1. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Tales of Exzalia, death of magic. Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Exzalia, Oct 9, 2012.

Post all character templates here! And welcome new and old to Exzalia part 2 !

2. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

May I be the first to congratulate you, Exzalia, on Part 2. May part two be as fun as part one.

3. Exzalia

okay...shall we begin, is everyone here?

4. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Yay! Fresh, new, clean discussion forum! :D

I'll be around. We need to send you new templates right? Are we keeping our old spells?

5. Exzalia

you can modify or give chars a few new spells if you want, If you do send me a template

6. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

I am interested in joining in, can I send you a PM with some questions Exzalia?

7. Exzalia

sure! all new players welcome!

8. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

woohoo part 2 at last! here's Pip's template!

Name: Pip

Race: Airmid -though due to her vibrant red coloring she appears to be able to use Charon magic to a degree

Nation: Deosn't really belong to one -stays with Emery

Novice Spell 1: Light-Wing: a move that turns her primary feathers into twin blades of pure Althea -can last for several minutes.

Novice Spell 2: Scorch: a move that focuses sunlight onto her feathers, making her body red-hot to the touch for a few seconds.

Novice Spell 3: Sheild-Wing: a move that creates a bubble of Althea around her target, healing and protecting them for a short ammount of time.

Novice Spell 4: Attract: a move that Pip herself came up with when she hit her teen years to charm boys into following her mindlessly -though in battle thsi only serves as a distraction for a few seconds.

Adept Level Spell: Pheonix Flare: a move that builds off of Scorch, but ignites her body until she appears to be a pheonix. Her attacks become faster and have the added bonus of burning whoever she touches for a few seconds.

Artifact if any: none

Breif Character History: was found by Emery as an egg and has lived with her as her foster mom ever since.

Personality traits: Flitry; troublesome, but can be very nice and is feircly protective of her freinds.

other info: get her mad and you will end up with something burned or baddly scratched. She is not like Rhea in the least.

9. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

I wonder.... I think I should start doing PM thing.

10. Love to Write

Name: River Hoya

Race: Female Woodland Elf (with a little human blood)

Types of Eather/element: water, wind, earth, nox

Novice Spell1: Defensive, Earthen Wall: A spell erecting a wall of hard dirt in front of her, absorbing 3 to 4 physical attacks and at max, two weak spells.

Novice Spell2: Offensive Stun, Water Barrage: This spell surrounds up to 4 opponents in a hurricane of water for 3 seconds . The attack leaves the opponent chocking on water giving her or a companion the needed time to gather their next spell. The spell works best when the opponent doesn't know to hold their breath.

Novice Spell3: Offensive, Wind Arrow: This spell is connected to an arrow. When she uses this spell, the arrow will explode upon impact. The wind will send the target flying back several feet. It has been known to break ribs. (This spell can be used in one post but will take some of her own energy as a result. This senario will only be used in an emergency,)

Novice Spell4: Support: This attack has no name. River is true to her name in this, her favorite spell. She senses underground rivers or water sources and with a water weave brings this water to the surface. If she brings up enough water she can cause the ground within a wide area to become muddy and slick. Opponets find them selves slipping and falling into the mud, unable to keep their footing.

Novice Spell 5: Buff: This wind buff increases a person's spell a 10% chance more to hit it's target. Nearly impossible to dodge.

Adept level spell: Dirt Barrage: This attack combines her earth and wind abilities into a powerful attack that expends much of her energy. She send dirt and rocks flying at her opponents at a terrific speed causing a great amount of damage.

Adept Spell: Nox Blast

Caster Spell: Dark Winds: This spell is a combination of wind and nox. It surrounds the target in blanket of darkness and harsh wind keeping the target off balance and unable to see for several seconds. It is very difficult to weave while surrounded by this spell.

