Stealth Contact

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Charisma, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

I shot up from the chair and slowly turned around.\

A masked man stood behind me. gun pointed at me.

"So what's the deal man," I said.

"Nothing, ma'am, but I'm afraid you're going to have to make your last wish. Cos next 5 mnutes. And you're dead."

2. Bick

Bick New Member

Gratia could feel the bullet graze her shoulder as she landed on the ground. Just a scratch. She rolled to her side, and lunged for the side of the building. Jason followed behind, as the got to the corner, just in time for bullets to hit the cement wall with a clay-shattering sound. Fragments of the wall fell in front of them, sending dust into their nostrils.

She could hear the yells of the men from behind, as more gunshots were fired. It appeared, they were being shot at them. We had an ally. I looked back at Jason, only to see he had all ready turned the corner. The shots from his gun echoed, as she ran after him with her handgun out. She cocked it, and looked over the corner. The men were all ready dead, with Jackson in the back slinking off. She gave him a wink.

She walked off towards the office, leaving Jason to follow me. Her arm throbbed painfully, but she ignored it as she entered the office. She had something to talk to Samuel about, and he was going to tell her immediately. She walked past his secretary without as much as one word, and opened his door.

“Afternoon beautiful.” Gratia said placing my gun on my lap, as she sat in a chair in front of his desk. She lifted my feet onto his desk, crossing them as she pulled a cigarette her pocket, “Speak boy.” She gave him a wink. That’s what he was, a dog. He was pulling her around, just like a mutt.

3. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

I stared at the man, going numb.

Then I did the only think that would buy me survival. I popped two buttons of my shirt open and screamed.

4. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

"That's it, Samuel. We'll have to do something."

"Do what? Everything is as awesome as ever. They're dying, and that's all we ever wanted, honey."

"But there is an issue. Neha and Gratia are not supposed to die yet."

"And why not?"

"They have to survive."

"I asked you why!"

"Because I say so. Now suspend shooting. I've already lost Ang Jin and Jason, when they should be alive."

Samuel finally gasped.

"You mean...they were terrorists?"

"Yes, that's precisely what I mean. We killed the terrorists, Samuel. That's why I want you to do something worthwhile and stop the firing at once."

The mobile went dead. Samuel hurriedly walked to the door and handed a paper to the same man who had asked him to kill Gratia.

"Stop the firing."

The man nodded. In the next five minutes, Cathexis4U was silent. The man trying to kill Neha was begone. Agents was scattered around the place, looking for evidence. Samuel hid his mobile sheepishly and saw Neha barge towards him.

"You...what is the meaning of this!"

She grabbed him by the collar and then kicked his private parts.

"I want answers."

Samuel winced, and Gratia's barging into the building didn't help either.

"What's happening, Samuel?"

Her voice was cold and discouraging.

5. Bick

Bick New Member

Gratia’s heart raced as she turned the corner with her gun held out. She winced as she saw the blood coming from Jason’s body. She ran towards him, only to fall back as the bullets shot past them both. He was in the middle of a one sided battle, and she knew there wasn’t much she could do without risking her own life.

She looked over the corner and watched as he shot expertly at the men, she could see Ang coming out of no where. They were back to back, the bright crimson on their clothes glistened as they were surrounded. Shots rang from both parties, as the men surrounding them fell. She could see Jackson far off on the otherside just as dumbstruck as she was.

Gratia finally run around the corner, shooting at the remaining men as her two colleagues fell to the ground. She looked at their faces as they gave a last breath, and she kissed Ang on the cheek. A tear escaped her eyes as she slowly backed off. The bodies of dead men littered the ground. They had been brave, they had died with honor. She looked down at Jason, but quickly turned away. She needed to talk to Samuel, she would let the sadness come later.

She looked back at Jackson, who didn’t do much but stare. She gave him a weak smile and walked ran off to the office at full speed. She wanted to know what the hell was going on. Not only had her life been in danger, but now two of her beloved colleagues were lying dead on the ground. Something had gone wrong. She entered the building, and stormed through to Samuel’s office angrily.

6. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

HE fired twice and watched an awesome display of crimson fireworks spawn from the neck of one of the gunmen. He took cover behind a corner to reload. As he his back was pressed against the wall he could here the ricochet's of bullets which were never going to hit their target. He smiled thinly as he came out of cover and saw two men taking cover behind an old vehicle. Their heads were visible through the window, too easy. Two shots smothered the glass in red. It was then that time seemed to slow for him, a sight which should never have got to him.

