1. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Tales of the Jedi: Return of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Bewitched, Jul 16, 2013.

We're going on a rescue mission to save Luke Skywalker from an unknown enemy.

Strap on your utility belts, Jedi Knights.

It's time to help our savior.

2. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

I am assuming the rpg thread still needs to be approved?

3. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Actually, no. It was approved already, but by the time I posted this Losthawken had gone offline. Did you comment because you are interested in the game...?

4. Dras

Dras Active Member

I'm interested, definitely! Should I post my template here or send it to you via PM Bewitched?

5. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

drat. the one thing i am utterly unfamilliar with.... sorry but i doubt i could even remotely adapt to this game. Parents never let me watch Star Wars so i have only heard of it vaguely, never seen.

6. Dras

Dras Active Member

It is relatively easy to adapt Keitsumah. A lot of the information on Star Wars can be found online if you do not understand something. Character creation is simple as well as there is a wealth of informative sites on the subject due to the various games involved with this particular franchise. 'Sides, isn't improving your writing the point of this particular website? Jump in! Try something outside the comfort zone. I am :) I know next to nothing about Star Wars. If not for my brother, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Jawa and a Ewok lol

7. Keitsumah

ehhh... ill try. Though i am going to make an utter fool of myself in the process....

8. Dras

Dras Active Member

Well, if all else fails, Have a tragic accident take out your character and your freed :)

9. Keitsumah

10. Dras

Dras Active Member

Here's a hint to mine:
    Miraluka.jpg

11. Keitsumah

oops saw that char temps had to be placed here for approval. I sent it by PM but ill post it here too i guess... (ended up making a few changes)

This is my first attempt at a char of this type, so it will be a welcome change.

Name: Taura Maymier

Species: TaunTaun

Force Abilities:
    1) Mind Trick
    2) Force Run
    3) Force Jump

Appearance: http://keitsumah.deviantart.com/art/Taura-the-Tauntaun-386125157
    Quite different than your average TaunTaun, Taura stands a bit taller and thinner than her predecessors, as well as not smelling like them at all. Her horns are neatly trimmed and shiny, as well as her sleek silver fur. She has developed use in her fore-paws, allowing her to use them to make small trinkets or for other tasks. She also wears a short cloak so as to not hamper her hind-legs, and her light saber is kept in a sheath strapped to her right hind-leg for easy reach.

History: Startlingly, she has somehow developed the use of speech by a freak accident when she was a fawn. She only remembers a strange blast of energy that struck her in the head, and then when she came to she could understand the human's speech. Likely, Mind Trick was somehow used on her and re-structured her entire thought process, giving her new abilities as well as knowledge.

Personality: Calm and well-mannered, but oftentimes appearing a little sad at times because she is the only member of her kind who can speak, Taura has to deal with a lot of prejudice as a freak "dumb beast". She appears to ignore jibes most of the time, but whenever something really hurts her, either physically or mentally, she often disappears and is only found when someone identifies her howling cry. Not even her own kind accept her, and bolt or attack whenever she nears. She tends to be shy and quiet whenever around those she does not know, and only speaks when spoken to. This tends to create alarm in many people, and only drives her further into herself.

12. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Keitsumah, you are APPROVED! Glad to have you, girl. ;)

Please don't start posting until I've put up my first post later on today. I'm kinda busy at the moment with work, blagh.

13. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Name: Xelas Fretna
    Species: Bith

Force abilities:
    1) Mind Trick
    2) Force Crush
    3) Force Heal

Appearance: Like all Bith, Xelas has pale skin, large eyes, long fingers, and a melon-like head. He has three mouth holds and looks quite intimidating to those unaccustomed to the appearance. Xelas dresses in a classy way to the Bith species, tuxedo and all. There is the aura that he gives off, an aura of discomfort. His intimidation is more-so than other Bith. His eyes are almost like black holes.

Personality: Xelas does not recognize the grey in-between. On some days he is black, others he is white. Some days are hot, others cold. There is no happy medium. Some refer to Xelas as sadistic, but he sees what needs to be done and does it efficiently. He has faced rejection before, but that does not make it a welcome gesture to him. Overall, his methods can be summed up as unorthodox.

14. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

I find that I really like the Bith. Nobody seems to recognize them as a species while they work all day at the Mos Eisley Cantina. Of course I want to play as a Bith!

15. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Lol, I like the Bith, too. I remember them saying in the movie that a bunch of them died as spies for the Rebel Alliance to get the blueprints of the second Death Star.

Also, everything about your template is good except for the tuxedo part. All Jedi wear brown of tan robes. Fix that, and it's APPROVED. :)

16. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Oh yes, of course! Consider it fixed!

17. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Is the RPG ready for our entrances?

18. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

YES, post away! lol

19. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

<-- psyched

20. Amelyn

Amelyn Member

I am quite keen to have a crack at this one. Any particular character type you might need to help with this story?

21. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Name: Asa Green.
    Species: Human.

Abilities:
    Force crush
    Force push/pull
    Healing

Appearance:
    Standing about 5"8 tall with very short, trimmed black hair and light blue eyes, Asa doesn't stand out particularly in appearance. He dresses himself with the common Jedi robes. A single two-and-a-half lightsaber is strapped to his belt. He has a quite normal build, not extremely slender, but not broad either. He is reasonbly muscled for his age but not the strongest of the jedi by any means.
    [​IMG]

History:
    Asa came into the order of the jedi at age 7. He looked up to the jedi from birth and often pretended to be one when he was playing with his friends. An travelling jedi was impressed by his reflexes when witnessing one of the ball games he was playing. His midichloarian count was measured to be 12,700. Thus, Asa was brought into the order.

Personality:
    Asa has grown to be somewhat of a nuisance to his trainers. He is blunt and upfront in his opinion of everyone and everything. He is often impatient and has some nasty selfish attributes. Asa is not incapable of being reasonable however and he has enough respect for his superiors to follow their orders without questions (but not without complaining).

22. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

[MENTION=39152]Amelyn[/MENTION] We might need a level-headed guy that does what is right rather than what is expected.
    [MENTION=40233]Keitsumah[/MENTION] I'm going to be honest, when I saw that you were going to be playing as a Tauntaun, I laughed a lot. I figured that you were telling the truth when you said that you knew nothing about Star Wars. When you made your entrance, it was beautiful! Bravo, this is going to be a great time! I still did laugh about a Tauntaun entering the Jedi Conference Room. Wonderful first post though, sorry for being skeptical.

23. Dras

Dras Active Member

Miraluka.jpg Name: Caeleck (Kay-Lek) Ranaewah (Rah-Nay-Wah)

Species: Miraluka

Force abilities:
    1)Force Pull/Push
    2)Healing
    3)Force Jump

Appearance: Caeleck looks like a human in all appearances. She has thick, slightly curly, raven black hair that reaches a couple inches below her neckline. For convienence, she usually has tied back in a loose ponytail. Her bangs cover her right eye and reach down to just below her cheekbone. She is about 5'4" with a lithe and shapely body structure. Her face is gracefull with light red lips and golden bronze skin. Wound over her eyes she wears a simple purple cloth colored to match her lightsaber with long tails in the back. For clothes, she wears the simple Jedi tunic but refrains from anything white. Instead, the colors she favors are dark browns and blacks. She is rarely seen without her dark brown cloak, which she wears constantly with the hood covering most of her face.

Personality: Caeleck is a quiet, brooding type of person. She tends to stay in the background and prefers just to listen to others as they are talking. When she speaks, she is heard, and often has a cynic remark to offer. Due to her inherent ability to sense what other people are thinking, when she senses disturbance she tends to try and sooth the other person. It is for this reason that those who know Caeleck personally often say she is a kind and caring person, much to Caeleck's chagrin. Also due to her race's natural connection to the force, when she says there is danger everyone tends to listen.

24. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

You had my curiosity... but now you have my attention. :D

I am tempted in joining. Got plenty of ideas, but I want to pick the right character.

25. Keitsumah

lol ik. i could have picked something much simpler. but when i happened upon a video-game of Star Wars one time and absolutely LOVED the tauntauns, i just had to play as one. Really, i don't know much about Starwars, just tidbits i've picked up randomly.

Oh and... Taura having the speed and jumping ability that she does will make her an excellent physical fighter at times i think. lol