1. Winniethepooh

Winniethepooh New Member

Salutation!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Winniethepooh, Feb 24, 2016.

Hello, how's everyone? This is my first time being on a writing forum... I'm hoping to get more ideas for my new book and hopefully get more skilled at writing... My name is WinniethePooh and I hope that I meet some people/friends here :superhello:

Have a good morning/afternoon/night

2. Judahml

Judahml Member

Hello winniethepooh, I see we find ourselves in the same boat... new to writing forums, and by association this one as well. :)
    What's your book about? Im going to say...space wolves. Yeah?

3. Winniethepooh

Winniethepooh New Member

Lol not quite. It's about a lawyer who has psychic abilities from a car crash and she can see future cases... She also has a man who she knows nothing about but he knows everything about her(or will) I've just introduced him ... He's also dangerous and bipolar and swift at mood changes

Than you for commenting was afraid no one would

4. Judahml

Judahml Member

Sounds interesting...though I wouldn't rule out space wolves as a twist down the road...
    I'm working on a Private Eye book, so a bit outside your genre, but let me know if there is anything I might be able to help with. Grammar is a weakness of mine, but brainstorming is a strength.

5. Winniethepooh

Winniethepooh New Member

Grammar is a weakness of mine too but it's getting better.. I'm much better at brainstorming also lol I will and same to you

6. Judahml

Judahml Member

What got you interested in psychic lawyers? Or at least writing about them? And the big question...will she use her powers for good or not-so-good. Runaway jury was a favorite of mine, but other than that I haven't read much in the legal realm. Though I think the show The Grinder is hysterical. Does that count?

7. Winniethepooh

Winniethepooh New Member

I think it was the books I've read recently. John Grisham. Good right now... I've not yet decided on whether I want to turn her evil.

This is my first time reading up on lawyers/prosecutors/litigators etc. I've never heard of The Grinder so I can't give an answer to that ... What's it about?

8. Judahml

Judahml Member

It's just a fun comedy about a law firm. It's about a brother who plays a lawyer on tv, and then goes and joins his brothers real law firm.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.