1. Cacian

Cacian Banned

How to Set It Out?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Cacian, Jan 19, 2012.

My next project is to reconstruct/wirite a type story easily adapted to movie s to hopefull ge to the screens one day
    One can live in hope...:D
    My plot is a 'sect' who emerges from the dark ages wanting to conquer the world.
    The ubplot is another sect' or a 'world club' is aware of the threats of any sect takingover to rule the world.
    This world club as I call it is a superficial of intelligence that can detects anyone plotting to mobilise or dicatate the world.

The above 'sect' is unaware of this 'worldclub' superficial intelligence.

I am looking for
    conflicts
    an archetype of how to describe this sect.
    and
    the type of architecture that could accompany the story.

Thank you for sharing!:)

2. Metus

Metus New Member

Conflicts, I think you have to solve yourself. I'm not good at identifying archetypes, so I'll skip those as well. As for architecture, I'd need to know the time period of your setting, or at least a rough equivalent.

3. akexodia

akexodia Member

There is this movie 'I am Number 4'. (okay. a one time watch) Check out the architectures of the 'sect' there. That might give you a hint of how you can proceed with the basic floor plan of the scet in thy story.
    Good Luck! I'd look forward to such a movie in near future. (And when i do, I'd be like "Ah! The story is by someone I once interacted with! yey! :p )

4. Cacian

Cacian Banned

the architecture is going to be a mix of everything from dark ages/bronze age to classic/50s/60s and 80s.
    I like to experiment with mixing all types to see what I come up with...basically I am trying to reinvent with existing styles
    Any ideas would be welcome.:)
    Hey akexodia you never know.:D..haha..I have never heard of the movie however..will check it out thanks!:)