Shop'N'Drop Break Room (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by JessWrite, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Alrighty I shall be movin game along today/tomorrow.

I think its bout that time.

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

HAPPY HALLLOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEN!

3. BrandonrockstheAM

BrandonrockstheAM Active Member

Alright, now I'm joining... yay!

Name: Justin Position

Appearance: A lanky, tall teenager with the posture of a retired sloth. He typically wears whatever is on top of the stack of clothes in his bedroom, which includes badly out-of-style shirts with logos that would and do often make a mother cringe. His jeans have a hole in them, and he never washes them, having his mother wash the clean pairs over and over again.

Position applied for (specific department, janitor, retail, stocker, ect.) : Toys and Games Department. Don't ask why his mother thought this job was a good idea.

Qualifications or skills: Familiar with DnD, WoW, and various other video games not Nintendo. A somewhat ridiculously cringy smile. Extremely good with his fingers, which are long. His nails are always neatly chewed off and free of dirt.

Previous employments: N/A

Do you desire full time or part-time: Part-Time

Education history: A 3.8 in his sophomore year, now is a junior. Damn it English. A quiet, well-behaved student.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please explain: No

Special interests or hobbies: DnD and all manner of PC games and various adult film industries.

Miscellaneous info: Knows how to play half of the soundtrack to WoW on the piano. Somewhat talented at texting. Extremely deficient in social interactions.