1. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

Scouting Out New Web Home

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BayView, Sep 6, 2014.

I'm just poking around, looking for a new writers' board.

Not sure what else to say... I've been writing for about five years, have a bunch of m/m romance published with various e-publishers, but I'm moving into different genres/publishers - just got a two-book offer from Penguin (very exciting) for m/f romance, and my agent is working on a deal with Entangled for a YA romance, and I've got an NA NON-romance about to go on submission, and I also want to write contemporary fantasy and more m/m and... a lot of stuff. I really like writing--don't much care about the genre.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for in a writers' board - mostly industry information/insight, I guess. And I'm always looking for ways to refine my writing process and craft.

Anyway, that's me, and that's why I'm here! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're doing super well with your writing career -- a book deal with Penguin? Wow, congrats. :)

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started, if you haven't taken a look at it yet.

See you around!
    -Kat