Salinye's Life Questions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Salinye, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Salinye

Salinye New Member

Did you mean that answer for the life question number 1? :)

~S

2. Acglaphotis

Acglaphotis New Member

Yes. Sorry I didn't read the whole thread i just read the first page :redface: .

3. Frost

Frost Active Member

For the first it'd be probably someone like JoJo Mayer so I could have a 24 hour drum lesson.

For the next I'd have Marilyn Munroe, because the most attractive woman ever to live and apparently very interesting.

4. BatCountry

BatCountry New Member

I'd say 24 hours talking to Marilyn Manson, he may be a "freak" and people may hate him, but i don't think he can be entirely that bad right? and so i want to get to know him better, even if I will regret it and find out i totally hate him. for the parameters, i'd say, my grandmother, she dies when i was young and i didn't get to know her very well, i just know she's a good woman.

5. BatCountry

BatCountry New Member

for the first question (the music about life one)
    I'd either have Lostprophets write it or God Or Julie write it, i think both of them write songs that come from their heart and to me, their song quality is great. For the title, I would steal God Or Julie's Being Human or the song title would be Fire Within

6. sfr

sfr New Member

Question 1: Written by:me, preformed by:me, entitled: Masterous Silence
    Question 2: This musican I once meet in San Francisco named Megan.

7. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

This is easy. Canibal Corpse to commpose it and Maynard from Tool to perform it. The song would be called. "Bleeding Whore". <just to be different>

I will answer both in one. Because my answer remains the same. I would want to spend that time with my loaf, because there is no one in this world I would rather be alone with for 24 hours than him.

8. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    For the living person to spend 24 hours with non-stop, my girlfriend. It would be nice to spend that much time together without having to worry about work, or classes. We've both been very busy lately.

For the historical person. Hitler. I have a lot of aggression I want to work out.

9. The Freshmaker

The Freshmaker <insert obscure pop culture reference> Contributor

I would spend a night with Alton Brown. We would cook all kind of awesome things.

10. inkslinger

inkslinger Active Member

Anyone alive ..... I'm not sure. I want to say someone famous, though. Not sure who.

For anyone in history .... I would choose my father. We would go to Barnes & Noble one last time, browse the different sections, and then go get something to eat. I would ask and tell him everything I never did.

Andddd for someone 'known' just for the hell of it, I'd probably pick Lucille Ball. I honestly adore the woman, and I would love to spend a day/night with her, just picking her brain and learning about her, asking her questions and all that.

11. Frost

Frost Active Member

Oh and for the first question...to compose, I'd have a collaboration of the following: Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and Dream Theater. To perform it, I'd have someone like Iron Maiden who are just ridiculously good performers.

12. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

I would write it myself 'cos I am like that, Regina Spektor would perform it, along with playing the piano, and it would be called .... Blue Shampoo

I am really not sure on this one. My nana maybe, 'cos I would make her dinner, and then we would sit sipping hot chocolate and watching Holby City or something else as meaingless as that. I love my nana.

And for the bonus question - I would have to say Hitler, just 'cos I have a few questions I'd like to ask him.

13. Salinye

Salinye New Member

Salinye's Life Question #3-Qualities of a good mate

If you had to name the single most important quality of a good mate, what would it be?

Now I think this is a good question because a "good mate" can be different things to different people depending on what they want out of life. Obviously for me (married for 12 years so far), the term would refer to a lifelong monogamous partner, perhaps even Soul Mate. To others, perhaps a good mate is just someone who offers security and comfort. Who knows.... I look forward to hearing what you have to say about this question. :0)

~S

14. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

That I feel comfertable talking to them about anything I want to. Not anything, because quite frankly there are things I don't want to talk about, but so that if I did want to talk to someone about something, I could.

15. Gone Wishing

Gone Wishing New Member

The most important thing to me in any relationship is respect.

16. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

Hmmm ... I am going to have to second what GW just posted. You can't just be so overly concerned with your own goals, ends, needs that the other person simply becomes a means to an end.

17. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

I must second this opinion without reservations of any kind. If you think about it for a moment, from the starting point of respect, everything else good in a relationship will come: love, compassion, passion, understanding, empathy. All of these things are the children of respect.