Superheroes!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by yellowm&M, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Thor is a auperhero, and so is Wonder Woman (aka the goddess Diana). They are both classical gods.

Also, Hancock was a god. Superhero and god are not mutually excliusive classifications.

2. S-wo

S-wo Active Member

Damn, you gotta ruin the fun out of everything don't ya?

3. inkslinger

inkslinger Active Member

I'm happy. I just got my copy of Batman: the Long Halloween in the mail. I've never read it, but I've heard good things. Gonna crack it open now.

Ha, I used to watch it on that Disney channel all the time until this past summer....I got sick of the hours they aired it and just bought the BTAS season dvds. I want to get some Collection of xmen next, along with finishing off my Sailor Moon TV collection too (yes I like Sailor Moon). It's all on my list. One day, one day!

4. apathykills

apathykills New Member

I loved the x-men animated series right up to the point they started airing the episodes out of order. That was the point i went out and played in the sun (the horror).

I mean, how can you expect me to like/follow a story if you don't let me see it the way it was intended to be seen?

Say what did happen to jubilee anyway?

5. S-wo

S-wo Active Member

Yeah Disney gave it weird airing hours. Sometimes it came on at 6 on Saturdays then it was 3AM on weekends. Shove your other crap out the way and put X-men on hilight.

6. hiddennovelist

hiddennovelist Contributor Contributor

Oh, that would be wonderful.

What DID happen to Jubilee? I always forget about her...she seemed too weak and girly to me...

7. inkslinger

inkslinger Active Member

I come up with some pretty good ideas every once and a while. :)

And what did happen to Jubilee?!? I can't remember either...then again I'm no fanatic for the x-men cartoon like I am for BTAS. If I remember correctly one of the last episodes feature her, right? I'd look it up if I were on a computer, but alas I'm on my mobile phone and icbf to bother doing it.

Someone should look this up for poor computer deprived me! It's one of those small, insignificant things that I tend to be anal about. :x