Supernatural

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

"Columns? Great pastime...yeah..."
    Savvina smiled weirdly, trying to calm down her own self and perhaps not let Michael notice a thing about death.
    Suddenly a voice rang through her ears. It was the voice which ordered her to speak up, and now it told her other things. Things which she understood immediately, and didn't need to argue with the voice.
    Julian's question made her feel afraid, and still tranquil. The voice is right!
    She nodded, staring into his deep eyes.
    "You heard it too?"
    Before he could answer, she spoke up again:
    "You think...it's right?"

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I feel as if I know the voice...so yes I think its right," Julian paused, "That voice sounds familiar...what was that voice. Who was that voice?"
    Julian looked at Savvina.
    "The voice first contacted me...the voices first contact me...it means that you were right we are connected somehow...first the vp disappearing and nowhere to be seen in the pizza shop, second I woke you up when you fell uncomfortably asleep, and third the voice,"
    Julian paused and pressed his mind.
    "What does it all mean though?"

3. Charisma

Savvina shrugged. She was trying to join all the pieces together. Suddenly, she stood up, proclaiming.
    "Let me get this straight. I have somniphobia, you have acrophobia, and Michael here -"
    Savvina smiled at Michael, a very sudden smile.
    "You have fear of death."
    Almost imposingly, she turned to Jesse and spoke up:
    "And I'm sure you've got an issue too. You suddenly broke up with Fred last month, and he said that you guys had no friction in between. Something wasn't right."
    Then, very enthusiastically, she continued:
    "Which means that we are infected with the same trace of disease - or ethereal forces, whatever this is."
    Savvina then sat down, confused.
    "But how come?"

4. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"We are time, we are the disease that will save the other time and life from being diseased...if this mutation gets out the world will be diseased...we are the Earths antibodies protecting it from this muation...our world will turn dark if we don't do something," Julian said without realizing he said it.
    Julian looked at Savvina this day was getting weirder and weirder. Julian was saying things he didn't know about himself and he was just feeling weird as well. Why was this happening?
    Maybe this was all a dream.
    Don't doubt yourself its all real, he heard the non distinct voice whisper in his ear, Thank you for letting me borrow your energy the next time I come back will be for a long time...as I said I'm being watched I have to be careful.

5. Charisma

Savvina raised an eyebrow. Where she liked a lot of spiritual talk, she didn't like too much of it. There, then, Julian seemed so handsome and weird. That's odd. Savvina chuckled secretively and then heard a faint whisper echo within her own self.
    There's nothing to laugh about, but something to ponder upon. Think, my child, and work your way out before time falls out.
    "Well...you think we should - fight our fears?"

6. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

The voice and the presence he felt was no longer there.
    "Voice person is gone now," Julian said, "But you have a point...what are we suppose to fight? I've tired to fight my fears they just get worse the harder I try."
    Julian sighed he was much more comfortable being with people like him. Then Julian heard a sound of familiar steps. Julian turned to stone. right there he saw his mother she caught eyes with him. His mother began to tear up.
    "Julian, do you know how long I've been waiting for you?" his motehr began.
    "Its twelve noon mother," Julian said.
    "Its six o'clock you were suppose to be home by now,"
    "Six o'clock....I get it now the VP didn't disappear we disappeared...we went through time," Julian slowly said as he realized the truth.
    "What are you talking about going through time?" his mother asked.
    "Oh nothing mom," Julian said.
    Then his mother began to burst into harder tears.
    "Its wonderful to see you on the second floor of the pizza place," his mother siad, "Now you can go back into your room and not sleep on the couch."
    "No...I'M NOT GOING UP!" Julian said almost immediatedly.

7. Charisma

Savvina backed away, realizing what had just happened. 6 o'clock. Uh-oh.
    Another set of footsteps followed. It was her brother, Ivan. He was red from anger and exhaustion, and upon catching glimpse of her, he shouted to someone:
    "She's here. God, she's here. The VP was right."

