1. Lilac

Lilac New Member

Salutation

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lilac, Aug 6, 2007.

'Ello everyone! I'm twelve years old, turning thirteen the twenty-fifth of August. I write for the fun of it, mostly only fantasy and a dash of science fiction so far. I greatly enjoy reading fantasy, be it high or sword-and-sorcery, and especially love the works of J. R. R. Tolkien and George R. R. Martin. I hope to have a fun time here and to improve my writing. ;)

2. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Welcome to the writing forums, Lilac. PLease go for your Newbie Information here Noobie Packets! - Writing Forums
    And go through it very thouroughly. Doesn't matter, actually :)

I think you're our youngest member, so welcome home dear. I'm anthraxx and hope to entrice you with a spanking experience here (well, the entire forum is hopeful of that). We are a little crazy so be expectant of hearing about the mental asylum more often from your mother. But, have fun :D

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hello Lilac, Welcome to the Writing Forums.

If you haven't explored the site yet, You should probably do so soon. Newcomers often gravitate to the Lounge, the Word Games, or the Review Room, but there is much more to be discovered if you poke in the corners.

Enjoy your stay here, and have fun!

4. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

welcome and have fun here

see u around