Tales of Exzalia dying worlds discussion thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Exzalia, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

I'm back

2. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Exzalian Character

[​IMG]

Name: Lyra Rose (Strongarm)

Race: Human

Eathers: Gaia and Charon

Nation: New Charon, a community of survivors

Novice Spell1: Green Thumb. Can control the growth of plants, specifically aiming for the vines and roots to entangle her enemy. Gaia.

Novice Spell2: Serenity. Brings 15% health to any animal or person that she encounters. Gaia.

Novice Spell3: Shooting Starlight. Spins a cycle of charon, blasting embers into the air like shooting stars. Whatever they land on is in for some serious burns. Charon.

Novice Spell4: Earth Stomp. With the tap of her foot she can cause a stir in the ground, knocking the enemy off its feet. Gaia.

Adept level spell: Breath of Fire. Not the most ladylike spell and one that puts her mother into protesting fits. She can breathe Charon through her mouth like a dragon for five seconds.

Appearance: Petite and stands barely five feet, she’s small for her age. Her thick auburn pincurls fall near her shoulders and frame her freckled face. Her eyes are a steel grey like her father. Currently wearing a white floor length lace eyelet dress.

Brief Character History: Lyra is the only daughter of Emery and Berk who waited quite some time for a child of their own. Sadly, her mother dealt with many miscarriages. Lyra has lived in New Charon all her life; the community her parents helped reunite. Was raised with strict morals and has learned the difference between good and bad, right and wrong. When she began to experience the effects of eather, her father began to train her to use it well. Her mother insists that she use her power only when necessary, but Lyra still trains daily, figuring out her strengths. She favors her father’s Gaia over her mother’s Charon and sly, subtle tactics over hostility.

Personality traits: Anyone who knows Lyra sees her as a gentle spirit, helping any who have need. Being a user of Gaia, she is in love with animals and despite her mother's dislike for unknown creatures she has nursed many of them back to health. Is sweet and polite, but also has a playful side to her. She won't pass up teasing and clever jokes if the situation allows. Lyra has an unbreakable bond with her father, who she adores. Unfortunately, the relationship with her mother lacks greatly. They often get into fights; her sister Piper usually being the main topic because of the amount of time her mom worries over her. Lyra's envy peaks frequently and she can be hardheaded. She's a firm believer that she's always right in situations. Always.

Artifact if any: No artifact, besides her faithful Grynn.

Other info: Last year while training, a Pyroglider found it’s way to her; species originating from the phoenix and bred for its small stature. They are known for great speed and deadly pinpoint attacks with Charon flame. This pyroglider's flames were nearly extinguished, if not for Lyra it would've died. When it was healed and ready for take off, it didn't budge off her shoulder. Her father convinced her mother to let Lyra keep it as a friendly companion. She named him Grynn and since that day it was guaranteed that Grynn would remain her faithful friend to the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth Character

Name: Adelie Fields

Appearance: Stands at 5'8. Has hazel eyes and straight brunette hair that she wears in fancy hairstyles everyday, since her mom is a hairdresser. Her nails are professionally done and she expertly coats her eyelashes in mascara, along with the rest of her face in dark makeup. She loves to show off her curvy figure and a deceiving smile is always on her glossy lips.

Personality: Adelie and her preppy posse of three rule the school, no matter what the stupid teachers think. Stalking the small and weak, she makes others wish they were her friend so they wouldn't be the unfortunate prey of her quick remarks. Flirtatious around boys and enjoys giving them attention to receive attention. Though, she’s indecisive and is prone to leave one boyfriend for another the very next day. In addition to her high profile status, she's holds a 4.0 grade average and is the leader of the volleyball team.

Brief Character History: Adelie comes from a dysfunctional family, resulting from her parent’s divorce a year ago. After signing the divorce papers, her mom remarried to the man she had an affair with. Her new step-dad Ryan, had also divorced his other wife for her mom. She hates Ryan with her whole being. Adelie and her younger brother Winston visit their father in Boston every Sunday.

Chosen eathers: Nox and Charon.

Powers: Shadow of Death--She can put an obscuring shadow over herself or a person, inflicting darkness and the ability to remove herself from a situation.

Flaming Touch--With her fingertips, she can burst any inanimate object into flames.

3. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Ooooh....sounds fun!

4. Kingtype

@Jess: Why does it always seem like Emery is always getting screwed over? Miscarriages and neither of her daughters are close to her good lord!