Savvina shivered as her angry brother ferociously pulled her by her wrist, taking her along with him. He didn't say a thing in front of the children, who were also petrified. Instead, he formed a good distance from Julian's mother and shouted at Savvina:
    "What were you doing all day long, Savvy?"
    Before Savvina could speak, Ivan pulled her to the lowest floor, gritting his teeth. Once in the car, he slapped her. Savvina blushed in embarrassment as she was being slapped in front of Emma, her cousin who had accompanied Ivan. They were engaged - no wonder.

"You skipped school, and then you came here. And kept sitting here for ages. Were you planning to get kidnapped?"
    Savvina remained quiet, and Ivan himself cooled down when Emma patted his shoulders from behind.
    "Ivan, it's alright."
    "No, it's not! It's not, it's not."
    He then screamed, slamming then steering wheel.
    "It was her parents' wedding anniversary today. Mom and dad are low on terms nowadays, and she promised she'd help in trying to reconcile them! And look here, she's late. They're upset and burnt up. A good occasion wasted."

Savvina turned away, listening the grunting of the engine as the car started.

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Come now Julian lets go home," his mother said her heavy bags from all the worrying she did drooped a bit strangely, "Lets go home...I'll make you your favorite."
    His mother stroke his cheek softly. Mother was a bit obssesed with Julian from time to time. After his grandparents left his mother had become bloody insane. She worried to much, now and then she looked at him with a hungry look, and sometimes his mother was crying. His motehr scared him nowadays.
    "Okay," Julian said.
    Then Julian saw it a pink glittering notebook. With a name on it: Savvina.
    Savvina had left her notebook. Julian grabbed the notebook. It smelled like Savvina. Should he rush to give it to her or should he give it to her tomorrow.
    Julian was going to rush, but stopped at the stairs. The stairs wavered and flcikered like fire.
    Tomorrow, he would give it to her tomorrow.

9. Charisma

Savvina sobbed lightly in her room, after bearing a session with her parents. They were very angry, but Savvina didn't know whether they were angry on her or each other. They acted inhuman sometimes. She was used to getting beaten once in a while - they were hotly strict, since her family was rather conservative (something she didn't actually mind) - but today, she felt she had lost something very important. She reached for her diary at the desk, but found nothing.

"My notebook!"
    She wailed, realizing she had left it at the restaurant.
    "I hope no one reads it."
    It had some awkward things about these new 'friends' of hers. She used to write about them once in a while, about how beautiful Jesse was but she acted very unwomanly - how mean Michael was when it came to sharing his stationery - and also about Julian. About how useless he was. Savvina gulped as she thought about the first day he dropped a juice on her, and throwing a fit of anger, she wrote a biased entry in her diary.

10. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Julian was on the couch in his house. His mother was cooking croquetes and some salted, broiled catfish.
    He didn't want to seem nosy, but something was telling him to read the notebook. Julian grabbed it and opened it.
    Dear Diary, Jesse acts like a dirty woman to all the boys at school. I think she is so unwomanly and pathetic too. If you have to act that desperate for some attention.
    (off-topic: Dirty woman...lol! I couldn't say what I wanted too.)

11. Charisma

Savvina walked to the ranch, even though it wasn't allowed. She was just too unhappy, and wanted to share her distress with her animal friends. She was only able to access Fire. Somewhat happy, she jumped into his stable and gave him a prolonged hug. Fire neighed a little, at which she kissed his nose and spoke comfortingly:
    "Don't you make too much noise. I don't want anyone to hear us."
    She then sat down by his side, starting to talk.
    "I had an extraordinary day today. And you must listen to it, too! It's unbelievably cool!"
    Her story extended over a long period, with the horse nodded every time she patted him.

12. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

(Please edit your post...I lenient, but there shouldn't be anything to do with OCC and no RP.
    I'm thinking of creating a Supernatural Chat so that way we can discuss story and what is going on.)

Julian seemed to go through page by page. Savvinas hates and more hates. Julian even found something about him in there. He felt no guilt or anger towards it he knew it was true.
    Because if he was useful he would be able to help his mother.

13. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

Micheal sat in his room day dreaming. Parents had charged into their little "game of hookie" in the pizza parlor and pulled the other kids off. He just walked home casually with his hands in his pockets. When he came in, there was no one to greet him. Dad was probably in the basement, where they were. He remembered the time he had accidently went down there when he was five. The dark had surrounded him, causing him to cry out. His hands felt cold, dead flesh, then his father came in and pulled him out. Micheal received a strict scolding for going down there, dead bodies were part of daddy's profession and he shouldn't go there until he was a big boy and could handle taking on the family's traditional job. Now, even thinking of working with corpses made him faint. He skirted the subject in his mind as often as he could. Cooking tended to help keep his concious focused on other things, so he went to the kitchen to make some fajitas tonight for Mom and Dad. As he warmed up the stove, he thought about the small discussion, "Conquer our fears." He wondered if all of them were connected by these... irrational fears.

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Julian put down the diary and felt great guilt cover him. He had just red someone elses personal thoughts and feelings. Julian went into the bathroom. What was he going to do? He would break Savvina's trust if she knew. But he couldn't lie either.
    He splashed cold water on himself and went back to the couch. He grabbed the notebook again. A paper slipped out and a picture of a very beautiful woman appeared to him.
    In the picture he saw Savvina wearing a summer dress. She looked much younger like five years old, but he could still tell it was Savvina.
    So that meant the woman was her mother. Julian looked closer at the picture and dropped it right away. there was a translucent boy in the picture. A ghost, spirit, what was it?
    And then he saw a number on the back of the picture. Who's number could it be?
    He dialed the number 456-9235.

15. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

Micheal watched the fizzling bell peppers with a silent melancholy. His father loved steak fajitas, but Micheal couldn't work with meat. Even if it resemble its original form in any way, he just couldn't do it. He made up an excuse that he had suddenly decided to go vegetarian as much as he really did like the taste of steak. This fear of death will go away was what he always thought these days. It's just a phase, you'll grow out of it. What was even worse to think of though was if he never grew out of it. Something was wrong. How could so many children with normal lives spontaneously sprout phobias. He no longer felt they were linked, he knew they were linked. The whole time he was with them at the pizza parlor, he felt a strange and unnatural bond to them deep down. He was too distracted at the time to really notice, but in retrospect it was as clear to him as if it were in front of his face. Why they were connected was the big question that circled his mind now. Why...

16. Charisma

"I can't believe you, Tom. All of this is happening and you're simply pulling along."
    "I only want what is in my family's best interest."
    "That is a blatant lie. Look at Savvina."
    "She's just moving out of teenage and becoming an adult."
    "Tom, you know that's not the case. I know that's not the case."

The phone in Savvina's room rang. The husband and wife's heads swiveled towards the door. Savvina could hear her phone ring from the stable, and she knew she had to go in and attend it, even if that meant getting caught. She quickly climbed out of the stable, dashing into the backyard and storming into the house through the back door. She could see displeasure on her parents' faces but they only wanted her to attend the phone call. Realizing she were soon to be grounded, she flung open her room and jumped on the bed, grabbing hold of the receiver.
    "Hello?"
    She spoke softly, like she always would on the phone. She secretively eyed the CLI, which displayed a number she had never ever heard of.

17. Iulia

Iulia New Member

Chasity was shaking - she was shaking because she was crying, and she was crying because she was alone. Funny, how alone was the only way she felt comfortable, but alone, she was never happy. Moreover, she had heard the strange and philosophical conversation - she had heard Julian's mother, Savvina's brother, Ivan. His voice had changed, but it still was not the deep surly farmer's voice of his father. The pangs in her stomach as she pondered the words of the voices - human and otherwise. She heard the voice, too. She wanted to be a part of whatever was happening - she just had to get up the courage to speak to them. Perhaps Jesse - Jesse's fear, from what she'd heard, seemed similar to her own - fear of people. But Jesse also seemed very meek - not a leader, and it would be hard to speak with her. Chasity, as a child, was a strong leader and a talkative socialite, but as she got older, it slowly faded. The world became a scary place. Finally, she creeked open the bathroom door. Her teary eyes widened in horror. No one was there, and the lights were off. The door was locked - the place was closed. The thought of spending the night there barely bothered her - but the thought of being "rescued" was terrifying.

