whispered in his ear, making sure Honorius didn't hear, "just ignore him, he likes to brag too much, and fyi, he always loses," returning to normal voice she said to Honorius, "isn't that right Honorius?"

He replied with a yes.

"See what I mean, now are you feeling well? You seemed to fluctuate a bit."

12. Anir

Anir New Member

"Ahh. Elixer of Life, The Nectar of the Gods, and a little vodka. Great stuff."

Demetrius frowned.

"Screw the gods," he spat, sniffing his own drink suspiciously before drinking. It tasted fine, no poison, though he doubted any poison would kill him. He heard Sara whisper in his ear.

"just ignore him, he likes to brag too much, and fyi, he always loses,"

He grinned, and looked up at Honorius before the girl asked him a question.

"now are you feeling well? You seemed to fluctuate a bit."

He turned to her and smiled, raising his glass to her.

"You're pretty observant," he replied. "But I'm fine, so long as this headache doesn't get worse. Then it'll be hell."

13. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Ellin teleported into the bar. He had a very calm smile on his face and he saw the others enjoying a conversation about drinks. He fixed his hair and wondered for a second and then stopped wondering for another.
    "Is there any apple juice around here?" Ellin asked embarrassingly enough something quite out of his nature.

14. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"You're pretty observant," he replied. "But I'm fine, so long as this headache doesn't get worse. Then it'll be hell."

"Hell isn't so bad, I vacationed there once, had a tan that lasted me throughout the whole winter. However I am curious as to why you'd say that?"

She felt a magick fluctuation and then someone appeared, handsome, salon like haircut, wore a suit, "now that's hell in a handbasket, Honorius, better warn my brother the IRS is here."

"Is there any apple juice around here?"

"Definately IRS."

15. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Ellin heard one of them speak.
    "Definately IRS."
    "IRS...I haven't heard this term before," Ellin said.
    Ellin turned slight pink. He seemed stupid and foolish at that moment. And maybe it was that naivety or that stupidity or that straight flat out innocents that gave him away as young. Young and full of heart. He turned around. For a moment as to not give himself away or his weakness. He shouldn't look this weak in front of people. He turned back around his confidence a little up.
    "Well may I have a glass of apple juice?" he asked.

16. Anir

Anir New Member

"Hell isn't so bad, I vacationed there once, had a tan that lasted me throughout the whole winter. However I am curious as to why you'd say that?"

Demetrius laughed. She had misunderstood his version of hell. Though, there were only five other people who understood what he meant by hell.

"What I meant was that if I have a really bad headache, you could bet your ass that one of my brothers'll be showing up. And to me, that will be pretty close to hell, though I will be without the tan."

Just then a pretty-boy teleported into the inn. Demetrius stared at him for a moment, and then the person asked for apple juice. He turned to Honorius.

"What the hell is he talking about? I thought this was a bar."

17. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"What I meant was that if I have a really bad headache, you could bet your ass that one of my brothers'll be showing up. And to me, that will be pretty close to hell, though I will be without the tan."

"I prefer to bet on some coin my friend, unlike Honorius here, I never lose. As for your brother, I could pound him in if you like, I do it to my brother all the time."

18. Anir

Anir New Member

"I prefer to bet on some coin my friend, unlike Honorius here, I never lose. As for your brother, I could pound him in if you like, I do it to my brother all the time."

Demetrius snorted. He did not doubt Sara's strength, but his brother's were unpredictable.

"Well, that's a generous offer, but some of my brothers don't appreciate being 'pounded' and some fight back. Worst case scenario, you end up fighting Olaf. Best case scenario, you fight Soren. Besides, they don't look for trouble. Usually. But if they do," he said with a sadistic smile. "I teach them never to do it again."

19. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Well, that's a generous offer, but some of my brothers don't appreciate being 'pounded' and some fight back. Worst case scenario, you end up fighting Olaf. Best case scenario, you fight Soren. Besides, they don't look for trouble. Usually. But if they do," he said with a sadistic smile. "I teach them never to do it again."

"You don't seem to have the best sibling relationships, now do you?"

20. Anir

Anir New Member

"You don't seem to have the best sibling relationships, now do you?"

"Like you're one to talk. But yeah, I hate their guts. Olaf's not so bad, though. He doesn't bug the crap out of me. Magnus, though? I'd slit my wrists if it would kill me."

21. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Like you're one to talk. But yeah, I hate their guts. Olaf's not so bad, though. He doesn't bug the crap out of me. Magnus, though? I'd slit my wrists if it would kill me."

"Actually yes, I am one to talk, if I wasn't one to talk then you wouldn't hear words comign out of my mouth now would you?"

"That's enough Sara!"

She turned to see Tim coming out of the back room, Tim turned to her as he was walking, "I don't need you harrassing my employees. As for you," he pointed to the newcomer, "what the hell do you think you're doing in a bar? If you wanted a kiddy drink then I suggest you go to Friendly's, if you have no other business, then get the hell out."

22. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Ellin walked around a bit.
    "Maybe you know where I can get some juice?" Ellin asked.

23. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Maybe you know where I can get some juice?"

"Maybe you didn't hear me the first time, unless you've got business with me, then get the hell out of my bar!"

"Tim, no need to be so angry at the boy."

"I despise minors Sara, look at Demosthenes there, she's much younger, and infuriatingly annoying!"

24. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Ellin was shocked to be yelled in such a way.
    "Excuse me sir," Ellin said, "That is quite rude and I don't quite appreciate being yelled at sir."

25. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Excuse me sir," Ellin said, "That is quite rude and I don't quite appreciate being yelled at sir."

"Well I don't appreciate having my time wasted, so as I've said before, if you have no business, then get out!"

"Tim really, no need to yell at him like that."

"Like I said Sara, he's being a waste of time."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.