RPG lounge

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Deathblade15, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

I brought you all here. I need your help.

So it's time then, Armageddon is upon us once again, Honorius thought.

"So it's time then." Honorius said with a stern face as he walked over to where Tim was standing. "Time to answer to your dreams. The Dreams of Armageddon. Are you ready for this?"

2. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"The question is not 'am I ready for this?' But are the rest of you ready to see the visions of an apocalypse?"

3. DustinTheWind

DustinTheWind Active Member

"I daresay, my royal armor and crown seem to be missing. Have we been robbed?"

4. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

I daresay, my royal armor and crown seem to be missing. Have we been robbed?

"Yes, you were robbed. They also took every last one of you're Shards. And," Honorius said as he pointed to the scene in front of them. "What you're about to witness is exactly what is going to happen to Cumber."

5. DustinTheWind

"What you're about to witness is exactly what is going to happen to Cumber."

Quoten looked over the beautiful landscape. "I can't exactly see why this would be a problem."

6. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Behold, for what you see before you is what was once known as a perfect world, essentially, the Garden of Eden. This city is peaceful, balanced, and the people live in harmony, until..." a flash of light engulfes the group, "this happens."

The city before them is burning, swords clash and shields clang as metal on metal erupts.

"War sets in and the harmony is gone, its an endless cycle that continues on throughout the ages."

They watch in horror and awe as the city becomes a utopia and turns into a wartorn and ruined city, only to return back to its peaceful state. The cycle repeats many times and in those times they see the ages pass before them. Bronze turns to Iron, bows and arrows become guns and bullets, chariots transform to war machines, until it finally turns to their futuristic age. Their clothing is now tattered, tarnished with dirt, the white fading to brown.

"Long ago there was a prophecy that in age of the second coming, peace would reign true and the cycle would end. However, there was a second prophecy,"

War will be raged,
    The sea will turn red with blood,
    Brother will turn against brother,
    and the age of man, will be forever ended.

"This what we would call the event of 666, the Apocalypse, Ragnorok, whatever it may be, it is only known as one thing, Bellesarius The Armageddon."

Missiles shoot off in the city and the same amount is returned back to them. They see the explosion and it comes towards them, the group is engulfed in light. They originate back to the states they are in now, Tim, however, has a triple daemon appearance, while retaining his human form he has Nurgalian symbols all over him, his skin is red with the appearance of Aziral, his claws are a mix of metal and bone, his right wing is the Bladed wing of Nurgle, while the left wing is the membrane batlike wing of Aziral. His voice is now distorted into the three daemons.

Before them the city lays in ruins, the skies are constantly raining meteors, it always burning a bright red crimson, the ground is barren and decayed, zombies roam about the fields and one daemon has a throne set upon Metropolitan skyscrapers.

"Behold, Bellesarius, the Armageddon has ravaged the universe in a 1 day campaign of conquest, life exists no more, only the dead, decaying, and followers to his cult remain alive to nourish their lord and master."

7. Anir

Anir New Member

In a place where the forces of space and time have
    Both Demetrius and Olaf stared for a moment. Really, what could you say after something like this. Olaf finally broke the silence.

"Oh gods," he said, horror-stricken, and puked all over the ground in front of him, retching over and over until his stomach was empty.

Demetrius rolled his eyes. Olaf had always been somewhat weak. However, he was not sure if he liked this idea of Belle-whatsisname, mainly because he would be taking away his (Demetrius') prey. And that was something no one did. He flexed his fingers, almost feeling the blades on them. Oh yeah, this Armageddon guy had an ass-whooping coming to him.

Olaf stared at the destruction and wiped his mouth.

"Gods," he said again, his body trembling. He had only seen such carnage once in his life, and he had wanted to never see it again. He must stop this. If he didn't, then some other poor souls might be cursed as well.

Olaf spoke up.

"Is there anything we can do to prevent this?"

8. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

"Is there anything we can do to prevent this?"

Tim's daemonic form shifted, "Not directly, no. Bellesarius is one of the most powerful daemons in all existence, having lived far longer than anyone of us combined. However, there is a cult trying to summon him, if we can stop them, we can stop... this."

9. jonathan hernandez13

jonathan hernandez13 Contributor Contributor

name: Antares Algol

age: (chronological)147 Earth years (biological) 135 Earth years

Height: (human form) 5'11'' (Centaurian form) 9'6''

Weight: (human form) 176 LBs (Centaurian form) 326 LBs

Appearance: (human form) Moderate height, medium build. Dark blue/black hair, piercing blue eyes, cadillac movements. Speaks with a slight and untraceable accent. (Centaurian form) Large creature with six muscular tentacles, three eyes, and a mouth like orifice a the top of its radially geometrical head. Color changes with mood changes and for communication at visable wavelengths.

Personality: Antares is a no-nonsense tough agent for the Centaurian Intelligence Agency, but is a firm believer and adherrant in the peaceful doctrines of Centaurian philosophical teachings of Sirius the wise. He/she/it challenges him/her/itself by maintaining compassion even for the hairless apes known as humans as he is thrown into situations with them

Background: Antares is a highly trained espionage agent from the fourth planet of the Centaurian star system. He has been sent to spy on the people of Earth to determine the nature of humanity, assess their threat to the Centaurian homeworld, and desensitize the human populace to the existence of life on other worlds.

Gears/weapons: Level one Polariton stun beam weapons, polariton stun grenades, Long range Tachyon radio equipment, various spy devices and gadgets

Magicks: N/A

10. DustinTheWind

For what seemed like months, the King stood there watching the apocalypse unfold. Eventually, bored with the banality that even destruction will bring after oversaturation, he wandered back across the multiverse to the bar and waited once again to be served.

11. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

Name: Riken

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 150

Appearance: Riken is a man of the wild, his wavy dark hair is worn down to his amber eyes. He wears an ancient traveling tunic and boots, and wears a sash across his chest the tail of which drapes over his shoulder.

Personality: Older than he looks Riken is a quiet man with an ironic, dry sense of humor. He has great interest in the fates of the multiverse, and is willing to do what it takes to ensure peace and harmony for the future.

Background: Originating from a universe of magic and fearful creatures, Riken is familiar with adventure. By use of his powers he has found the ability to travel between dimensions and has been on a private quest for the last many years to discover the one meaning and source behind all universes.

Gears/weapons: In addition to short sword, and a spear Riken maintains an animal companion which shares in his magic abilities.

Magicks: Riken's magic is linked in some ways to his magical pet. Both can become ethereal specters. This shift in planes allows them to become immune to physical attacks, and to travel rapidly through space, but makes them more susceptible to magic attacks. It is this shifting that allows Riken to traverse between dimensions.

Riken enters the bar looking for refreshment, and a clues to his journey. He sees a man of some import in the corner, staring blankly at the table at which he is seated. Choosing from one of the many vacant bar stools Riken sits down at the bar, and ponders his quest over a steaming mug of coffee.

12. jonathan hernandez13

Agent Antares has been searching for the escaped convict Val'Na'Ral, wanted for murder on several worlds in the known galaxy. He has traced the convict to the planet of the hairless apes, where he spent years mastering the customs and habits of the natives in the hopes of infiltrating their hightest echelons.

He sees a bar on the horizon, a place where the hairless apes like to congregate and consume chemical tonics which cause mild brain damge and subsequent inebriation. Bravely walking inside, he hopes that the combination of surgical alteration and gene reseqeuncining that the Centaurian Intelligence Agency have done will help him go unnoticed.

Inside he sees two particularly odd apes, he attempts to study them covertly as he studies the bar...

13. losthawken

he attempts to study them covertly as he studies the bar..

"You lost friend?" Riken preferred to let fate come to him, but the quietness of the bar, and the peculiar mannerism of the new arrival prompted him.

The new comer was a bit larger than Riken, and had a peculiar way about him. His eyes belied a nervous preoccupation which contrasted sharply against the tepid atmosphere of the bar.

Taking another drought of the steamy dark bitterness, Riken returned his gaze to the bar. He wasn't familiar with this place yet, and he didn't want to pressure the man. "I recommend the coffee, its only slightly burned."

14. jonathan hernandez13

"You lost friend?" Someone asked, the sounds were alien and exotic, but years of hypnotic language training allowed Antares to understand the alien.

"Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. I've been told that Henry David Thoreau once said that," Antares said and smiled, well done agent! Had he successfully deflected suspicions? The hairless ape who spoke had a clever look about him, and had the appearance of someone who had travelled a great deal and knew many things. It occurred to Antares (and not for the first time in his career) that his cover had been blown.

The alien mentioned coffee: hmm, dark diaretic liquid brewed from a tropical seed, usually served with a white liquid from the nipples of large land herbivores and edible crystalline carbohydrates.

"No thanks, coffee gives me the runs, and I don't drink either, against my religion. What's your name, friend?"

15. losthawken

"They call me Riken," he replied to the stranger. Riken lifted the mug to his mouth and breathed into it to mask his next move. As the steam rose around his face, he looked through the ether. His eyes faded into darkness and the smokey mist that flowed from them blended with the steam.

This stranger was indeed unusual. His presence in the etherverse was nothing like that of a normal human. Riken's eyes snapped back to their normal amber brown as he lowered the mug. This would indeed be an interesting day.

"Strange place for a man who doesn't drink to visit. I'm not from around here either. Do you know if its always so quiet in this place?" Riken nudged the stool next to him aside with his foot, inviting the visitor to sit.

16. jonathan hernandez13

"Strange place for a man who doesn't drink to visit. I'm not from around here either. Do you know if its always so quiet in this place?" Riken nudged the stool next to him aside with his foot, inviting the visitor to sit.

"Riken, huh? That's a weird name, mine is---John. John Adams, like the President. I'm afraid that this is my first time here too pal."

Antares missed the subtle seat nudge gesture, but sensed that the stranger wanted him to come near with his empathic sense. Coming closer, he tried to assess any dangers.

"I must admit, I didn't come here to wet my whistle, I was actually looking for someone and was wondering if he might have come through here..."

17. losthawken

"There is a lot of meaning in name, Mr. Adams, but yours somehow doesn't seem to fit," Riken gave his new friend a sly smile. Continuing to enjoy his beverage he looked more at the bar than at the visitor.

"I've heard rumors of dark creatures, death and destruction in the outlands of this world. Although that fellow of royalty in the corner there seems to be interested only in poker. But I haven't seen anyone else in the Bar."

Riken turned to face the man's eye's

"Would this friend you are looking for be of your kind or mine?"

18. jonathan hernandez13

19. Deathblade15

Deathblade15 New Member

GM Deathblade here for a little update. I'm sorry to say folks, but I'm shutting down this RP. Months ago when this was actually alive I would have continued along, but I don't have the motivation to continue with this RP.

So it is with a heavy heart that I am closing this RP and I will send a PM to the forums mod to archive this RP.

P.S. please direct all of your PMs to me in the incineration room, I have a lovely spot to put them and you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.