Tags:
  1. MattyDills

MattyDills New Member

Stepping out into the world

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MattyDills, Nov 17, 2016.

Hey Guys! I'm brand spanking new to this forum and creative writing in general. I'm 19 yrs old very soon going on 20. I just completed a life purpose course recently and its led me directly to finding and exploring this website. I found out a ton of other great stuff from that course, most relevant to this forum, that I want to be a writer! I don't want to be just any writer but I want to blend the insane creativity that comes with writing with being able to help people lead more passionate and happy lives in the real world. So lets see where it takes us. Haha don't mind my unbridled enthusiasm I'm sure it'll be crushed by the harsh realities of the industry soon enough! Just kidding I hope! SO...where do i get started? Any advice for this exuberant young Greenhorn?

2. ThistleMae

ThistleMae Member

Good for you! Start young....dont give up. You have been inspired to find your passion and help others in the process. Make it your life's goal and let your light shine. I'm new here, just retired from human services and loving the freedom to devote time to writing. Waiting for just the right time to submit something. Welcome.

3. MattyDills

MattyDills New Member

Hey sorry guys had a busy weekend bu thanks so much for the well wishes! Freedom is what it's all about awesome to here ThistleMae