18. milove

milove New Member

(ugh, every time I try to post it never works.... :( )
    Jesse walked down the long road home. It was quite a long walk, but because of her athletics it didn't wear her out. Finally her large home came into view. As she guessed her dad wasn't home; he was probabally drinking or something.
    She opened her door and stepped into the dark house. She turned on the lights and the noticed it. A small note was waiting for her on the table in the entry hall.
    Jesse,
    I'm having some buddies of mine over. I want you to cook us dinner, specifically that nice pizza you make. We will be home around 7-8 so please have it on the table for us. We don't want to wait.
    Love your dear daddy

Jesse was horrified. She couldn't make pizza in one hour. The dough had to rise and everything. Maybe she would tell them she didn't have the ingredients. Besides she had already had pizza that day.
    She stepped into the kitchen and noticed a few bags filled with ingredients waiting for her. shoot. she thought. Then she realised what the consequences of not following her daddy's orders. It was pain. She needed to do something and do it quick. Swiftly she ran to the phone and called the local delivery service. If the men were drunk they wouldn't tell the difference.

Jesse jumped as the doorbell rang. Running to the door with the money in her hand she greeted the pizza boy and took the food he had. She placed the pizza on a pan and waited for the men to show up.
    It was easy to tell that they were coming. They weren't very quiet. William O'Brien strutted in to his home with 3 more intoxicated men. "Jesse," he called sluggishly, "You got my food ready, darling?"
    Jesse put on a smile and came out. "Of course daddy."
    "Ain't she the pertiest thing you ever saw Wilson?" her dad said to the youngest boy. "I'd let you have her if you want to. Don't worry. I won't kill you like I did to that one boy she dated 2 years ago."
    Jesse's eyes watered as she lead them to the table. Her dear sweet Johnathan. Her father had caught them kissing on the front porch. He took out his favorite shot gun and killed her boyfriend in front of her.
    The men scarfed down the food with out noticing it wasn't homemade. Jesse began to tip toe out of the room.
    "Jesse," her dad called again, "come here angel."
    She slowly trudged back. "Yes?"
    "Wilson, do you still want my daughter, hm?"
    The man called Wilson stood up. He appraised her up and down, "Well you were right O'Brien she sure is perty." Then with speed that was uncommon with the drunk he was in front of Jesse.
    She couldn't move when he moved his lips into hers. She couldn't even resist when he put his rough hands on her waist. She was just to scared and shocked.
    Darkness filled her vision and she fainted.

What felt like hours, she awoke. She was laying on her bed and was in extreme agony. Her ribs were broken, she had a black eye, and a cut going across her cheek. She had no recollection of being beaten. All she could remember was that disgusting kiss.

19. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

Name: AJ Harper
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 60 lbs
    Height: 4'3
    Phobia: Ermitophobia (Fear of being alone)
    Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, catholic school uniform, always carries around a stuffed tiger
    Hobby: Drawing, playing with stuffed tiger
    Family: Parents deceased, lives with his older brother, Derek

'Derek won't be home until midnight.' AJ thought.

AJ opened the door as he remembered that fact to a cold, unforgiving place that was his and Derek's apartment. Derek wasn't exactly a ray of sunshine, but he did make the place seem brighter. AJ hated being alone- it was scary to him.

'He has school...then work.'

AJ cautiously shut the door, then walked inside, clutching Tigger as hard as he could without choking him. The lights weren't on, but the outside sun bathed the house in light. But he was still afraid. AJ turned on the light to the kitchen, then to his room. He gulped and trembled in fear at the empty house, as if a monster was going to spring out of Derek's closet and get him.

He tried various different ways to waste his time- he tried watching TV, eating strawberries... but nothing seemed to work. Nothing seemed to get him to stop being afraid. AJ didn't know how many hours passed, but his heart was pounding in the same fast speed.

AJ flung his head over his shoulder when he heard a creaking door. AJ paused, listening attentively to see if anyone was entering the apartment. AJ heard footsteps coming toward him.

AJ ran into his room and covered himself with the covers.

But when he did, Derek's voice came through and into his ears.

