Scarlet Nocturne (OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by lixAxil, Jun 14, 2013.

1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Hoh? What do you mean?

JessWrite likes this.
  2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

He means he's a contributor

3. lixAxil

[MENTION=39909]Pheonix[/MENTION]: Elean is trying to communicate with Invisible Man, AKA: Arthur

JessWrite likes this.
  4. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

[MENTION=41109]Asune[/MENTION], I got a contributor badge on my profile... lol

And I will post tomorrow sometime.

5. lixAxil

[MENTION=39909]Pheonix[/MENTION]: So that's why you have three green bars now xD

JessWrite likes this.
  6. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

congrats, Pheonix!

7. Sir Awesome

Sir Awesome Member

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in the RPG for a long time. Would it be better if I dropped out of it? I'm sorry...

8. lixAxil

[MENTION=55009]Sir Awesome[/MENTION]: You can leave the game if you feel like. On the other hand if you feel like continuing playing then there is no big deal as the development isn't going too fast. So nothing serious had happened yet.
    [MENTION=51076]Macaberz[/MENTION] [MENTION=41914]Crumpets[/MENTION] [MENTION=40233]Keitsumah[/MENTION]: Posted where your characters are to move things a bit
    [MENTION=39909]Pheonix[/MENTION]: Posted

9. Sir Awesome

Sir Awesome Member

Is it possible for me to get a quick summary of what had happened? Or is that frowned upon.

10. lixAxil

[MENTION=55009]Sir Awesome[/MENTION]: Didn't saw that message, yeah I can PM it to you, if you're still interested

People post xD

11. Pheonix

12. lixAxil

Pheonix: <GOOD>

13. Sir Awesome

Sir Awesome Member

Yes, I would still be interested.

14. lixAxil

Gotcha, give me a bit of time

15. lixAxil

[MENTION=55009]Sir Awesome[/MENTION]:

Introduction

- A great exposition of art happens every four years in Anheldrim, this story begins with the current great exposition.
    - The philharmonic of Eisendin performed their act at the great concert hall. At the same moment Elean Valent approached Nadia claiming that he knew her.
    - Elean replaced Corel and lead the philharmonic to play a last melody
    - They played the incomplete version of the Scarlet Nocture, the melody covered the whole Anheldrim, driving most of the population into a trance. Only few resisted the hypnotic effect of the Scarlet Nocturne
    - Elean forced Nadia into the stage, revealing that she was a murderer (Is revealed she muredered her parents, and then took advantage of Lord Eisendin). After that he beat her up in a very brutal way.
    - Three members of the philharmonic withstood the Scarlet Nocturne and revealed themselves to be into this with Elean, these were Maria, Vasco and Angelo.
    - After beating up Nadia, Elean asked Vasco to heal her and place two painting on her forehead, one that only forced her to speak the truth otherwise it would cause excruciating pain to her. The other was to not speak about her viewpoint, neither about details of any event as long as she remains feeling regret yet not shame of them.
    - Elean explained that what he played was the incomplete SN, asking to reveal the truth of the world, however being the incomplete version it triggered a different effect, something alike to a competence between those that withstood the Scarlet Nocturne... To ask for a truth while playing the incomplete sheet would deny the happy ending, yet that was in real because it gave the chance to many to modify the truth of the world. For this the song of the gods would test any participant.
    - A pillar of light formed outside the concert hall, waiting for the first participant to play its story.. On the meanwhile inside the concert hall. After exposing that, Elean decided he acted fair enough, thus he decided to eliminate some competitors, starting with Jaharra.
    -Jaharra fights a creature created by Vasco using painting as his expression.
    -Joe (mmarage's character) used his expression to force darkness and deny the vision of those inside the concert hall. It was approaching this darkness that Nadia produced a revolver and blindly shot at the stage hurting Angelo in the process. Despite being the performers the "bad guys" this moment, I emphasized in the fact that Nadia would shot and kill without a doubt in a merciless way even if she didn't have the skills to. Another clue point I emphasized was the dress of Nadia having three stitchs on it's back part, one of these stitch teared.
    -Fritz (King's character) approached the chaos to escape the concert hall, he eventually found the Pillar of light, triggering the game of the Scarlet Nocturne once he entered in contact with it. All Anheldrim was enveloped in light and all vanished.

