1. ERROR57no_name

ERROR57no_name New Member

Setting Idea Compendium: Scrap settings for the taking!

Discussion in 'Word games' started by ERROR57no_name, Oct 3, 2013.

Hey everyone, ERROR here.

As many writers may know, an idea for an awesome setting will often pop into your head. If you are without projects at the time, then it is a good idea to deliberate on that setting. However, at least for my self, the idea often enters my thought process whilst working on a project that is half-done. Of course, you could write it down and save it for later, which can be an excellent use of the idea. But, for those of us who find that they forget about those kinds of notes *coughcough-myself-coughcough*, then I may have the solution!

I propose a compendium of settings that sound really awesome, but we ourselves have no time to create. Here's how it works, in a few easy steps:

1) Think of setting while you don't have the time to write it
    2) Post it on this compendium with a 1-sentence description and also a paragraph going into detail.
    3) Wait for it to be added to the list
    4) Someone else makes use of your cool idea that you probably wouldn't complete in the first place!

Pretty cool, huh? Well, sorry to put a downer on the mood, but there are three rules:

1-Upon using someone else's setting, you must give credit to that person. Credit where it's due, learn it!
    2-Do not make a small adjustment to a setting on this list and post it again here.
    3-Each setting may only be used once. If you want to use a setting, please state that in this thread. I will cross the item out on the list and state that it is being written by the one who requested it. First come, first serve.

Anyways, feel free to post your ideas here!

"ONWARD, TO WAFFLES!!! WAFFLES, HO!!!" -The Gamers 2: Dorkness Rising (The best movie ever)

2. ERROR57no_name

ERROR57no_name New Member

THE LIST:

-