1. Mordred85

Mordred85 Active Member

Should I give erotica a try?

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Mordred85, Jun 2, 2016.

I wonder if there's any erotic novels that resemble some 70's nunsploitation movies. Those flicks where nuns were sexually oppressed in Catholic churches which led them to lesbianism and demonic possession. A beautiful work of art. Those films aren't as popular these days.

Do they have any modern authors replicating this kind of stuff?

Or is it all poorly written short stories and wannabe Fifty Shades Of Grey? I'm looking for something entertaining, hot, risque, taboo, edgy, etc.

I've browsed some free shorts on kindle, but I came across some really crappy stories. One was about some uber-metrosexual dude who came off as an alpha male who swept this really insecure woman off her feet and convinced her into NSA PG rated fun. (yawn)

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    I say make it your own, don't follow those story lines as much. It sounds like an interesting idea, but make it functional and readable. E L Fudge spent way to much time trying to bring wooden wordy crap, and a theme that she had no bloody idea out side of a quick wiki page reading on the subject and content matter. This in turn made an unreadable wall of blandness, that only entertained the lowest common reader. Big words and lousy characters/plot makes for a terrible story, in my opinion. So I think I can have faith that you will do a far better job on the type of story you wish to write, in the genre of Erotica. All I would say is stick to some or most of the theme of what you are going to write. I have read a few Fet based stories that had little to nothing to do with the theme they promised. Good luck and I hope you can manage your Nuns into their fall from grace. :p

Mordred85 likes this.
  3. Mordred85

Mordred85 Active Member

I'm more attuned to dark fantasy and horror, but I understand what you're saying and agree.

It's funny that you mention E L Fudge, because I ended up in the emergency room after biting into a Vienna Finger last weekend.

Tenderiser likes this.
  4. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

I like erotica but I don't know any that would fit into your nunsploitation criteria. Let me know if you find any; sounds fun :p

5. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    I just like to show my disdain for the author of such abhorrent musings, betwixt her filthy thighs. :supergrin:

On the other hand, my sympathy for your trip to hospital. Perhaps they are actually using proper fingers these days. :superlaugh:

Mordred85 likes this.
  6. Mumble Bee

Mumble Bee Keep writing. Contributor

Do it.

key words are;

Dripping
    Moist
    Musk
    Sloshed
    Banana Pancakes (safe word)
    entombed

You get the idea ;)

Mordred85 likes this.
  7. Mordred85

Mordred85 Active Member

Feel free to recommend any erotica you enjoyed.