1. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

RPG's - please read

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Torana, Jan 12, 2008.

Ok I know this is harping on but I think that everyone needs a reminder.

THere are currently three new RPG's awaiting members to join them. So if you have got time to post in them on a regular basis, at least every second day, then please join up and have a go.

RPG - Writing Forums

Thanks everyone

Torana

2. lessa

lessa New Member

I don't understand them. I thought maybe I would watch one and maybe get an idea of what is what and then try.
    Dom tried to explain them and when I was at the university visiting him I watched some magic card games but it went over my head.
    Sorry.

3. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

They are fairly simple actually Lessa. All you have to do is make a charector, and you make posts for your charector about what they are doing. There is usually things to overcome, posted by the gamesmaster or whatever you call them, and its just like that.

As for joining them, I tend to join then forget and people get angry with me. I'm gunna give them a miss for a little while.

4. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

For the third time- I'm planing on joining the RPG. And hang on, you pretty much said in the chatbox that you'll be away so you wont be playing as much!

So, no offense or anything, why are you so worried? I'm looking forward to playing Cyber Punk with Gloom. The others, I'm not too sure. I've just been too tired and too busy for this second to do a profile. I will be doing one tonight, but that's because I told Gloom that I will be playing. Not because of this notice.

5. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

DOZ I am just trying to make sure people don't forget about them and they are used. I would love to be able to join one but can't till I get back cause people will get annoyed that I can't post all the time like I should.

If you have a problem with me reminding people DOZ take it up with me personally.

6. SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze Banned

Yeah, sry about that- I apologise for that one. Just busy and all that jazz.

7. Raven

Raven Banned

Another thing. Kagen has been removed because