Fritz's chapter

-A new pseudo-reality is created, around some months before the day of the concert. Setting is Anheldrim of course, yet no one knows what happened as it hasn't happened yet in that reality. Despite that those who withstood the SN know about the events and also received a subconscious message of an unknown source, presumably the SN itself. The message said that this was a reality in the one Fritz would have a chance to make it true what he came to do to Anheldrim, in other words he will be given a chance to fulfill that wish, according to how he do it, and the strenght of his will he may win the SN. All the other competitors were allowed to either help or oppose Fritz's desire. After Fritz's chapter ends, the SN will appear again and another will have a chance.
    The SN would decide which will is the strongest at the end and will give to the winner the chance to reshape the world.
    -Chapter starts with characters placed randomly on Anheldrim. Fritz and Avalyn started in a hotel, they were visited by Elean, went to a cafe and then Elean left, after that Joe joined them. Now Fritz, Joe and Avalyn headed to the bank.
    -Jaharra encountered Norton in a cafe (a different one), they started a casual conversation, then Nadia showed herself seeking for a hairdresser to fix her hair and cover the painting made by Vasco on his forehead; a magician called Jesse showed later. After that Norton reveals his true intentions and try to kidnapp Jaharra and Nadia for unknown reasons, he forces them to sleep, thus he is confronted by the magician, however Jaharra's second personality woke up. After that Angelo showed, revealing that before Nadia appeared she played her violin and hid it somewhere, as thus even unconscious she was dangerous.
    -Elean called Arthur, and then after a short talk they begun to fight (this is currently happening).

Key characters and terms

Lord Eisendin: Patriarch of the Eisendin family and the most famous composer in the world. He used to lead the most famous philharmonic group of the world. Sadly the man passed away four years ago. According to Elean, Nadia took advantage of the weak state of the old man.
    Is said that the man used to be a very arrogant person

Nadia Eisendin: A sweet looking and polite young girl who is the last heir to the Eisendin family and the only person who remains alive of it. Elean accuses her of murdering her parents, something she confesed to later. Is emphasized that in real she is the lowest and the worst kind of person inside. Her dress has three stitchs on the back part.

Elean Valent: A young man claiming to had been a close friend to Lord Eisendin (despite the difference of age) and who used to play with Nadia when she was a child. He orchestrated all the events that lead to the play of the Scarlet Nocturne, at first out of curiosity for the true nature of the world, yet later he changed his mind as an attempt to revenge at Nadia for her acts. He is arrogant, cunning and manipulative. His expression is a mystery and seems to know more than what he says. His friends are members of the philharmonic who helped him with the task. Of six of them only three withstood the effect. Maria, Vasco and Angelo

The Scarlet Nocturne: A mythical song said to reveal a forbidden truth to the one who plays it perfectly, yet carrying a curse to deny a happy outcome for the one who plays it incomplete. It is revealed that the unhappy outcome is in the form of a game that gives a chance to selected people to twist the aspect of reality wished to be know (on this case, the true nature of the world). It seems to have a will of its own and maniphest itself as pillar of scarlet light falling from a scarlet gap in the sky.

16. Pheonix

-Elean called Arthur, and then after a short fight they begun to fight (this is happening currently).

Lol

17. Keitsumah

[MENTION=51076]Macaberz[/MENTION] *poke* dude, remember this RP? also, when are you going to be done with the editing? i think i have learned to be patient, and i'm nearly done with 4-6 plot changes.

18. lixAxil

So Ezra was a scribe, between the many stuff he wrote there was Israel.

Now on this game Israel is a chronicler, can you see the parallelism?

19. Pheonix

Wrong discussion thread... lol

But yeah, that was intentional :D

20. Kaitou Wolf

Kaitou Wolf Active Member

Alright, Asune, I'll join this RP since you're begging so badly. Give me a character sheet?

21. lixAxil

Go to the intro post.
    Also check the Dragon RP too, is going pretty good.

22. Kaitou Wolf

Name: Romulus "Rom" Lupin

Appearance: Scruffy red hair, with a pale complexion, tends to dress in casual dark clothes
    (Oddly enough, I'm imagining him like this person:
    Leica.Quito.240.95244.jpg )

Personality: To be determined.

Background: To be determined.

Art: Photography.

Expression: Two cameras, one digital, one not. The photos from the regular camera are a better focus.

Skills:
    1. Focusing on the occupants in the photo allows him to experience everything they did, saw, or heard at the time. Including what they were thinking, how they were feeling, what they were touching, eating, smelling, etc. He basically inserts himself into that persons position.
    2. It can also allow him to see their past or history, how far into either depends on the quality of the photo.

Other:
    He owns a pet wolf named Sully. Carries a switchblade.

23. lixAxil

Nice skills.
    Can you elaborate more on teh 1 though?

24. Kaitou Wolf

Done. I edited it.

25. Keitsumah

oh boy. a pet wolf...? uhhh jaharra's cat side is not gonna like that -even though i am soooo tempted to get her near him.

also, [MENTION=41109]Asune[/MENTION] can you possibly teleport Jaharra to a place where the other players are more active? Mac doesn't seem to be playing anymore