1. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

(TOV) Tales of VenShara disscusion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Exzalia, Aug 29, 2013.

I will make the first posts soon, after I had accepted enough templates, I guarantee this will be an epic rpg the likes of which you have never seen, welcome, to VenShara.

2. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

First post... I win!!!

Fan7asticMrFox likes this.
  3. Exzalia

10 points to Asune!

Fan7asticMrFox and lixAxil like this.
  4. lixAxil

Shall I post my character Exy?

5. Exzalia

sure! by the way can you see the rpg?

6. lixAxil

Yes I can, of course no pictures, but I assume you erased them

7. Exzalia

yes i did :( they were soooo good!

8. lixAxil

Stay on Exy, I'm gonna post my character, but gotta PM you something

9. lixAxil

Name: Kyra F.B. Lee
    Race: Unkown, likely a human, yet somehow stood between them

Appearance: A mid tall person, around 6 foot whose appearance, manners and gestures, tone of voice are just too ambiguous to either discern if it's a man or a woman (Will refer to he for narrative purposes), netherless is also described as extremely beautiful. His skin is pale, yet not too much to look like dead, his hair is long and composed of several trails of alternate white and black hair. His pupils are completely white, while his iris are black.

Clothing: He wears long black boots over white pants, his shirt is a mix of white and black colors. Over all he wears a long cape with a hood. The colors are alternate of white and black and over it different figures, the figure is white if it's over a black part or black of it's over a white part. The figures are numerous animals and flowers, like tigers, birds, snakes, butterflies, lillies, carnations, roses, leaves, etc.

Personality and Background: He is amnesiac, hence there isn't too much about his personality, what is sure is that he gets angry if someone ask him if he is a woman or a man and avoid to reply. He has around four personalities, each one notoriously different. Is very rare an event in the one he could shift of personality, and most of the time if another personality maniphest is throught the first one, being a partial shift of personality, also his other personalities share the amnesia. Of course he doesn't remember the moments when his personality is other.

Fighting style: Himself doesn't have any training, yet his other personalites have knowledge on hand to hand combat and swordmanship, as such these skills are unconsciously imprinted upon the 1st personality, as an innate feeling. Thus he can execute them finely. He mainly relies on hand to hand combat, showing an expertise in unknown martial arts

Ability: Inner Time Rewind (IRT): His organism is somehow adapted to rewind it's own metabolism, as thus events like wounds or ailments can be denied by backtracking the impact of the event in the body, as such his own body rewinds it's own time while the flux of real time is maintained normally. Thus this isn't in real a regeneration method but more likely an erasing or denial method. It's automatically and innate, yet not too fast, it also gaves to him certain margin of inmortality (unknown to him), his head or heart could be crushed and if the situation is favourable enough, his body would rewind the event (On his own body, thus the event itself isn't rewinded). This is an ability shared by all the personalities as it's innate to the creation of the body. It could be said, part of his origin.

Eather Type: Althea / Nox. 1st personality is unnable to use eather as he doesn't know the basic knowledg of it, as thus his mind is unnable to comprehend it, thus what the 1st personality is will always deny the eather, labeling it as an unkown source. Although he can behave normally in front of eather, a certain feeling of disgust will travel through his body. 2nd personality is able to use unkown type of Nox, 3rd personality is able to use unkown type of Althea, 4th personality is unkown, presumably a mixture of Althea and Nox. Under certain conditions of enough stress, it's possible for the 1st personality to unconsciously use an eather of the other two personalities, yet the skill itself is unnable to him.

Equipment: A fine crafted sword of unkown lands, it's called the Golden Reverie, a name he only knows due to the inscription of the sheat. It's a long silver sword with a gold center and words carved in gold. It's durability is far greater than of normal blades.

Wish: It doesn't have a real reason to seek for the GS, as it doesn't have any memory of what he is wishing for. At most he could seek it as a method to discover who or what he is, thus if he has any motivation is to regain his memories. Unknown to him is that each personality has it's own reason to seek the GS.

Stats

P1
    Health: 11
    Speed: 7
    Power: 7
    Magical potential :3 (-2)

P2

Health: 10
    Power: 6
    Magical potential :7

P3

Health: 12
    Speed: 6
    Power: 7
    Magical potential :5

P4, Unkown.

10. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Name: Ishmael/Samael

Race: Human

History: A man who's been wandering the desserts for the last six years.