"Don't run and hide. It shouldn't suit you."

The footsteps were Derek all along, but somehow, that fact made AJ cry.

20. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Hello," he heard a familiar voice say.
    "Sa...sa...Savvina," Julian replied he was nervous he did just look at her stuff, "Its me Julian...you left your notebook at the pizza place and then a picture fell out and...just come and get it."
    Click. Julian hung up.
    Julian was to nervous to keep his composure she was going to hate him. She was going to ignore hime tomorrow.
    But he wondered he really wondered who that transparent boy was in the picture. He looked at the picture again. The boy was no longer there.

21. Charisma

Savvina heard a nervous Julian talk about a crime she did not expect of him. However, she smiled at how weird this was. Nobody wrote their own numbers on the back of their own photograph. However, this wasn't her number. At least until the tenants moved out and left behind this number. When they told her about the phone, Savvina laughed and told them that she never knew their number. At that time, the only usable paper-like thing was her photograph. And there's where they wrote it down.

Savvina could've been angry on Julian, but she was generally afraid. She had written bad things about him, things no one would want to listen to.
    "No wonder he was nervous."
    She spoke morosely and then stood up.

Her legs tremblings and her lips frozen from the bitter night, she made way from the back door to the street. Julian's house was just five blocks away; she had been told. The streetlights were turned off and she could feel the burglars roaming around freely. She gulped down her saliva and fastened her pace, stopping in front of a nice, comfy looking house. Reluctantly, she rang the doorbell.

A woman opened the door, her apron and gloves still on. She was smiling, despite the freezing cold which had enveloped the city. Savvina recognized heras Julian's mother, cooking something.
    "Hi...You must be Julian's mother. He...he called."
    The woman seemed confused, until Savvina finished:
    "My notebook...he has it. Need it back."

22. Iulia

Iulia New Member

Chasity looked at the blinking clock by the pinball machine - 12:00. It was wrong, blinking that way as a clock does when the power's gone out. She pulled out her cheap, bulky, reliable cell phone and flipped open the cover. 9:56. She placed it back into her bag and searched for her MP3 player - the quiet was beginning to bother her. The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields" was soothing, but it made her cry. If someone asked her to go along, she'd not be able to. She'd be too afraid - but all of her heart would want to go so badly . . .

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Julian heard Savvina's voice. Here it was she was going to leave him forever. Julian never had any friends so this would be the worse feeling ever. He collected the notebook and the picture. He walked towards the door.
    "Here Savvina," Julian said, "If you hate me fore reading it then you can...you don't have to talk to me anymore, but if you don't hate me I need to tell you something important."
    Julian's mother clapped her hands together.
    "I know dear...why don't you come in and have dinner with us," his mother said dragging Savvina inside, "Take your shoes off dear please...we are having croquettes and shrimp spaghetti."
    Julian looked at his mother. Now a girl he barely knew, but talked to today was going eat dinner with them.

24. Charisma

Savvina couldn't really tell what was happening, with Julian handing over her stuff, apologizing for something, mentioning the word important, and his courteous mother dragging her in. She murmured, trying to make sense of things:
    "Well...I...umm...Julian -"
    "Yes darling, I know you have to talk about something! Now come on in, let's eat dinner together, shall we?"
    Savvina couldn't object any more since her shoes were off, and she had been dragged in the lounge. She looked back to Julian with a confused face. Before she could convey her apology towards him, Julian's mother merrily spoke from the kitchen:
    "Dinner's at the table. Come on, dear."
    Savvina shrugged and walked into the dining room. She tried to smile while taking a chair, still hesitant.

25. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Are you Julian's girlfriend?" his mother aksed happily, "He doesn't have many friends poor boy...and he rarely has friends come over."
    His motehr seemed to buzz in the kitchen with glittering happiness as she served them.
    "Mother is the happiest when she thinks I'm happy," Julian muttered to himself.
    Julian looked down at the ground kicking his feet back and forth nervously.
    "Savvina there is something odd with that picture," Julian said trying to make sure his motehr didn't start talking and asking weird questions, "Do you know any boys with blond hair?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.