1. 7XshadowolfX7

7XshadowolfX7 Member

Shadowolfs Progress Journal

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by 7XshadowolfX7, Aug 26, 2016.

Sup Guys

There are a few goals I have for this project of mine. It's kinda my first project, but I'm pretty determined to reach each and every goal.

Goal 1: Completely finish a novel of roughly 100,000 Words.
    Goals to complete that:
    • Finish chapter 1
    • Chapters 1-3 written without any real planning
    • Make a plan for the plot, In the mid-section, of the book
    • Write down the idea I have for the ending part.
    Goal 2: To Write a bit of the Novel every day
    Goal 3: I dont know yet. I'm sure there is something lol​

2. 7XshadowolfX7

7XshadowolfX7 Member

So that was a bad start. Well to be fair I have been in hospital so I haven't had the time to get started in this.

That aside, I have started chapter 1. A small start but I'm getting there. As well as that I have written a sort of extract, that will make an appearance nearer the end of the book. A starts a start I guess.

Peace

3. The Elder One

The Elder One Member

I also made a progress journal here, I'm on my first novel too. Good to see I'm not the only one.

Good luck!

4. 7XshadowolfX7

7XshadowolfX7 Member

Ok so I got about half a page done so far, I'm still in the middle of re-writing a few paragraphs. But it's coming together nicely, just trying to get myself into the flow of the book, if that makes sense.

Anyway on a side note, a brilliant graphics designer is making me some artwork for the book cover, (and he has amazing skills) and he is doing it for free! (Yes!) So I'm really excited about that.

I have a general idea of how my novel will go, once I have freely written the first number of chapters I will then make a semi-detailed outline of the plot. So hope that goes well!

Peace!