1. ThreeSided

ThreeSided Banned

Stuck in Fort Creedy

Discussion in 'Word games' started by ThreeSided, Jan 4, 2008.

This is a forum game. All in italics bellow is the "story" to the game, and it really is only for flavor purposes, so feel free to skip it. It reeeaally sucks, because I didn't put any effort into it at all, so don't expect anything good.

They run. They run as fast as they can. The huge horde of zombies managed to chase a whole mall out, and now hundreds of people were running for their lives. At the head of the group, the people who discovered the horde first. Fort Creedy is up ahead, and it is the only place they could get away from such a large horde. 11 people enter the fort, but are forced to close up before anyone else can get in. Screams of horror can be heard outside, but it is too late.

The fort is locked up. There is no way any zombies are getting in. However, as usual, the zombies hang around the strongest hold, this fort being that one. The 11 people are forced to wait out the zombies get bored and leave. There is plenty of food, supplies, and they should be able to keep alive for months, much longer than the zombies would hang out. Everything seems like it will work out... or so they think...

The next morning, however, John, one of the 11 people in the fort, is found dead, in the fort. There being no way for zombies to get in, it is obvious he was murdered, and by the look of it, there are two. If the people in the fort want to survive, they must find out who the killer is, and kill them. The body was dumped outside, and everyone began to worry, wondering if they will be the next victim.

The purpose of this game is to find the murderer. Mafia style. There will be 10 players. 2 murderers, one MPD (Malton Police Department) member, and seven survivors. Only the murderers know who the murderers are. No-one except the MPD knows who the MPD is (duh). I will pm people to tell them which they will be. (you don't decide)

Gameplay:
    I will PM the murderers, asking them who they want to kill how (this is for murder description purposes only). Once they have made their choice(they MUST agree!) I will PM the MPD member, asking who the want to 'investigate'. I will tell the MPD whether the person they chose is a survivor or murderer. If they are a PKer, they will be killed, and revealed to the others. The MPD member may not tell anyone who is a survivor after they investigate and find this. After the investigation, I will then announce who is dead. They cannot have any say in the game from that point on. If the MPD member is killed, they cannot 'investigate' anyone. The survivors then vote on who they want to kill at the end of the day.
    The murderers win if their numbers are equal(or more than) the number of survivors. The survivors win if they kill both murderers.

GAME #1

Players:
    Sir Ender
    Klee
    Master of Shadows

To be on this list, post telling me you want to join. If you do not make it in time, or aren't sure you want to play, you can decide to be a spare player, and you will take the place of anyone who quits, is banned, or cannot continue for some other reason. You can also apply to be in the next game.

Spare players:

Players for next game:

2. Sir Ender

Sir Ender New Member

I'll play.

3. ThreeSided

ThreeSided Banned

List updated.

4. ThreeSided

ThreeSided Banned

... This not the type of thing you guys enjoy? =\

5. Master of Shadows

Master of Shadows New Member

Not really. Does this even count as a word game?

6. Klee

Klee New Member

I'll play.

7. ThreeSided

ThreeSided Banned

Does it come even relatively close to anything else?

List updated.

8. Master of Shadows

Um...good question :p But yes I will play.

9. ThreeSided

ThreeSided Banned

Aha! I thought so. :-D

List updated.

10. Master of Shadows

Lol I need something to do and this sounds like something. So even though I bet there's a better place for this I'm interested.

11. ThreeSided

ThreeSided Banned

I'd like to get this filled up and make it happen, so I can just let the thread die after the first game. :-D

Come on, humor us us and join for one game...

12. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

What is it about?
    I read the italics words, but I don't understand.
    More or less confused.

13. ThreeSided

ThreeSided Banned

Zombie apocalyptic town.
    People ran from zombies.
    Hid in fort.
    Zombies should be staying for a few months.
    Had enough food/water to wait.
    Hooray.
    Someone was murdered.

Oh noes.

THE END