1. Hulk

Hulk Banned

Help on kidnapping plots

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Hulk, Feb 11, 2008.

Well, i want an idea due to which a kidnapping can occur.

Basically, its this: I want the lead singer of a band to be kidnapped after doing a successful concert. But i've no ideas on how he will be kidnapped:(

Note: It has to be after the concert.

So, any ideas?

2. Forkfoot

Forkfoot Caitlin's ex is a lying, abusive rapist. Contributor

Isn't it traditionally done with a windowless van and some guys in ski masks?

After-party. Doesn't know most of the people there. Lots of fun drugs. People give him stuff, and he drinks/snorts/smokes/mainlines it, passes out, wakes up somewhere else.

3. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

The singer just goes to his make-up room to take off the funky accessories when someone hits him on his head. Or, it could be that the car he sits in (thinking it's his chauffeur) has been abducted by the kidnappers. He could even be pulled out of the crowd while he's with his friends, who are talking to one another and don't notice sometime cover his mouth with their hand and pull him out of the crowd. You could show a young girl seduce him and lead him into the trap. For a plot like this, there are endless possibilities. Just look at what suits your theme and situation.

4. Hulk

Hulk Banned

Thanks, both of you. No doubt i'll come up with something. Anyway, its for the prologue which i can write even after i finish the story.