Artifact If Any: None

Brief character history: River is the princess and delagate of clan Dalua. These wooland elves live in the forest of Dalua on the outskirts of Damiruu. After the battle for the Well of Darkness, River returned home and adopted Pyria, a red headed halfling. They are closer than mother and daughter. Her fiance was killed on the day they were to be joined but River did not grieve for her heart belongs to another.
    Her father,Bangel...the former leader of clan Dalua, was killed defending the tribe from shadow wisps 7 years ago.
    River was next in line to become leader but she refused and her uncle, Bathrin, now leads the tribe.

Personality traits: River has a soft heart and an extreme love for nature. She is feircly protective and upholds her values to the death. Though she is often seen smiling a sadness can be seen in her eyes. A sadness that she may never be joined (married) to her first true love.

Other info: River is wearing a dark blue dress with a golden design riding from her hem to her waist. The sleeves don't start till 2 inches down her arm, leaving her white shoulders bare and enhancing her beauty. Her skin is lightly tanned from her time in the sun and her brown hair now reaches her waist. She wears no cosmetics, she has no need. Her most stunning features are her elvin ears and peircing blue eyes.

11. Exzalia

Pyria: "Hey mom did anyone tell you your ears are funny?" (Shows a face of mischieve)

12. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

lol!

13. Love to Write

River: Perhaps a few people in my lifetime have. Though...I can only think of one in particular. :D

14. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

I am here! And here is a New template for Will!

Name:Will Bartholomew

Race:Lorian

Novice Spell1: Dark Bubble: Nox Eather wrapped into a bubble around the caster, providing defense for a limited time. Particularly effective against Althea spells. Can also be used like a blind spell to disorient enemies if cast on them.

Novice Spell2: Flash Spear: Althea Eather woven into a lance that can be thrown. Shines incredibly bright and can blind enemies, and causes light damage it it hits them directly. Has a high chance to blind and cause Nox spells to Misweave.

Novice Spell3: Imbune: Althea Eather used to charge the caster, or an ally, with light, increasing strength, defense and, speed casting by about 10% for 30 seconds.

Novice Spell4: Falling Dark: Nox Eather wrapped around the target, causing damage over time and disorientation. Lasts for 4 posts. Acts like a poison spell and cuts healing spells used on the targett effectiveness by half.

Novice Spell5: Arclight: A volitale mix of Althea and Nox. An althea charge is encased in a Nox shell and launnched at high speed, causing concussive and splash damage in a small area. Useful for stopping enemy movement and casuing misweaves.

Adept level spell: Dark Lightning: A spell of Will's own devising. He weaves light with one hand, and Dark with the other. Then he combines the two, creating a streak of black lightning, and inflicting heavy damage and stunning the enemy.

Adept Level Spell:Healing wind is a powerful Adra healing spell. It summons a refreshing wind that heals all allies in battle. It has three different levels. Healing Wind One turn charge, heals 50% to all allies. Two turns does 75% and removed status effects. Three turns makes it Caster Level, healing all damage and granting a 25% damage immunity for 2 turns to everyone.

Caster Level Spell: Luciferous: Will, finally achieving perfect balance between Althea and Nox, devised this spell. It creates Althea and Nox armor around his body, healing him 10% every post and reducing damage taken by 30%. His damage is also boosted by 20% and casting speed by 10%. His sword also gets a damage bonus and is wreathed in swirling Nox and Althea. He becomes the Shining Bringer of Death.

Artifact If any: Will has his fathers enchanted sword, Illiad. It was the inspiration for his Dark lightning spell: One edge of the blade is charged with Nox, the other with Althea. Over the Last 15 years, he's discovered that that he can charge the sword with either Althea or Nox, and increase it's damage with those elements.

He also carries a shield bearing the symbol of a black Pheonix, wreathed in Althea, his personal crest. The shield is made of a durable metal that provides extra protection against spell damage, about 5%.

Brief character history: Will is the son of a knight, Gregor Bartholomew. His father while not an uncastable, was not proficient with weaving, but was extremely skilled with arms. While questing in the far reaches, he fell in love with a young handmaiden in a local castle. They were married and Will was born. Shortly after, Gregor was summoned to a far off land. Two years later, a messenger arrived bearing his sword, and tidings of Gregor's death at the hand of a powerful warlord, far to the east.

