1. Kata_Misashi

Kata_Misashi Active Member

4 man team vs riot! who'll win? :v

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Kata_Misashi, Oct 6, 2015.

Take four flying superhero's and pit them against a city-wide riot orchestrated by a team of 3 super villians!

What would be the best course of action? Take out the leaders and then the gang members or visa versa? Should more be done?

2. theoriginalmonsterman

theoriginalmonsterman Pickle Contributor

Blow them all up in a nuclear explosion.

Kata_Misashi likes this.
  3. Kata_Misashi

BRILLIANT! :superlaugh:

4. Australis

Australis Active Member

If their great skill is flying, a few old flaks will take these"heros" out. Game over.

Kata_Misashi likes this.
  5. Kata_Misashi

I... Think I didn't explain that correctly! ^^;
    What I mean is if you were leading the four heros to stop a city-wide riot, what would be the best course of action? I'm no expert but I would think taking out the gang leaders would be best, yeah?

6. theoriginalmonsterman

theoriginalmonsterman Pickle Contributor

I'm going to be more serious this time.

It really depends on where the power is at. Have you ever played Paper Mario? If you have you'll understand where I'm going with this.

In one chapter of Paper Mario you're up against General Guy who is the leader of the Shy Guys. To win the battle you need to destroy General Guys machine, but while you're battling him other Shy Guys will also come attack you. If you went straight for the main boss and don't finish off the regular enemies first the battle would be a lot harder due the regular enemies doing a ton of additional damage. However the battle is much easier if you first focus your efforts on taking out all the Shy Guys and then taking down General Guy.

Point being it may take longer, but taking down the group with a bigger number then focusing on the smaller group is a lot easier. Think about it? If you take down the leaders the riots would probably go berserk and go on a wild rampage. Sure you finished off the leaders, but you still have a huge problem on your hands.

Kata_Misashi likes this.