1. Chinspinner

Chinspinner Contributing Member Contributor

Strange happenings at writing forums

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Chinspinner, Oct 20, 2011.

Was gonna write it like a blood stained magpie stood on my shelf, but chose not to. Anyway, I was sat in my chair with one leg crossed over my other knee and a book in my hand, when suddenly a rattling at the window drew my reverie.
    "Why do you need to register twice?" Twice, thrice, three blind mice I rhymed and it was so well timed it could have been mimed, it was sublime, but there was no crime, I do not know why I need to register twice: by the way why do I need to register twice?

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

check out the site probs threads in the 'suggestions' section and you'll find out why that's the least of our troubles...

3. Irontrousers

Irontrousers Member

What does miming have to do with well-timed rhymes? And what do bloody birds have to do with anything? Also, is it even possible to leave a stain on a bird? So many questions.

4. biggergib

biggergib Member

Question 1: Nothing
    Question 2: Everything
    Question 3: It depends on the staining agent and the color of the bird... if you dip a white bird in bleach, it wont stain him. Until he dies from the bleach exposure and starts to rot and all of his feathers come out... but thats not really a matter of staining, its more a matter of decay, which in my opinion is different. At that point, the bird would likely be bloody which is why I answered question 2 the way that I did.

5. D-Doc

D-Doc Active Member

How dare you insult our fellow creature, the elegant bird, with that disgusting simile. May you die of cholera sir.