Sooo pissed off....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LordKyleOfEarth, Jun 27, 2009.

1. starseed

starseed New Member

I'd imagine so. Sounds like your typical drunken aggressive a-hole. Sigh.

2. ChaseRoberts

ChaseRoberts New Member

I have a wonderful method of expelling this anger. I immortalise them on paper. Then, once they are there, you can do whatever you like to them, which is fun.

My holiday this week was ruined, and I've never been more angry in a long time.

To understand- a bit of background. I have two fathers, being adopted. My biological father is a bit of a 'toom tabard', and easily led. He's diabetic, and, despite being on more heart tablets than any 50 year old should, is also an alcoholic. It's a common understanding that jobseekers allowance cannot safely fund alcoholism, even with a tesco down the road, so usually he just doesn't drink.

Until his 'friend' came along.

For friend, read the following. He is slight but muscely, with tatoos coating his arms with choice phrases such as 'F--- the pope' and 'Go King Billy' and 'Fenians must die'. His drug of choice is lighter fluid, which he will sniff from morning to night, and as a consequence is exactly the sort of person one would generally cross the street to avoid. The first, and only, time meeting him, I was with my friend Maria, and before our introductions had even finished, he launched into a tirade about Catholic b-----s, which was a somewhat moot point considering Maria wasn't a Catholic, her mother just really liked West Side Story. We left soon after, unable to stand his bigoted rantings, and he threw a bowl of water out the third floor window as we walked out the close. Charming man.

So he has been supplying my father with alcohol, in return for a house he can sit in all day, mess up, and sniff his precious lighter fluid. My father knows how my brother and I feel about him.

I was supposed to go to my father's on Tuesday, but on Monday night, my sister phoned, just to let me know that his friend's roof was being repaired and he was staying around at my fathers. I phoned my father to confirm this, and he didn't answer. I phoned again the next morning, and he didn't answer. I then sent him a text message, explaining I heard he had company and I didn't want to impose.

I then stropped around my flat in a rage, before sitting down and considering the following. With a known trouble maker and drug addict, how easy it would be to kill him in a non-suspicious manner. Before I knew it, my mind had drifted on to an assasination, for the good of mankind, a vengeful spirit set upon ridding the world of a--holes like him.

Sated, I got on with my life, but I'm sure, one day soon, I'm going to get out my pen and immortalise and assassinate his character forever.

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

I apologize if I have offended anyone with my opinion. Obviously, it's a subject I feel very strongly about.

I am removing myself from the discussion, though. With my position here, I'm don't want anyone to feel intimidated against taking an opposing stance.

4. sophie.

sophie. New Member

Bastards, Kyle :( Complete bastards.

5. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

Sorry to hear man. I don't blame you for being completely pissed off. I mean that's so lame. You didn't get a chance to defend your opinion, nor get back at them as they ran off. Not your fault though man. I know you would have rocked them if they hadn't been such wimps. :p

6. NaCl

NaCl Contributor Contributor

That said, here's what I would do. First, please understand that I do NOT "turn the other cheek" and I never forget or forgive.

Step number one: see a doctor and/or dentist to document any damage. Keep the receipts.

Step number two: find a witness...you only need one unrelated witness.

Step number three - criminal prosecution: those losers will be back. If they were there when you got assaulted, then they'll be back. I'd hang out at the "chute" all summer if that's what it took. The next time I saw either of those losers, I would shadow them at a distance, get their license plate numbers and maybe take a few pictures. If possible, I would follow them discretely until I found where they live. Then, I would use my documentation the bring in the police. Even if your "case" is weak, these guys may have "warrants" or be on probation and the simple fact that the police show up is enough to get them dragged into jail. This is the first of three forms of revenge...annoy them with cops.

Step number four - civil prosecution: after the criminal charges are resolved, I'd file a small claims lawsuit for actual damages and pain & suffering. We both know the scumbags won't show up for the court date so you will win by default and the judge will award you everything you ask for. Ask a lot! What now? Send them a demand letter by certified mail. Again, they WILL ignore it so you can then file a lein against everything they own. That includes their pick-em up truck, their old bass boat, their income from working at BillyBob's Pick'n Pull and even their single wide in the trailer park. What now? Hire the biggest, meanest, ugliest repo-guy you can find and start seizing their "stuff". Get a realistic appraisal of each item seized (truck, worth $600, boat worth $600, etc) and keep taking their stuff until you get every penny they owe you.

