1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bratboy_y2k

bratboy_y2k Banned

SPAM: bratboy_y2k

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Short Story Contest Archives' started by bratboy_y2k, May 8, 2011.

...I love to shoot. Let me try and make a bit more sense. Im a bit of a film shooter and sci fi guy. I have been trained in motion picture production but life went in different directions (eating was more important than art). I would lve to get a production going but once again Im not a writer. I did write a screenplay that I hope to shoot one of these days but it needs one more final rewrite and yet I havent touched it in five years. Id rather work with somebody who wants to write and work with me on a project. Even bad productions put you on the map! The plan ofcourse is to be better than that. Anybody into science fiction?

2. MidnightPhoenix

MidnightPhoenix Contributing Member

I'm into sci-fi, but I don't know how good I be. I have just got into screenplay, which is fun but still new at it. I like write novel and have 2 on the go with some short stories. I had a massive big break for 10 years, I know how hard it is to go back to something. At the moment, I just want to tear it up but I don't want to. So I'm planning on reading through it.
    So if you want any help, I will try and help you and if I'm no good, you can just say:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.