1. Prometheus

Prometheus Banned

Thanks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Prometheus, Mar 4, 2010.

I just wanted to thank everybody who has helped answer the multiple questions I have posted here. Not only have the answers all been helpful, some very very helpful, but have helped keep me motivated. Anytime I feel like blowing off my writing time I think about how if I don't finish this, I've wasted not only my own time but that of others who undoubtedly have more important things in their lives to do than answer a bunch of stupid questions. You guys are the best support group....I guess what I'm trying to say is, thanks.

2. Marcelo

Marcelo Member

I feel the same way. I guess we are not members of an ordinary forum, but we have become more of a community. I've found people to share about my life, people to respect, people to listen because of their experience, I've even become a much better writer by the sole fact of reading hundreds and hundreds of threads in, again, a great number of categories. So I'll join you on this one, Prometheus: THANKS!!!

3. Afterburner

Afterburner Active Member

That's one thing I love about this forum. Everyone seems to know everyone, at least the ones who stick around for more than a few days.

4. pinelopikappa

pinelopikappa New Member

True, it's both help and fun. Everyone is willing to help and answer questions. Even games have been educating for me.

5. writewizard

writewizard New Member

I've learned so much about writing while I've been here, and for that I say THANKS! It has helped in English 102, and with my freelance writing, AND has encouraged me to stick with my novel, which is currently overgoing revisions... Again.

6. Lavarian

Lavarian Contributor Contributor

Apples

1 person likes this.
  7. Marcelo

Marcelo Member

Indeed.

8. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

The stupidest question is the one never asked. The most brilliant questions in history are the ones no one thought to ask, like Sir Isaac Newton asking himself if the moon were subject to the same force that causes an apple to fall to the ground.