Story Creation Game

Discussion in 'Word games' started by skeloboy_97, Aug 23, 2011.

1. PBNJDraftNumbA

PBNJDraftNumbA Member

"Wow! I cannot believe I got away from those guys. To think that any of them thought they'd pull one over on on me; me, the Daughter of Kickbutt! Don't they realize who my dad is, really?" (chhhh) The restroom water flowed, as she stared into her reflection's eyes. "Uhg!" She threw a piece of paper into the sink, watching the last of unwanted memories wash down the drain. And with that, she left the airport's restroom...bumping into her to-be plane pal.

2. plothog

plothog Contributor Contributor

The tall thin gentleman she had run into, peered at her through thick glasses that had last been in fashion in the 80s.
    'Excuse me ma'am,' he said. 'I wasn't watching where I was going. I appear to be little disorientated. I could have sworn there was a security alert happening.'
    'Of course there is,' said Eliza. 'Did you not see the black suited guards and the anaconda and Elmo? Did you not hear the gun shots and the alarm?'
    The thin man frowned. 'I have no idea what you're talking about.'
    Eliza glanced passed him. People stood patiently in their check-in queues. The only sign of drama, a small girl crying that she needed the toilet.
    The universe was self-repairing irregularities -- for now.