Scrolls of Iria Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Fan7asticMrFox, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Blasphemy!

2. Arannir

Arannir Active Member

No, just personal taste. Going offline, be back 6pmish GMT.

Fan7asticMrFox likes this.
  3. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Yea, you better run!

^^

motormouth1312 and Newtonium like this.
  4. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

@Arannir you completely stole my idea for jack shit, no fair but hey you got there first.
    Scrolls of Iria: Shadows

5. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

I quite like tea, but it needs to be very strong and with a bit of milk, because otherwise it doesn't taste of anything

6. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

On this note, anyone here play Professor Layton?

motormouth1312 likes this.
  7. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

YES LAYTON FOR EVA!!!!!!!!

8. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    this forum is going to be EPIC!

Love to Write likes this.
  9. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

Ok guys I need to go be back in around 30-45 mins.

10. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

not sure if I will be back on later but will do soon maybe tomorrow maybe later I simply don't know.

11. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Hi, Hi! Usually I wouldn't be here this time of day but I'm home sick so YEAH!!! I'm making a character whom I'm super excited about.
    *Anybody else thinking in a British accent now?* Anywayz, I'll have a CS sent to you soon Fox.

Newtonium likes this.
  12. Fan7asticMrFox

I always think in a British accent. It's bloody marvelous.

Mottahko and Newtonium like this.
  13. Macaberz

Milk isn't necessary in my opinion, just a teaspoon of sugar and I am good :) (oh and a cookie of course).

@Love to Write That's the first time I heard anyone ever be happy about being sick. You must be an optimist.

14. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

You know, @Macaberz talking about terrible puns earlier reminded me of this one time when I tried to branch out - go out on a limb, you know - and tell my friends some tree puns. It didn't work, though; they all told me to leaf them alone.

Macaberz likes this.
  15. Love to Write

@Macaberz
    It means I get to stay home from work and play on the computer. :D If i was throwing up...I would not be happy. But I'm not. Just the sniffles, a bad cough and had a fever last night.
    And I am an optimist. I'm the type of person who sees the glass as half full. And if it isn't, I find a way to make it full.

Newtonium likes this.
  16. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

Name: Tyson shot

Race: Human

Appearance: Tall standing at around 5" 11. He has a sleek frame however is quite muscular for his frame, he has dark blond haired, pushed forwards that it just covers the top of his blue eyes. He wears a pale white tunic that covers his body and just ends above his knees and rolled up sleeves to his elbows ,he wears black trousers and ankle high black boots. his shoulders are covered in a sort of armour made of leather coloured Red and he wears a Black hood attached to the White tunic. His Brown Longbow and arrows stand proudly hanging from his back as well as a small dagger hidden in his tunic.

Background: Tyson Is from one of the small village close to the Breckenridge Castle, he was raised from a small Family of himself his mother and his 14 year old sister, he hunts deer and other highland animals surrounding the mountings illegally, he hauls the load to the local market and sells chunks of meat to hungry villagers and makes a decent living.

His sister however suffers from a life threatening disease and is mainly bed-ridden, he watch's over her when their mother sells her body to men for money to buy medicine.

He has hunted since he was a child and was taught how to move silently across terrain, keeping the wind in his face and his prey never knowing he was going to kill them from his father.
    His father was killed by In a drunken fight with several men resulting in the local tavern burning down with him still inside, This all happened when Tyson was just 11 years old.

Tyson's family fell into depression and Making money had become his part of being the Man of the home, he became increasingly know as a pick pocket to his family but do not judge him as its one of the little income sources. He only Robs from the richest and drunkest men who are busy swooning over women, his one act ended him being caught from such man, he was luckily saved from the rich boy James Breckenridge who quickly ran in and saved his life.

The two have since been a pair of thieving misfits, stealing from anyone and everything. Tyson has received Sword training from James at the age of 12 and can now wield a sword if necessary, he however prefers his bow and has offered to teach James as a thank you how to shoot a Bow and Arrow, this has yet to be taught.

Tyson is naturally smart, despite lack of education he has taught him self the necessary skills to read and write as well as survive against mounting lions and coyotes .

