1. phoebe

phoebe New Member

somebody anybody help me???!!!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by phoebe, Sep 19, 2006.

can someone here please give this newbie a
    critique on the 2 poems i've posted?!!!!!

2. Mercury

Mercury Active Member

Hi Phoebe, I've given two of your poems a crit, for what that's worth. Please bear in mind I'm only an occasional writer of poetry, so the crits may not offer much of any value.

Also bear in mind that most forums like these have an unofficial rule of '3 crits before you submit'. In other words, give 3 other pieces a crit for every one of your own you submit.

By doing this, you are more likely to attract crits to your own work from grateful members, and it helps to ensure that we all get reviews of our work. Your stuff is good, so I'm sure you've got some helpful advice to give.

3. Verto

Verto New Member

There isnt much more to add to what Mercury has said. Thats how we work, "if you scracth my back i'll scratch yours". Basically the more reviews you give, the more attention you get, the more reviews you get.

4. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

The two above me are correct. Also, we discourage threads such as this asking for reviews... your work should get reviewed with time. Be patient. :p

But again, as said, if you review other people's work, you're much more likely to get advice on your own.

5. phoebe

phoebe New Member

hi lpspider, thank you and i apologize!!!!
    i'll be sure to critique soon...being new i wanted to check out what sommeone thought of mine&ahow they'd be in their replies!!!! i promise to not do that again!!!
    thank you once again!!!

6. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Heh, not a problem. ;)