1. Gerald Bunch

Gerald Bunch Member

New to the writing forum world...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gerald Bunch, Jun 1, 2016.

Hello all! Like the title says, I am new to any type of writing forums. I guess that I am still in the eighties when it comes to technology. I guess that I must evolve, meet other writers whom I can help and that can help me. I have always had a huge love for writing, but like many others, life got in the way of the words, so I had to put down the paper and pen and work. During the distractions of life, I was still able to maintain a daily journal, plus a book where I would leave next to me as I slept, so when I woke up in the middle of the night from dream, the idea would be written down for evaluation the next day.
    for the past twenty years, my employer was Deja' vu, the biggest strip club chain in the world. I maintained a daily journal of all the happenings in the industry. I worked as a fixer, going from club to club that were not being ran well. I would come in, hire the right staff, train then, and move on to the next club. During all these days, all kinds of craziness happened. I also worked with a certain federal department, where I helped them with many different jobs.
    I look forward working with many of you. I am also looking to maybe work with some other people that would maybe want to collaborate.
    Thank you for your time!

2. Megalith

Megalith Contributor Contributor

Nice to meet you Gerald. Hopefully I'll see you around the forum, to bounce ideas off each other. See ya around!

3. Gerald Bunch

Gerald Bunch Member

Definitely!