Jackson watched as Ang and Jason made their last stand. See you have just wasted four perfectly good clips. Jackson saw their last moments as the many red blotches on them grew wider. He looked over at Gratia and her reaction was what he had expected. She smiled at him weakly before making an abrupt exit.

Jackson knew she was going to Samuel's office, hell that's where all the surviving agents were headed for answers and Jack was no different. He began to head toward the office, trying as much as he could not to look like he'd just been in a shoot out. He reloaded his guns for good measure and holstered one, keeping the other concealed in his left hand as he attached a suppressor. As far as he was concerned, a room full of angry hired killers wasn't the safest of places.

7. Charisma

Samuel had not prepared for this. All three agents - even his fave Jackson - waited for a respectable answer from him. He looked around and slowly loosened Neha's grip on his collar.

"I don't know. I'm quite dumbfounded myself."

"Liar. I know what's going on, Samuel. And we've all had enough of this. Who's with me?"
    Neha turned to Gratia who threw a flick of hair back and nodded. Jackson too gave an unwelcoming smile. Samuel grinned nervously and felt his insides churning.

"Why would I want to hurt anyone of you, huh?"
    Samuel cried, but his voice was fragile. Gratia came forward, her eyes boiling in rage.

"You killed Jason and Ang Jin, you realize that? You killed a remarkable soldier and a kid!"
    Neha suddenly blew up and pulled out her gun.

"You killed Jason? Oh, this is it Samuel. I will spill the beans in front of everyone, I swear!!!"
    She placed her gun against Samuel's ear, who was still in hope of survival.

"I didn't kill them, I promise!"
    Jackson calmly watched the show, since he was sure Samuel wouldn't die yet. What surety - he really didn't.

"Drop the gun, sweetie. You want answers? Here, you have them."

A lyrical voice floated in the air. In walked a charming young woman with long braided hair and wearing a nice Thai dress. Everyone turned around to see her.

"I'm Sumaira, Military spy of the US Army - and Cathexis4U's President. And today is the last day for many terrorists in here."

Samuel was relieved - she was finally here.

8. Marloy

Marloy New Member

Name: Sumaira
    Nationality: (must be from the list of countries at the start!) Indian
    Spiritual beliefs: (you can invent your own, open category) Muslim
    Fighting proficiencies:[weapons (up to 3) and skills] Excellent skill with two double-edged katanas, superb aim with a shotgun, and handheld pistol
    Personality: Suave and unphasable. In terms generally fearless, with a take-no-crap personality
    Appearance: Long dark brown waist-length hair, fit yet petite physique
    Biography: Born in Dabra to a father only, and never experienced real, humane luxuries. Was trained from a very young age, and at the death of her father at a age 17, packed and moved to America where she enlisted in the military.

1 person likes this.
  9. Marloy

Marloy New Member

Samaira lodged her pistol back into her ankle brace. With a loud click she managed to stick it in pretty firmly, but kept it quite loose in case anybody wanted to start some funny business. Not that it mattered anyway, she had her Browning close at hand if someone really had a case of the laughter bug.

"Drop it kid." she hollered at the overly flustered Neha, and yanked Samuel from her firm grasp. He was in a state of sudden happiness, a smile drawn across his face, and Samaira could tell that she had probably gotten him out of some pretty thick gravy.

She motioned for him to stand beside him and he followed direct orders fervently. With Sam at her side, she turned to the confused bit of people standing in front of her, likely starved for answers - answers she had.

"He killed them both!" Neha said, going for Samuel again. Samaira gave a whack at her hand and guarded Samuel, for the time being.

"Now, I know you all came here looking for something. I am quite aware that.."
    she looked to the floor, a sudden rush filling her face. She raised her eyebrows to make it pass, and continued,

"That Jason and Ang Jin have been shot out there."

She looked at them all.

"You two," she pointed an accusing finger at Jackson and Gratia.

"You were talking out there, weren't you?"

They gave her the affirmative.

"Now I want you people's motives in the hunt."

They stared at her, and then to eachother.

"Now!" she shouted at them, and gave Neha a suspiciously nasty glance, then to Samuel, and back.

10. soujiroseta

"Now I want you people's motives in the hunt."

They stared at her, and then to eachother.

"Now!" she shouted at them, and gave Neha a suspiciously nasty glance, then to Samuel, and back.

