1. Wordificer

Wordificer New Member

Sup? No, wait, I mean...uhm...greetings? Yes, that's it. Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Wordificer, Nov 22, 2014.

Hey peeps.

Call me Wordificer. or Aspirant. or Aspirant Wordifcer. I'm easy.

Been writing for over 20 years now, still trying to find my voice. What can I say?

Actually, what I should say, is that although I've been writing for over 20 years, it's not been professionally. It's been more of an amateur based thing, or even as a hobby. I've had a handful of things published, silly things, over the years but nothing to write home about (or even mention here).

I'm currently, as we type, participating in NaNoWriMo, which is kind of a toss-up at the moment. I'm trying to add to my first draft, which is taking longer than expected.

I'm open to any and all discussions and hope to be a benefit to the forums.

Greetings!

Wordificer.

2. frinkprofessor

frinkprofessor New Member

I've been writing about that long too, and it's always just been a hobby. I think I might have entered one little library contest when I was 8 or 9, but I can't remember what I wrote or what the contest even was. Beyond that, I've never tried to compete or get published. Maybe that'll change :)

3. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

I would have loved to be able to say that I'd been writing for over 20 years. Sadly I haven't even lived that long yet... :wtf:

Anyway, welcome abourd, Wordificer! May the pen and ink be with you on your adventures!

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Wordificer. :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start Guide to get you, as the name suggests, quickly started. ;)

Good luck with NaNoWriMo! There seems to be quite a few here on the boards who are participating. It's quite a feat!

Have fun. :D

-Kat

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Good luck with NaNo! :)