So a benevolent wizard hops out from behind a tree...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LordKyleOfEarth, May 5, 2010.

1. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

That is something I wouldn't want to know to be honest. Especially with the way people are. People are just so very cruel.

This is a very tricky question, because there is so much good that could be done with a power of ones choice.

To be able to stop peoples cruelty would be the ultimate power. I would love to be able to stop children picking on other children, people harming others, even stop them harming animals and the planet, and to stop cyber bullying and bullying in general. I really don't like the cruelty in this world. It's amazing how mankind's cruelty is the route to so much bad in this world. Why people are committing suicide, why animals are becoming close to extinction, etc. So stopping cruelty would be the best power in the world.

2. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

For me it would be the ability to create artificial beings at a single thought. Muhahaha, entire armies under my command :)

3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

which is why my wish is what it is!

4. 0---TY---0

0---TY---0 New Member

Haha, good point, but you don't know that I won't use those armies to clean up places like Haiti, hmmm?

5. Lavarian

Lavarian Contributor Contributor

Well, "Muhahaha" is generally the laugh of a maniacal sociopath...

6. KP Williams

KP Williams Active Member

Teleportation. It would solve every single one of my problems, not to mention the immense fun factor that comes standard with any variety of instantaneous transport. Venice? Paris? The Great Pyramids? Yeah, I'll be there in five seconds. After that, I'll just borrow a space suit from NASA and visit the moon. Or enter high orbit above Jupiter. If I can jump far enough, I might even discover a lush, human-friendly frontier world. If I did, I can't guarantee I'd ever come back here. The modern world really, really gets on my nerves.

And yes, that is the first power that comes to mind when I think of the word "superpowers," not just the one I'd most like to have. I'd rather have all the powers of God, but I doubt a kind old wizard would bestow upon me any power greater than his own.

7. Reis

Reis New Member

Same. But mostly because I never have enough time to do my own things, it always gets carried over the next day...

For once, I wish I could actually procrastinate!