Raised by his mother, Will is highly proficient with Weaving, Specializing in balancing dark and light. This has brought him some reproach, but he remains focused on his ultimate goal, avenging his father's death.

After the Well of Darkness incident, Will set off to find adventure and purpose. Over the last 15 years he has explored much of Grove and Lore, and even ventured into Fare briefly. He's grown highly proficient with the sword, becoming a true master, and his ability with Eather has grown significantly as well. He's perfected most of his spells and tuned them to his specific fighting style.

Personality traits: Will comes across as jovial and joking, carefree. However, he possesses a keen tactical mind. He balances the two parts of his personality, carefree and jovial, and serious and cunning, perfectly. Everything in Will's life is based on balance.

Other info: Will has had many adventures over the last 15 years, but has not lost his charm or sense of humor. In the lands he's ventured to, he's known as a fair and just mediator and someone who is always willing to help those in need. He is still searching for the man who killed his father, seeking to avenge his death.

15. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Looking forward to this :)

Name: The Wanderer

Race: Human (Damirian)

Nation: Not part of any nation, but is a Disciple of Adra (explained below).

Artifact 1: The Wanderer owns an enormous long bow made of wood from a Cilian tree. Cilian wood is found in only two places in the Exzalia, either in Lore on some of the highest mountains or in the deepest parts of the Underwood. The bow is called ‘Wind Whisper’ and the wood is cream with thin white streaks through it.

Artifact2: Most of The Wanderer’s armour is made of a mucky brown leather, but his bracers stand out somewhat. Crafted from Elven steel, they allow The Wanderer to block and parry some melee weapons like axes and swords, though they would struggle to defend blunt weapons like maces and hammers. The reason for these silvery bracers is that The Wanderer does not use weapons in close combat, only hands and feet.

Artifact 3: The Wanderer also carries a flute, which he plays to entertain others, or for his own pleasure.

Unleashed ability: (Storm Shot): ‘Wind Whisper’ is aided by the powers of Adra, and if the chosen arrow hits its target, all nearby including the target are knocked to the ground by a furious wind resounding from the arrow, interrupting their attacks.

Passive ability: (Calming Melody): When the Wanderer plays his flute, there is a chance that it will calm enraged animals. It has been known that it can sometimes calm humans of simple mind, though it is more myth than truth.

Brief character history: Not much is known about The Wanderer before his time at the Temple of Adra. This place is hidden away in the Lore Mountains, educating students in the ways of Adra, to live life following the wind. To the students here these teachings are their religion, their God and they study the lessons that the land of Exzalia has to offer. The Wanderer was one of the few uncastables to be chosen as a Disciple of Adra and joined the temple at a young age, mastering geography, literature, the arts, inner focus, archery and hand to hand combat among many things. But once he had reached the age of 150, it was time for The Wanderer to leave the temple and follow the wind. And he has been travelling ever since, always finding someone in need.

Personality traits: The Wanderer may come across as a slow individual; however this is hardly the case. He is a patient and thoughtful character, aging and wise, savouring every moment of life. Some would say he is an avatar of Adra, most times calm and peaceful, but fierce and sharp when necessary.

16. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

Mind if I give this a try and join?

17. Pheonix

I think I can speak for Exzalia when I say, the more the merrier! :)

18. Exzalia

@you know me well pheonix ;)
    all are welcome!

19. Exzalia

beautiful first post Foxy :)
    everyone write their thoughts, I will be busy the rest of today and won't be back on till late. When I do get back on the epic will continue :)

20. Pheonix

@Exzalia, do you want everyone to start off at the meeting?

21. Pheonix

Also, what would a common from of transportation be? Are there horses or some equivalent?

22. Exzalia

I suppose You don't have to
    Also people travel on wind seers and other mythical creatures like pegisi

23. Love to Write

First post is up!

24. lixAxil

Alba, child of Adra.