Step number five - final revenge: There is one more thing I would do, but I won't advise you to take things any further. By the time you reach this point, you'll have those guys up on criminal charges, you'll own their pickup truck, boat and trailer. And, they'll know that you know exactly where they live. Thugs thrive in anonymity but are cowards when exposed.

7. Cheeno

Cheeno Member

I'm sorry this has happened you, but I think, in the circumstances, you're probably better off putting it down to experience. It's the unfortunate reality that many of our fellow humans lack the requisite amount of moral fibre necessary for positive contribution, and in an ideal world it wouldn't be a huge shame to see many of them put away, or out of our misery, but I would advise against taking things into your own hands. More times than not, when embarking on such a path, your best plans and intentions go awry, simply because the reality is far different than the fiction of fantasy. I know what I'm talking about, which is why I wouldn't like to see things go from bad to worse for you. Put it into your work and benefit from the experience.

8. LordKyleOfEarth

LordKyleOfEarth Contributor Contributor

$250 yesterday to fix the chipped tooth. I have one tooth that will likely die, and 2 others on a 'maybe' list. Each one that does die will require a root-canal and cap. Woopie!

9. PS Foster

PS Foster Member

I'm sorry this happened to you. It's extremely difficult to keep the sub-humans under their rocks.

And, OMG, I hate dentists. I'm glad you didn't end up at the emergency room, though. Those kind of actions can lead to some really serious injuries, especially out in the wild.

10. x_raichelle_x

x_raichelle_x New Member

Kyle - I think you should go get your gun and gillie suit again, we'll get our Kyle Fan Club back up and running for you haha.

Seriously though, that sucks, hope you're feeling better.
    xxx

11. BabelFish42

BabelFish42 New Member

Wtf? First they gang up on a lone guy they outnumber, then they run away? Cowards. I don't blame you for being pissed off.

Just curious- was it New Braunfels? If so, forget what other people have said about trying to track them down, or catch them coming back. Won't happen.

Sorry man, but I doubt there's anything you can do. People have gotten away with worse things before. It sucks, but it's how the world is. A few years ago, I was staying in a dorm with some other high school kids for this summer thing. The girl in the room next to me was robbed and sexually assaulted by this guy who broke into the dorm. Since I saw him leaving, I ended up going to the police station with her, and hearing everything he did to her in detail. First time I ever hated someone enough to want to really, really hurt them. They never caught him, though. The anger never really goes away, it just kinda gets buried deep down after a while. Which I guess is probably a good thing. It doesn't do any good to dwell on something you can't change.

12. LordKyleOfEarth

It wasn't New Braunfels, it was San Marcos, but still close. The SM river is the only one really flowing at the moment, so lots of people from all around. I doubt the guy was local, and I doubt there is a chance I'd even be able to accuratly spot him in a crowd. The only look I got at him was obstructed by fist.

Babel, are you from South Texas too?

13. BabelFish42

BabelFish42 New Member

North Texas. Dallas, to be specific. At least, that's where I grew up. Now... I'm sort of all over the place.

Yeah, doesn't sound like you'll find them. Hope the three teeth in critical condition pull through.

14. Télor Kenzie

Télor Kenzie New Member

Wow, what the f*ck?!? Is that normal for Texas? That's so random it's almost funny. At least it would be if your teeth weren't in danger. That really effing sucks man, sorry about that. That'll teach ya to try and hump some crazed redneck's bloated wife. (I kid, I kid.)

15. Unus_Vir

Unus_Vir New Member

You shouldn't apologize for something you believe in, everything you do is going to offend someone.

That being said, I both agree and disagree with you on various points that have been discussed. I do agree that you need to take a stand against crime, I do agree that not all police are asses. On the other hand, as it was discussed, there are certain cases in which getting the police involved can simply provoke a situation more. I'd recommend that in these situations you have to use your best judgment, but sometimes it's hard to when you're a victim of a crime. It's a complicated issue.

You forgot step number six: KILL THEM

16. LordKyleOfEarth

I wish I had messed atound with her; atleast then I would have EARNED the punch.

17. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

But then you would be dealing with pain AND revulsion.

18. Mephisto0

Mephisto0 New Member

Talk about morons! You should've said no one would want to talk to your fat wife anyway.

19. Carmina

Carmina Contributor Contributor

I feel sorry for that a-hole's wife. I mean..I feel sorry for you too...but you only had to deal with him once. She has to live with him. If he is that possessive and violent...I can only imagine the treatment that she receives. I think you should have filed a complaint with the police.