Stealth Contact

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Charisma, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

Ang Jin shoved his face full of steamed vegetables and turned to Neha.

"So what's your story?"

2. Bick

Bick New Member

I groaned, sitting back in the seat the mail scattered all over the conference table. I cursed under my breath. 3 hours of searching though mail that was obviously nothing personal or useful. 98 percent had been junk mail, the other 2 percent mail that hadn’t even been theirs. I looked at a letter, I laughed when I saw the name.

“Gratia Bequem.”

“Why would you send that here mother?” I muttered, putting it in my purse. Why hadn’t anyone called? I quickly began to put the mail back in the bag. Boredom.

3. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Samuel jumped into the shower and turned it on, avoiding the water drops from hitting his new burgundy and yellow shirt he had gotten from Marks and Spencer. He ducked the sunlight and pulled out his new mobile phone, the latest model of Nokia. He dialed a mobile number with such speed and accuracy that one could tell it was his routine.
    "Hello?"
    Someone picked up the phone, her voice exhausted.
    "Georgia, it's me. We have a problem."

4. Bick

Bick New Member

My phone rang, and I quickly picked it, yearning for human contact.

"Hello?" I said of my own voice shocking me. I hadn't heard anything louder then the sound of rustling paper in hours.

"Georgia, it's me. We have a problem."

I quickly sat erect, jolting from my seat and going to the window of the room.

"What is it Nick?" I asked, alarmed.

5. Charisma

"Prob is, that Miss. Chairwoman of the Asian Beauties thinks she has the right ta ruin ma life. She's gonna stay ova ma house. AS IF!"
    Samuel screamed, annoyed. He then sighed and leaned against the wall of his wardrobe.
    "We haveta think ov somethin'."

6. Bick

Bick New Member

I sighed, not what I was thinking about. I wanted a god damned mission. A real one.

"Nick." I said with a groan, "Thanks for the excitement." I looked out the window. I wanted to just hang up then, but I knew I'd be in big trouble for sure.

"Why don't I take the princess in?" I said, "She might not like it as much though. My apartment is simple." I said looking at the cars below, the sun shining. I yearned to be out there.

"She'd probably enjoy the puppies momentary stopping of the drooling over her though." I said with a grin on my face, "Wouldn't she?"

7. Charisma

Samuel sighed and felt like tearing his flesh off.
    "Georgia," He started, almost circumumbulating the bathtub, "I can't get the witch outta here 'cause of Ang Jin. She suddenly has turned into some sort ov Fairy God Mother and wants to mother him. And that boy can't leave either. I wish I could move somewhere!"

8. Bick

Bick New Member

I laughed, but stopped quickly. I could feel the agony of his situation. I looked out the window, my antsiness enthralling me. I bit my lip.

"Let her take over the house for her stay, and come bunk in my extra room." I said, a pang of worry of what the repercussions for that offer would hold.

9. Charisma

Samuel stopped getting nervous and gave a serious thought to her offer. Sure, there was no maid in the extra room, and no theatre system, but it was better than living with the folks he had here.
    "Ya know, that ain't a bad thing. While Neha n' her little baby talk, I could vacation at your apartment. With you."
    Samuel laughed, and then rushed to the cupboard.
    "Okay, I'm coming over in ten. Fine?"

10. Bick

Bick New Member

I looked at the bag of mail.

"Give me 15, I'm not even home myself." I quickly ran down the steps, dropping the bag off at Sarah's door.

"I'll see you there." I said. I hung up my phone, and went to the back of the building where my motorcycle sat. I jumped on, turning the key, the motor music to my ears.

"I just invited my boss to live in my house." I muttered to myself, as I took to the street, "Am I that god damned insane?"

I took quick turns, not running into much traffic as I got to the back of my apartment, locking my motorcycle to the tree. I looked at my watch. 5 minutes.

I ran up the steps, quickly unlocking my door and thrusting it open. Silence. Perfectly clean as I had left it. My living room was small, barely enough room for the small 12 inch television and well cushioned couch that was in front of it. Next to it was my kitchen, something I had no time to use. It was rather small on it's own. Just big enough for someone my size to move around. I quickly went to the extra bedroom, and pulled the extra blanket from the closet, and put it on top of the bed. I was straightening the covers when I heard the doorbell.

God I hoped he was more pleasant then he was at work.

11. Charisma

Samuel stopped his car in front of a small apartment building. He had been successful in escaping without letting the guests realize. He just left a note on the TV which read: 'Gone for a short break. Back by night.' He had also decided to drive for himself, without the chauffeur since it would require telling the both. He now walked up the stairs, whistling a pleasant tune. He then pushed back his hair and pressed the bell harder than ever before. The door opened after a short while, to reveal an exhausted young girl holding a cushion in her hand.
    "'Ello lady."
    Samuel grinned and quickly went past her, eyeing the lounge.

