1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

seelifein69, Soulfighter-123 and -oz - Weekly Poetry Contest (187) Joint Winners

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Poetry Contest Archives' started by Banzai, Apr 6, 2012.

Untitled
    By seelifein69

I beam from a far,
    planning like a spider,
    just how I would pin
    you with some spare
    telephone wire.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A chord of importance.
    By Soulfighter-123

Twisting, turning, intertwining professionally; winding up forever in a spiral form,
    Lengthening out as far as far can get, but never growing further than the farthest it reaches.
    Falling down in a single ringlet – the colour of black, white, blue or fawn.
    Actively bouncing of its own accord, springing enthusiastically back and forth.
    A chord of importance, a chord of control,
    A chord which was functional at the time of Henry VI’s power.
    Not a musical chord but a simple telephone wire.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waiting on the Wire
    By -oz

Oh, how I miss the beeps and squeaks,
    Of the internet's inflection.
    But no, not yet, my mom still speaks;
    I miss my dialup connection!

2. superpsycho

superpsycho Contributing Member

Congratulations to all of you for the fine work. Well done and thank you for your participation. I hope more people will follow your example. Your participation alone, earns you kudos in my eyes.

1 person likes this.
  3. seelifein69

seelifein69 Active Member

thanks! wish more people would get involved, it's ever so fun when there is a lot of different views and types of poetry

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.