1. PaiseSKingsley

PaiseSKingsley Banned

SPAM: PaiseSKingsley

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by PaiseSKingsley, Apr 26, 2011.

Hi everyone! I am new to blogs and forums. I've written several stories as I've traveled around the world but you all are the first to ever see them. Most of them revolve around my passion for helping people and the enchanting love affair that I encountered while pursuing that passion. Hope you enjoy! Please follow my blog! I'd love to have your feedback. http://seeingstarsjournal.blogspot.com/.

2. PaiseSKingsley

PaiseSKingsley Banned

Blog writing?

Good afternoon - I have a story that I've been writing for awhile now. It basically follows my journeys to Africa to work on a variety of social impact research projects. I discuss the thoughts that me and others had during these trips as well as a strange relationship that ensued during those times and has seemed to transcend countries, cultures and expectations. I've basically managed to run into the same person so many times that I feel that fate is playing games with me and that it would be a fun story to write about. I started a blog to slowly release my stories. I'm not sure how to proceed here and make it interesting? No one has ever read my writing before. Thank so very much for your help! I welcome brutal honesty :)

3. TheSpiderJoe

TheSpiderJoe Senior Member

Welcome to the forums.

Where have you traveled? I've been to 5 continents myself. Just got back from China/Taiwan about 6 months ago.

4. TheSpiderJoe

TheSpiderJoe Senior Member

There's nothing wrong with blog writer. In fact, many writers have made it a lucrative career.

I'd be happy to check out your blog and leave you comments.

5. PaiseSKingsley

PaiseSKingsley Banned

Very nice - I bet that was amazing! I actually have not made it to Asia yet. I've been all over though. Most recently South America and Africa. I'll be headed back to Africa (Rwanda and Tanzania) for a project in a few months. I've been fortunate to encounter a lot of (who I think) are interesting people and have a bit of a fairy-tale like romance throughout these travels so I thought it'd be fun to throw my writing up and see if anyone else likes it. Right now it's just a guilty pleasure for me, haha. Thanks for responding!

6. Eunoia

Eunoia Contributing Member Contributor

Welcome. :)

7. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome to the forums.