1. Cicero

Cicero Banned

Something we all need to watch.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cicero, Feb 12, 2008.

Internet videos with creepy music and far-fetched claims that try to persuade people to take certain points of view are rampant these days ( Look up any video on the Illuminati, the New World Order, UFOs, etc.. ). This is not one of those videos. It's got the creepy music, and it's got the amateur-ish feel to it, but it provides reliable sources at the end from which it got all the claims it makes. Past the childish face-value, it's got some very authentic, solid material. I suggest everyone watch it.

YouTube - The Un-Funny TRUTH about Scientology <--- Rather disturbing.

If we have any Scientologists on this forum, then I am sorry in advance. I don't mean to offend you, and you can ask for the thread to be locked. This isn't a video about you, it's a video about some of the people involved in the creation of your religion, and I think everyone needs to see it.

2. Ferret

Ferret New Member

The parts of your soul you refuse to recognize.
    Scientology is the one exception to my views on religion, sayeth the wannabe pastor.

3. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

Truly disturbing video... another reason to hate Scientology.