12. Bick

Bick New Member

I opened the door, the pillow still in my hand. He walked in.

"'Ello lady."

He went towards the lounge, seeming to take everything in.

"It's not much, but then again. I don't have much of a home life do I?" I said with a grin.

I tossed the pillow on the couch.

"So. We have movies, mostly German ones. You might not like them. We have food. I make a killer Artichoke heart and spinach pizza, or we could order out." I said pointing to the phone.

13. Charisma

Samuel nodded, his mind on something else.
    "Make that artichoke."
    He said inattentively, his eyes on the wall hanging with an old man sitting with a young woman, probably Gratia and her grandparents. Samuel took a small floor cushion and sat on it, untying his joggers. He thought over Neha's reaction and then about his plans.

14. Bick

Bick New Member

I smiled. Quickly going to the kitchen. I grabbed the pre-made dough from the fridge, and rolled it out, gently maneuvering it with my fingers. I put the dough onto a clay slate, and grabbed the Alfredo sauce from the fridge, spreading it lightly onto the pizza. I took the cheese, and drizzled it over the sauce. I grabbed the artichoke hearts and spinach and spread it over the cheese. I put the pizza in the oven, setting it for 375.

"Mmm. Pizza." I said. Turned towards Samuel who was now on the couch. I went towards the living room, and gave him a smile.

"Why don't we turn something on." I said with a grin, bending over in front of him, turning the small television on. I heard a cough, and I suppressed a giggle. I stood up.

"I should really get out of my work clothes." I said, running to my room to change to my home clothes. Damn this wool dress.

15. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

sorry this took so long.:)
    The darkness gave Jack adequate cover as he turned into the alleyway. He pulled out a pair of black leather gloves from his pocket. There was a back door just like the blueprint said.

The Groeder building was fabulously tall and majestic, probably alot of guards lurking the corridors.

He pulled out a silenced 9mm and held it with his right hand as he opened the door with his left, all that stood ahead was darkness. He silently closed the door behind and waited a minute for his eyes to adjust. When he could see clearly he moved on down a dark corridor until he got to a door. He could hear footsteps echoing off the floors. He opened and closed the door loudy. Jack waited as the guard's footsteps grew closer before standing back from the door 9mm pointed at chest height. The door opened...

16. Charisma

(That's alright Toni. Ack! I blame Bick for telling me that name.)

Samuel sighed and picked up the remote.
    "Yeah, what to watch. No good baseball game on, and even the French cooking program has been shut down fer some stupid reason. N' I ain't watchin' Tom n' Jerry."
    Then Samuel yawned and adjusted his back pillow.
    "Thank God. You look like a stewardess in your office clothing."

Jackson
    Sylvia had just dropped by to see her father's latest project, when she heard footsteps across the stabilizer module.
    "No one is supposed to be there except staff, and its lunch time."
    She thought to herself and tiptoed to the module's easiest to open door, her sandals making small squeaks. She opened the door and saw a gun pointed at her.
    "Jesus!"
    She was shocked, and backed away as Jackson withdrew his reflexes and didn't fire yet.

17. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

The smell of iron and mold filled Ravens mind and nose. He felt an urge bubbling inside of him. He saw the man sitting with a wide smirk.
    "Tell me your plans," Raven said bluntly he didn't care he wasn't going to try to become this man's friend.
    "Tell me something Mr. Investigator...do you like the song that is called You Drop a Bomb on Me...it has the tune of the Carwash song?" the criminal asked.
    "Answer me first!" Raven demanded his attention and his mind in a frenzy.
    "Do you like the Moonlight Sonata from Beethoven...heard he wrote because he was in love?"
    "TELL ME THE INFORMATION YOU HOLD!"
    The prisoner smiled.
    "I heard from many people that you had lost your mind,"
    Raven couldn't take it any more. He disliked this man. He tooks his switch knife out. He grabbed the man by his dirty prisoner shirt. Raven begane to beat the man senseless.
    Blood spilled on the brick walls that smelled of mold. Raven sprayed blood all over the walls. Raven wouldn't stop even after the man was dead. The prisoner body shook as stabs continued to be thrown at it.
    The smell of mold was now covered by the smell of iron. Raven walked out the prisoner cell covered in blood.
    He clicked on his watch.
    "Mission turned into an unexpected death," he recorded for his superiors to hear later.
    Raven sighed and put his knife back.