Class(Warrior, Wizard, Ranger, Thief): Ranger
    Class Type: Hunter

17. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

Well you see I'm always half full not empty, it makes you seem I don't really know how to describe it, Boring, lame and down right Lazy, to think of your life pathetic and ruined, I like to see my life to its full extents, so what I don't get a new games console every Christmas I at least have a family I can share it with, so what I don't win the lottery, I had the thrill with friends for taking part!
    So yes I'm very optimistic, sure I think dark things will happen but I say Bollocks to everything and live life to my full potential!!!

18. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

@Fan7asticMrFox S the forum is up, we have enough people, Its been approved ,we are all ready, However Fox should have the honour of starting us off after all, its his forum!

19. Fan7asticMrFox

We have to wait for LostHawken to approve the forum. But there's no rush, I'm stilling working on my starting posts. Only after my posts can everyone start adding to the story :)

20. motormouth1312

motormouth1312 Member

ok cool, Losthawken... I'm in a chat with him/her (not really sure) now want me to ask?

21. Macaberz

@motormouth1312 do it!

@Love to Write Ya okay, I just usually don't get that type of sickness. I am not ill very often, (two, three times per year or something?) but when I am, I go for broke.

22. Love to Write

I get sick alot. It's annoying. In the last two months I've been sick twice. I can't even count how many times I've been sick in the last year. I probably just need more vitamins or something.
    My mom is convinced it's because I'm allergic to milk and gluten but keep eating it anyways. She might be right...but it's super hard not eating wheat. Like its everywhere and in the good stuff too. Not to mention that Gluten-free stuff is super expensive. :(

23. Love to Write

Name: Nikko Virmire

Race: Human

Appearance:
    http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/63/640x480_11568_Joan_3d_character_girl_woman_portrait_medieval_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Nikko has light blond hair that looks white in the moonlight. His features are very feminine causing many pages and those who first seem him to do a double take to make sure he is not a woman in armor. Which would be against the belief of the day that women should not be in battle.

Background: Nikko is the sole son to Count Virmire. A well known nobleman in the Kingdom of Highguard. Much of his wealth went to help the kingdom and in exchange he had a seat at the king's table whenever he so desired, until he died eleven years ago. His one last wish, that Nikko be trained to be a knight; and so he has been since age seven; five months after his father died. Starting as a page he worked his way up till now there is only one year left till he is christened as a true knight of Highguard. He has a faithfull dwarf servant named Bartrand.

Class(Warrior, Wizard, Ranger, Thief): Warrior

Class Type: Knight

Family History (optional): Don't read unless you want the surprise to be spoiled now.

Nikko's true name is Nikka. And in truth is actually a woman. She is the sole daughter to Count and Countess Virmire. Countess Virmire died when Nikka was five, having bared the Count no sons. That same year the Count himself became ill. On his death bed a year later, Count Virmire bemoaned the fact that he had no male heir to carry on his line and cursed the fate that he should only leave a daughter in this world; leaving his hated brother to inherit his fortune.

Nikka was six at the time but she understood her father's wish. He wished she were a boy so that his name would not die with him and that her uncle would not receive his fortune. With the help of her servant, Bartrand, she removed and added a page to her father's will along with a story that would come to be known as truth to all except to Nikka and her servants.

The added page stated that Nikka actually had a twin brother, Nikko. Who, till this time, had been very sick so his presence was not revealed for fear that he would soon die. Count Virmire's fortune was to go to Nikko on his eighteenth birthday. He was also to be begin training as a knight the day he turned seven, five months from then.

Nikka, with the help of her beloved servants, then began the process of spreading this story along with the rumor that Nikka had drowned and her identical twin Nikko was alive and well. At age seven she began her training as a knight in the Kingdom of Highguard.

24. Newtonium

Newtonium Member

@Love to Write Nice CS. I haven't read the history :3 I don't want the surprise to be spoiled. Also, about your earlier post, they say that the pessimist sees the glass half empty, the optimist sees it half full, the chemist sees a glass of H2O, and the surrealist sees a giraffe eating a necktie.

25. Love to Write

Thanks Newton.

Newtonium likes this.