5. JessWrite

@LtW Thanks!! I love your characters too, should be awesome! Pheonix's picture of Kieran and yours of Rayla really do look like they are brother and sister.

@King Bad luck I guess...lol...or she has a mean goddess writing her life story. :p At least she got married!

6. Kingtype

7. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Got choir class. Be back in approx. 2 hrs.

8. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

i'm here all night

9. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

I'm back peeps!

10. Kingtype

Still here just reading a book.

11. Exzalia

good sadly LTW went to chior practice, should be back in an hour and a half

12. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

I iz here.

But I have tons of HW. I'll try to get my CS in but after that I probably won't post for the rest of the day.

13. JessWrite

Enjoy Mac and I's collab...hahaha

I already love Lyra with all my heart. :p

edit: Oh and once Mac posts we will get to the fairy summoning...

14. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Exzalian

Name: Archibald

Picture:
    [​IMG]
    Minus shield and armor.

Race: Lorian

Eathers: Adra, Charon

Nation: Lore

Novice Spell1: Conjure Flame – Imbues an item (i.e. sword, or arrow, or even limb) with Charon eather, increasing damage caused by the weapon and also makes strikes by the weapon to cause burning.

Novice Spell2: Air Attunement – Increases the caster’s speed and agility, especially making the caster able to jump higher and farther by attuning the caster with adra.

Novice Spell3: Whirlwind - Generates a whirlwind around the caster, knocking back nearby entities and kicks up dust, shrouding the caster.

Novice Spell4: Gale – Create a strong draft in one direction, originating at the caster, knocking back unwary foes in the draft as well as reflecting projectiles caught in the draft.

Adept level spell: Ride the Lightning – The caster creates a lightning bolt from the caster to a target and ‘rides the lightning’, warping to the target area with a small explosion of electricity at the point of arrival.

Artifact If any: A sword inscribed with runes. The sword is vastly tougher and sharper than regular swords.

Brief character history: Archibald hails from Lore, but has traveled/is traveling the world. He claims to have been a low ranked soldier for the Lorian military who has now left the military in search of adventure.

Personality traits: He is very regal in nature. He is dignified and respectful, and maintains courtesy with everyone.

Other info: Archibald speaks many languages, but his preferred language is the equivalent of British English. He is also a master swordsman.

Earthling

Name: Alison Truffle

Appearance: Alison has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He is tall and lanky and dresses rather formally, almost always wearing business casual attire.

Brief Character History: Alison was born to a wealthy family. Although his classmates call him a prick and a nerd, he cares not. Largely because he couldn’t care less about his peers, who he sees as and as such calls ‘peasants’.

Personality: He carries an air of superiority. He is also, sensitive about name and indignant that Alison is, in truth, a male name.

Chosen Eathers: Adra, Gaia

Powers :
    I Think Not – Summons an barrier made up of Gaia eather, forming from his palm and stretching outwards.
    Why Do You Even Try? - Alison scatters into the wind, essentially disappearing, and reforms somewhere else. Functionally acts as a teleport and is similar to phasing.

Miscellaneous info : Last time he got in an argument with a teacher, the teacher walked went home sobbing. And that was at the beginning of the day.

15. Pheonix

I can't wait to see Alison in action...

Also, the picture for Archibald doesn't work :(

Also, if you people didn't get the references at the end of me and LtW's post, specifically the part where the fairy arrives, I am disappoint in you...

1 person likes this.
  16. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

17. Exzalia

1000 points to Phoenix who remembered the fairy

jk jk

Who else needs to post before I continue?

18. Kingtype

I'm good.

19. JessWrite

I can edit my post to include the fairy....:p Just didn't want to leave Mac out since he said at 6 that he wouldn't be able to post for 10 hours.

20. Kingtype

I ain't putting the fairy in my post. Carson will come with the wind. And Pickles and Marine were already near Tassy.

See what I did there? I was all ominous about it.

21. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

I can whip up a post. GIve me like 3 minutes.

22. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Alright, done. I also now have an excuse to have a hiatus as Archibald slowly walks back to Fare.

Note: He makes a habit of not using magic. As far as the story is concerned, he pretends to be an uncastable.

23. Pheonix

Wait, so you were kidding about the 1000 points? But... but... :p

I'm good, and I think I can speak for LtW too...

24. Exzalia

hmm...all right I think I'll make a post then.

what say ye?

25. Kingtype

Yes I'm eager for everyone to meet again.