1. H_A

H_A New Member

Hi, there. Nice to meet you :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by H_A, Jan 19, 2014.

Hello, nice to meet you. I'm new here. My ID name is my initial. You can call me Harold but I prefer H for short. Well, I love to read stories and tell stories but never show it to everyone when it comes to writing to people that I know because I’m quite shy. I still learn how to write a good one. I enjoy writing (most of it personal blog, hehe) and I think this place has things that I needed, especially the atmosphere. You know that when someone alone and determined to improve their writing skill that wouldn’t happen because the environment didn’t fit, well that could describe my situation.

Oh, I want to tell you that English is not my first language, so please bear with me if there are mistakes in my post. When it comes to genre: I do love fantasy and romance, I enjoy writing one.

My hobby is reading, especially novel that has fantasy or romance genre, I do love books and I’m kinda of gamer as well especially when it comes to RPG and Strategy, I also love watch some movies that related to my interests.

Other than that I'm happy to join here. I look forward to learn, share and meet other people as well.

Cheers,
    Harold

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. Constant Princess

Constant Princess New Member

Hi H!

4. jsniego

jsniego New Member

Hi!