Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bratboy_y2k

bratboy_y2k Banned

SPAM: bratboy_y2k

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Short Story Contest Archives' started by bratboy_y2k, May 8, 2011.

...I love to shoot. Let me try and make a bit more sense. Im a bit of a film shooter and sci fi guy. I have been trained in motion picture production but life went in different directions (eating was more important than art). I would lve to get a production going but once again Im not a writer. I did write a screenplay that I hope to shoot one of these days but it needs one more final rewrite and yet I havent touched it in five years. Id rather work with somebody who wants to write and work with me on a project. Even bad productions put you on the map! The plan ofcourse is to be better than that. Anybody into science fiction?

2. MidnightPhoenix

MidnightPhoenix Contributing Member

I'm into sci-fi, but I don't know how good I be. I have just got into screenplay, which is fun but still new at it. I like write novel and have 2 on the go with some short stories. I had a massive big break for 10 years, I know how hard it is to go back to something. At the moment, I just want to tear it up but I don't want to. So I'm planning on reading through it.
    So if you want any help, I will try and help you and if I'm no good, you can just say:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.