Jack was totally taken by surprise, for the first time since he could remember he was absolutely speechless for the briefest of moments. But his face remained calm and he gave no indication that he was affected by the question. They were always gonna suspect you, you knew that from the start.

"Well as Cathexis4U's President, you know very well what we were doing out there." said Jack as he calmly sat down on a nearby chair, "Because quite frankly, an association of this size shouldnt have to worry about infiltration. The way i see it you let some of the not so friendly agents in, in case your plans blew up," he spread his hands out wide, "like now."

Jackson's calmness seemed to have unnerved Gratia who looked at him as if he owed her answers too. He shrugged and looked to Samaira with a slight smile.

11. Marloy

Marloy New Member

"Well as Cathexis4U's President, you know very well what we were doing out there." said Jack as he calmly sat down on a nearby chair, "Because quite frankly, an association of this size shouldnt have to worry about infiltration. The way i see it you let some of the not so friendly agents in, in case your plans blew up," he spread his hands out wide, "like now."

Jackson smiled slightly at her.

Samaira looked at Gratia and back at Jackson, chuckling.

"You best believe I know well what you were doing out there." she said

"And I'm flattered that you do. But I didn't ask for your sarcasm son. I could very well kill any of you right now, and I know who I want gone," she glared at them all again.

"But I asked you plainly, what are your motives, and I want us all to hear them from you."

12. Bick

Bick New Member

Gratia knew she didn’t like the woman all ready. The hate filled her entire body. She didn’t show it in her glare, she tried her hardest to keep it in. Emotion wouldn’t be needed right now, too many guns and lives at stake. She looked with angry eyes at Samuel, and glared back at the women with her emotionless stare.

“Motives? I was out there for a smoke and talk from friend. I’ve had a rough week. My motive? To calm down. When that shooting started, there was no way to wedge myself into that battle without a third corpse on that street. Enough blood has been shed and enough bull**** let out. We want to know what’s going on.” Her voice was steady, but loud.

13. Marloy

Marloy New Member

Samaira turned when she heard Gratia start to speak.

"Motives? I was out there for a smoke and talk from friend. I’ve had a rough week. My motive? To calm down. When that shooting started, there was no way to wedge myself into that battle without a third corpse on that street. Enough blood has been shed and enough bull**** let out. We want to know what’s going on."

"Ah," Samaira said

"A smoke. Guess I missed out on some of the fun."

She fiddled with the barrel of her gun and lowered it to her feet, keeping her strong grasp on it, for safety purposes.

"And I'm guessing that friend was this guy." she pointed at Jackson sitting on the couch.

"Don't play dumb with me." she scowled "I saw you out there shooting at my men. That goes without excuse." she tightened her grip on the shotgun.

14. soujiroseta

Jackson casually pulled out his suppressed 9mm with his left hand and let the couple rest in his lap.

"Samaira, is it?" he didn't wait for the answer, "Usually someone is already dead by the time they get a hold on their guns, as was the case with your men earlier, but you i dont know, i think you have answers so i'll wait." The room was quiet, Jack's smile widened even more,

"I believe that you came in here holding that shotgun intending to kill everyone?" he giggled and looked at Gratia while pointing at the weapon, "Unless you have some ammo hidden on your bodice it's...highly unlikely." the smile faded, "But if you must know, i was out making sure that the people i trusted 'could' be trusted, and i have found no evidence otherwise."

Jackson was on edge, the feeling of the pure adrenaline flashing through his veins hightened his senses. He could feel the corrugation on his gun's grip and the cold metal as he slid the safety off quietly. This was a defining moment for him. Staring down the chamber of no less than 200 small metal pellets that would splatter his brains in Samuel's beautiful office.

For all his confidence Jackson had a small hint of uncertainty, something that said that this crazy woman could actually pull the trigger before him, and that wasn't good.

15. Marloy

Marloy New Member

Jackson spoke,

"Samaira, is it?" he didn't wait for the answer, "Usually someone is already dead by the time they get a hold on their guns, as was the case with your men earlier, but you i dont know, i think you have answers so i'll wait.
    I believe that you came in here holding that shotgun intending to kill everyone?" he giggled and looked at Gratia while pointing at the weapon, "Unless you have some ammo hidden on your bodice it's...highly unlikely." the smile faded, "But if you must know, i was out making sure that the people i trusted 'could' be trusted, and i have found no evidence otherwise."

