Struggle Across the Tyrannical Dawn

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Tantalizer felt a pang in her back, and looked to and fro between all the people there. She spotted Emily and Arius, and frowned.

"Well, I don't know what in the world is happening. Care to explain, hot shot?"

2. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

"I am many things, but fake isn't one of them. I actually do care about Tantalizer. She's a good smart person. They're pretty rare now a days. Though just don't expect me to be overly nice towards you, considering that a lot of this is your fault anyways." says Ares.

Turning his attention back to Tantalizer he says "Basically, somehow Devil was controlling you. He even got you to attack your older sister. Though it seems that his method was depended upon that necklace of yours. When it broke, you snapped out of it."

3. Charisma

Tantalizer sniffed and broke free of her sister's grasp, looking down at her wounds.

"Now, isn't he just a dog. Now, does anyone have a medic kit or something of the kind?"

She ask, her knees stumbling down on the ground.

4. Bick

Bick New Member

She tossed her kit to her sister, closing her satchel quickly. Her hand never left the gun at her side, as she eyed Ares. She really didn’t like these people, and had no will to fight by their side.

“Yes, I know. I’m a b*tch. It’s my nature.” She slowly lifted herself, “If you don’t mind. My sister and I will be leaving.” She looked at her sister with needy eyes, “Right?”

5. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Arius clapped his hands and he looked at the two torn apart woman.
    "I think I have had enough with this charade," Arius paused, "Its gone on to long."
    Suddenly the Victorian mansion disappeared and they were in the throne room of the castle that Diablo had built. Diablo was sitting in the throne with a giant smile on his face. Arius got up from the chair he was sitting on and he smiled. He walked up the stairs were Diablo sat on the throne.
    "Get up," Arius said.
    Emily stared at Arius and then at Ares. Emily walked up the stairs as well and stood beside Arius.
    "Sorry," Emily said, "It would have been fun to be an Empress."

6. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

"So, all this time that you said you didn't depend on anyone was a lie. So what will you do now? Continue being a pawn to Devil or strike against him while you have the chance. You could still become empress, if you are will to take the position." says Ares.

7. Bick

Bick New Member

Confusion hit her at first, but she let it go as she looked at her Husband.

“Hello there… love.” She spat out the last word angrily, “I’ve heard what a naughty boy you’ve been.”

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Arius just looked at Ares and smiled.
    "She is going to be Empress, but not on this waste of this planet," Arius said as he sat down on the throne himself.
    Diablo and Emily took a seat one on the left and one on the right of Arius.
    "This rebellion is foolish," Arius said, "Humans are foolish."
    Arius just stared at Tantalizer sister.
    "And you are a foolish woman,"

9. Bick

Bick New Member

“You think it’s that easy?” she hissed, “Sit on the throne, and you’re emperor?” She walked back angrily, and a whistle escaped her lips. She could hear her guards footsteps, “Am I suppose to back down that easily? What is going on here Diablo?”

10. Charisma

Diablo had obediently stepped down, knowing his brother's intentions. He silently clicked his fingers, and then grinned, looking down at his feet.

"Tatianna, you have been draped in silk."

He hissed his code language, something he and Tatianna had practiced over the years. Tantalizer, held her hands in fury, and then spun towards her sister.

"Oh, so we all have dark secrets, huh?"

11. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Arius's face changed and he appeared colder then he was.
    "Silence!" he hissed.
    Arius looked at them.
    "I have been Emperor for some time...Diablo has done a nice job of keeping the seat warm for me," Arius said, "I'm sorry that I had to lure the enemy you couldn't defeat into our own home, but sadly there was only one way to wipe out this ugly, digusting world, with the ugliest people."
    Arius snapped his fingers and a couple hundred physco soldiers came out with guns pointed at everyone.
    "This is going to be fun,"

12. Bick

Bick New Member

She laughed, and looked down with angry eyes at her sister. Silly woman.

“Don’t we all? The wolf is never alone.” She held onto her sister’s hands tightly, as she looked at the soldiers that surrounded them. She backed up slowly, her hand slid to her husband as she gave him one last look, “Deaf are those that are ignorant to the injustice.”

13. Charisma

Devil paid heed to his wife's words, his hands stable on the Venus Flytrap. Something came up his hands which he tucked in his ears.

"It is a shame you do not listen to your brother, Arius."

Devil hissed and then nodded to his wife who screeched on the top of her lungs. Tantalizer fell backward, feeling her ears plop.

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Arius smiled an laughed a laugh that echoed through the chambers.
    "Now suffer the wrath of your mindless and foolish actions,"
    Arius took out a small ceramic button and pushed it. There was a strange missile shaped object that was pointed upwards to the sky. Arius smiled at all of them.
    "Goodbye," Arius said, "This is a disengration missile and it will destroy everything in its path."
    The missile was launched and hit its mark. A death shock wave was sent through the whole entire planet. Images of people trying to run away from the missile and their flesh being melted off.
    After the shock wave and the second shock wave the only thing that remained were the thrones and two people. Emilyand Arius. Arius got up from the throne followed by Emily.
    "This world is destroyed and your little "wife" whom you played with so well is dead and so are you so that way you can play with her again in the after life," Arius said, "On to the next planet and then the next."
    Arius looked at the ground covered in skeletons. Arius shook his head.
    "Foolish humans," Arius said his snapped his fingers and the skeletons of the physco soldiers got up.
    Flesh was reanimated on their body and the two walked off.

The End

OOC: Hate me. Muahaha. The villains won.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.