1. Prometheus21

Prometheus21 New Member

Points of View

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Prometheus21, May 7, 2010.

I thought it would be interesting to do a game based on different points of view. The first five people or so would describe the same story from different points of view, not all of them necessarily human, and not all necessarily directly related to or involved in the main part of the story. The last post on the previous situation can propose a new situation.

No member may post more than once on the same situation, and the same story msut be used for at least five points of view.

Situation one:

A man enters a coffee shop. There is also a good looking woman already seated in the coffee shop, reading. He decides to make an approach after making his order. Several other customers are present in the store, along with the employees. The man makes his approach and is rejected, being left with a stinging cheek and alone as the woman storms out of the shop.

2. Halcyon

Halcyon Contributor Contributor

I've seen some amusing things during my two years as a coffee shop waitress, but I think that was the best yet. Some arrogant fool, who had rudely ordered a cappuccino, decided to try his luck with one of our regulars and received a sharp slap across the face for his troubles. Only schadenfreude does justice to how I felt!