1. Gazania Wish

Gazania Wish New Member

Sweetest Wish

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gazania Wish, Aug 5, 2007.

Hey. Hope everyone is doing well. I love art and crafts. I love to share messages and poetry with my friends.

2. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Welcome to our forum, visit the Lounge, play some of the Word Games, or review something in the Review Room to pass time.

Misc. Information:
    In the 'General Writing' section, there are some helpful links in a stickied thread. Though I just gave the link right there.

When you post a thread, you have to reformat your paragraphs. Also, before posting in 'The Review Room' section, you need at least 2 credits. This equates to reviewing two works (more people get reviews, less people just coming and going).

There is a contest that needs voting on, so go have a look at all of that. We also have smaller, weekly contests for short stories and poetry as well.

Because most people don't find out about these until later... to the bottom left of every one of your posts is a green light, a balance, and a sign that resembles 'yield'. The first icon just means you're logged on the. The second is used to give people reputation points (the more posts, the more effective it is -- junior members can't affect anyone). The third reports a post to the admins/moderators. Use the final to prevent problems in the forum.

3. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome to writing Forums. I certainly hope you stick around

~Raven.