Name: Alba

Race: Human (probably), Female

Nation: Adra

Artifact 1: Rapier, incredible durable, able to pierce through the hardest metal

Artifact2: Throwable knifes

Artifact 3: Whip, usable for a lot of stuff

Unleashed ability: Wind storm: Via channeling the Adra imbued into her whip she can make it spin and around it the knifes, making it a letal storm of knifes that can move at her will

Passive ability: Perception, able to perceive concealed presences or stuff. Also to notice to perceive sounds and movement at several meters of distance. To this is added a perfect accuracy, making her able to hit a remote target with a knife without big trouble.

Brief character history: Do you expect me to reveal it?, Is a young girl from Adra who seeks for revenge xD.

Personality traits: Acts as a cold person, but is very cheerful in real.

25. lixAxil

Lebreus, child of Grove

Name: Lebreus H. Gallaher (Nicknamed Lebry)

Race: Lorian (Human), Male

Nation: Doesn’t belong to any specific nation

Novice Spell1: Bless bestowed by the life (Althea type; Healing spell): The eyes of the user glows with a shine light, and then that light emanates from all the holes of the body. It refills 30% of the vital energy of the user, or any ally. Also can remove an ailment.

Novice Spell2: Night that covers the reality with uncertainty (Nox type, Defensive spell): The field is covered by a dark shadow that resembles a pitch black night with no stars at all. It helps the user and his allies to conceal their presence inside the darkness of the night, and also to project an uncertain presence into the mind of their oponent, thus distracting its attack.

Novice Spell3: A thousand of feathers, the white wings, a gift from the stars (Althea type, Offensive spell): The sky open revealing an intense light falling over Lebry, who now wears to shines on his back resembling wings, those can be used to flight and charge against his oponent, yet the true use is to fire the feathers of light that composes the wings into his opponents

Novice Spell4: Shadows that covers with fear the heart with the mind (Nox type, Enhancement spell): The weapons carried by Lebry covers themselve by the shadow of his opponent, after that the weapons not only get stronger, but also are able to inflict the fear of the owner of the shadow into itself, thus causing more than physical damage, a psychological damage. Reinforces the damage of the weapon, and if it's succesful can low the strenght and stamina of the target.

Adept level spell 1: The End (Nox type): Lebry manipulates the very concept of the End via piercing the metaphysical existence of it, via this he can deny an attack done to him or others, can also be used to deny K.O. And many other stuff. Using it causes a physical strain on Lebry, he usually vomits blood, and on many occasions will be unable to act the next turn

Adept level spell 2: The Origin (Althea type): Lebry pierces the metaphysical and directly interacts with the concept of Origin, allowing him to modify the starting point of things, he can use it to cause an skill to became more powerful, to change its nature, or to completely remove its existence. Using it causes a physical strain on Lebry, he usually vomits blood, and will deal 10% of damage to himself

Fusion level spell: The cavalry has came to end the war (Althea/Nox type): Focusing his eather, he materializes a horse made of Althea increasing his speed, An armor made of Nox, that increases his defense and reduces Nox and Althea based damage to the half, And at the end an spear whose tip is made of both Nox and Althea, dealing massive damage and able to blind the opponent.

Caster level spell: Rain of blades (Nox/Althea type): A massive amount of blades makes of Nox and Althea appears on the air, those can be fired at the opponent, due to the massive number, the attack is nigh impossible to avoid, and more than one strike is assured. He also will reserve three special blades that instead of damaging heal 10% each one, he can fire those blades to himself or his allies.

Weapon: Two swords. He abandoned the bow, and now weave two swords with great mastery.

Brief character history: Of an uknown origin, Lebreus participated in the conflict 15 years ago. His acts however were intended to tear apart the trust of the team, and although a very important aid in battle he wasn’t very liked by his allies. In real all this was act of the other existence occupying his mind and soul called Lebraia of unkown origin too. His objective? to hunt down Lebraia, he know that is danger to let her exists on this world.

Personality traits: A bit cold and harsh, although once used to be an incredible douche, now that he is free of Lebraia influence, he has more control of his acts, despite all that he has a gentle heart.

Other info: The origin of Lebreus is Nox