"You're naive my friend." Samaira smiled, and held the Browning close this time. She couldn't get too cozy.

"Is it really always so that a weapon," she held her gun high "Indicates wrongdoing? Is it not just the case as well that someone must have started the entire shooting incident? Why, the first person involved in this crime did not necesarily have to see someone dead, just to bludgeon another."

She looked at Neha and Gratia.

"And is it really so that, your counterparts are really all that trustworthy," she said sarcastically.

"You've already lost two."

Samaira approached Jackson closer where he sat.

"You don't know who to trust." she said.

"And I want those I know I trust," Samuel looked around at everyone, a small smile on his face, as he knew where he stood.

"By my side, and I want everyone against me, gone. I assume you know where you stand, wherever that may be."

16. Bick

Bick New Member

Gratia sat in her chair and listened. Her temper was high, yet she was the only one that didn’t have her hand on her gun. She knew it could be dangerous for her, but she knew better then to bring another gun into the fray. She looked at Samuel, his eyes met hers only for a few seconds before he quickly turned his gaze. She looked at the women. Her eyes were strong, she almost smiled.

She looked back at Neha, she looked upset. She had all the right to be. Finally, she looked back at Jackson. One of her best friends. She hated herself for what she had to do.

She began to stretch out, and in a sudden movement she grabbed her gun. She swiftly moved, pulling the trigger four times, as a pair of the bullets each pointed themselves at the heads of Jackson and Neha.

17. Charisma

Hearing the gunshots, nurses run into the room and grab the two injured. for the time, the drama stop and for about fifteen minutes they operate on them with the limited knowledge they have. Jackson succumbs to the injuries, while Neha is miraculously saved.

18. Marloy

Marloy New Member

Samaira stood outside the office, waiting to see what would happen. She was completely dumbfounded that Gratia would have the audacity to shoot at them. It was just too soon, if the girl really wanted anwers, she was barking up the wrong tree for it. On the other hand, she didn't even know where the girl was.

A nurse came running out of the room frantically, and stood by the door searching the area up and down.

"Looking for me?" Samaira asked. the nurse shook at her voice, and turned to her quickly, placing a hand on her chest.

After blurting something about how startled she'd gotten, she informed Samaira of the news; Jackson was dead. A shame he hadn't gotten to explain himself more, it might have spared him, until she could settle her head.

"At least Neha is alright."

She was told she was in critical condition, but Sumaira didn't care, at least she was alive. And now she had a little more to deal with before she cleared anything.

She went back into the office and asked for Gratia. One of her men dragged her out, with a distorted look on her face. Like she still wanted to kill.
    Samaira picked up her shotgun from the table she'd left it on after the shooting, to be safe. She stared at Gratia, and her asked her what she could possibly do now.

"You thought you had it all, you terrorists." one of the men took his gun out of its holster.

"You were clueless - all of you. You clung to people you thought you knew. Well it's over. You've shot and killed your own terrorist companion Jackson, and you cried over my counterparts, Ang and Jason. I killed them thinking they were one of you fools."

Samaira looked to the other room.

"Thankfully my other companion Neha survived, despite your friend."

Gratia yanked at the man holding her back to escape.

"You know you were only in it for the money. Now you've wasted your life. And your friend James can't help you either. He's gone and the rest were my men. You fooled yourself-"

A gun cocked.

"You fooled me." a voice said. Sumaira turned to see Samuel approaching, gun in hand.

"You said you were on my side."

He held it out, stepping slowly with a limp, and a sweat-filled face. Samaira didn't believe what had become of him.

"Sam-"

She had spoken too late. He'd already pulled the trigger. The bullet went whizzing past Samaira's eyes to the window, the glass shattering to the floor. Nervously, Samuel tried again, but there was only a click. He dropped it without looking down and began to back away - he knew what was coming.

Samaira picked up the large shotgun, cocked it, and without a second thought blew Sam away. Gratia looked on in horror.

"Like I needed the filthy terrorist anyway." she said.

A sudden silence filled the room, and Samaira cocked her gun again. Suddenly, Gratia stamped her captor's foot, releasing her of his grip and grabbed the bayonet from his holster. Like a mad woman, she approached Samaira with it, screaming.

And Samaira blew her away too.

Throwing the gun onto the couch, she looked to a few of her men.

"Get Neha and take them away," she said

"We're outta here."

~ Fin ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.