18. Charisma

Raven

Samuel received a message on his mobile as he played with the TV remote.

Raven - Killed Prisoner w34 while interrogation, he refused to confess

It was from the cameramen accompanying Raven. Samuel sighed and messaged back:

Quit operations for now. And drop Raven back at his apartment.

19. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

(This is my last post for SC today.)
    "Let me take you home Raven," the cameramen said.
    Raven glared at the man. If he was able to do he would strangle that man quickly. Raven wanted to smash his face in with his own precious camera. Even so Raven walked out to the car taking his switch knife out. He scratched the paint of the car off.

Raven was now in his dark apartment. He had a lot more work to do and yet he was here the chamber as most called it. Raven never opened the drapes and never let light through. Raven went into his office and grabbed the reports for the other people's missions. Raven was to continue to edite these. Raven put a stack down on the desk and got up from the desk. He walked into the kitchen and took out last nights Chinese, fried rice and some chow mein. He took some scotch and went back into his apartment. He opened the desk up and grabbed his lucky scotch glass.
    He poured the scotch into the glass and stuck chopsticks into the Chinese. Raven grumbled a little and took out his pen.
    Raven looked at the dark amber scotch.
    "Can only have two glasses...I have to do these reports and edit them,"
    Then something caught Raven's eye. An old newspaper article and its title read: You Dropped a Bomb on Me.
    Raven grabbed the newspaper in a frantic physcotic way.

20. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

"Goddammit. This sucks." I hung the phone and looked over to where Angi sat. And smiled. We had bonded quite well over the last few hours, now that Sammy was out of the picture. I picked the phone again with a sigh and dialed.

"'allo"

"Hello Anna? Neha here. I'm just calling to let you know that I'm off on a special mission on orders from the Cabinet. It'll be a good two weeks before I return. Let Sammy know. And tell him, he'd better get the staff here by tha time or he's a goner."

"Yes Ma'am."

I hesitated for a moment, spectulating on whether to tell or not. Oh, I'll let it out, it'll give him a scare, and that'll be a pleasure.

"Uh Anna? Tell him I'm taking someone along with me."

"Someone?"

"Angi."

21. Charisma

Samuel waited for Gratia to get done with food already. As he leaned against the pillow, finally stopping the channel at the 'National Geographic', he growled at himself as his phone rang. Muting the TV, he pulled out his mobile and spoke coarsely:
    "'Ello?"
    "Hello sir, this is Anna. Miss. Suri has said that she'll be going on an emergency mission issued by Cabinet."
    Samuel couldn't feel any better.
    "And she's taking Angi along. Whoever he is."
    Samuel frowned, but smiled after a short pause.
    "Fair, but she betta let him do his job too."
    Samuel was about to drop the call when Ana squeaked:
    "Also, she said that you should assemble the team in two weeks' time, that is, when she is expected back."
    Samuel grinned and immediately ended the call.
    "In her dreams."

22. Bick

Bick New Member

I quickly changed into a white, large, baggy T-shirt, and threw on some old worn jeans with holes in various areas. True comfort right there. I took the bun from my hair, and it fell loosely over my shoulder, and I gave a sigh of relief. Good to be home. I slipped on some cotton socks, and dashed out of the room the smell of the pizza coming to my nose.

I looked over, there was Samuel half-heartedly watched the television. I quickly walked over to the oven, pulling it out and quickly cutting it into slices. I put two on each plate and set it on the small table.

“How about a game of Pictionary while we eat?” I smiled, “We draw the first word that comes to mind, and the other person tries to guess it.”

23. Charisma

Samuel shrugged, quickly switching off the TV.
    "As ya wish, sweetie."
    Samuel gave way to Gratia to sit on the couch, rubbing his knees. For some reason, he was feeling very tired. He took the plate from the table and immediately took a bite.
    "Good work."
    He commented, finishing the pizza quickly so that they could play Pictionary (not like it was something too much).

24. Charisma

Double post.

25. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

Ang Jin hid in the bushes near Gratia's apartment. He climbed the fire stairs to only stop at each floor and see if the apartment belonged to Gratia. Unfortunately for Ang Jin, this meant climbing to the top of the apartment building. Ang Jin cursed as he climbed the stairs, despite the prevailing winds. He finally got to one window, and inside, was Samuel and Gratia playing a strange game. They were drawing pictures.

Ang Jin started to bang on the glass with his fists, but that didn't work. It didn't get their attention. Sighing, he took off the screen and picked the lock.

Without them noticing, Ang Jin closed the window and said brightly, "Surprise, sir! I'm back again!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.