1. staceylouise

staceylouise Active Member

The Writing Bug

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by staceylouise, Feb 10, 2014.

Hey guys. I seem to have the eeby geeby writing bug!!! I get it come over me,different stories that I can tell-2 that im working on but a 3rd already in my head. I don't know if the 3rd is going to be a horror or something else - but I don't know what. Maybe will drive my character so insane to the point of taking her own life. Not a good one. Do people take to not so happy endings? Or maybe they live happily after death once reunited. Would that be better? I could so sit up and write the night away but sleep is getting the better of me,I've got my clinic appt in morn (have bipolar), and I need to be looking perky ;) so need to say night for now,but maybe a productive day of writing tomorrow :)

2. Catrin Lewis

Catrin Lewis Contributor Contributor Community Volunteer Contest Winner 2023

Falling over laffin. Yeah, I know about that eeby geeby writing bug! I get so deep into my story that when I go to my night job I hardly know where I am or what I'm doing.

Take your characters where they need to go to make it a good story. No, don't pile grief and trouble on them just to be piling on, but if it's a tragedy, let them drink the cup to the dregs.

One of the books I'm working on, I know already it won't come out well for the MC. It can't be helped. It was her doom since before the creation of her world.

Take care. Sleep is your friend.

3. staceylouise

staceylouise Active Member

Thanks!!