Appearance: Ishmael's face is burned badly on the right side of his face. He cannot see out of the eye that side of his face either. His hair stingy black which falls in front of his face. He of course does his best to cover up the burnt side of his face with the long half of his hair. His skin is a tanned browned which glows in the sun. His eyes are reddish brown that glow when he uses eather. His body is covered in a sleeveless shirt that is laced with flexible armor under it. Though it provides door protection at times.

His legs are mostly naked with the exception of very short armored pants and shin guards which cover up to his knees but leave his calves and the back of knees bare. He wears combat sandals which are much more similar to boots but with the toes exposed

Reasons for finding the speaker?: Its a personal goal........very personal for both of them.

Ability: Nox/Adra

Equipment: Ishmael carries two longer lances which he wields with out flaw as if they weigh next to nothing. The first lance is white with a golden tip on the end. The lance has shining orange arcania words written around it. The lances tip can shoot out on a chain like a small harpoon.

The second lance is black with golden tips. Each sides have barbs running down from the tips. Arcaina words written in the glowing orange eather also appears on this one.

Spells (He's a different kind of mage. By nature Ishmael is not a magic user and much more like an uncastable but thanks to Samael and the information he has had access to he can cast spells as well as any mage. Though its basically drawing up Samael's eather and what little he has)

His spells are also cast through his lances which is why his arcaina words are written upon them. The more words he learns the more the words will cover his weapons. He also has trouble naming his attacks....much to Samael's annoyance.

Spell 1: Fast Throwing Spear Attack THING!!!!: Ishmael whips the white spear he has while it boosted by Adra. Transparent black wings also appear on the spear as it leaves his hands. . It moves at such high velocity it can nearly piece through any spell or shield but will lose its speed once it goes through.

Spell 2: DARK POKER!!!: The tips of the black spear and its barbs are charged with pure Nox. The death magic causes death to the eather of the enemy. Slowly eating away at the spells, magical guard and shields the more he thrusts the lance at the enemy.

Spell 3: YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD: Ishmael uses Adra to rapidly increase his fighting speed. while screaming "Ta, ta, ta, ta, ta, ta and finishes with wataa!!!" while his lance tips are charged with nox. Causing an illusion to make it look as if you've sustained no damage.

Spell 4: HOLY SHIT THERE IS A SHADOW COMING OUT OF MY BACK: Samael takes form as a shadow that is capable of physical interactions.

The shadow is immune normal bladed weapons and arrows. It has immense strength and speed but can only move so far away from the host's body (Ishmael).

The shadow can also fire blasts of nox, shape shift into equally sized things and pick up any weapons in wishes.

But once he utters the words. "You're already dead." Your body will explode in cuts and stabs of nox.....

Other: Samael has high defense against mental assaults, Ishmael's wounds heal slighty faster as well thanks and seems slighty stronger and faster. Though his body limits when pushed cause him great pain as does over using the magic he has due him not being powerful enough to use it correctly at times.

STATS

Health: 10

Speed: 5

Power: 5

Magical potential :10

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    JessWrite and Fan7asticMrFox like this.
  11. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

This is going to be epic. :D
    Name: Altair Ahkma-han (pronounced Al-TI-air)

History: Altair was born on the city of Albahai, a prosperous city state founded around an oasis. It is one of the few places in Ven Shara that had not suffered so greatly from the drought. As an oasis in the middle of the desert, refugees and pilgrims flocked to it. Eventually, the strain on the city's water supply became to much, and the leaders of the city put out any that were not natives of Albahai. Needless to say, this caused many to resent the city, and many others to become outwardly hostile toward it.

Altair was not one of those forced out. He was the son of a minor noble, and his family was permitted to stay. He lived his young years in comfort, but after the ouster of the foreigners, he saw the need to defend his home from the ever increasing bandit raids and attacks. So he enlisted in the cities defense corps. His natural skill as a leader and prowess in battle saw him rise through the ranks until he was the sub-commander of the entire city defense, second in command.

During this period of time he married, a wonderful woman named Allelia, and they became parents to a daughter who they named Nathifa.

As the conditions outside Albahai grew worse and worse, the attacks on the city became more and more frequent and intense. Altair and his men were hardened veterans of battle though, and held of the attacks for years. That is, until The Warlord came.

Yazan the Wise, a terrible and might warlord of the wastes had set his sights on Albahai. He was a brilliant military commander; ruthless, cunning and intelligent. He had spent his life in the service of nations and city states, a mercenary. He had amassed an army of ten thousand desert warriors, and roamed the wastes plundering and pillaging.

When they reached Albahai, the city could not stand to such a mighty army, and in two days it had fallen. The marauding army poured in through the gates, killing everyone.

Altair, upon seeing that the city was lost had rushed back to his home. He arrived just ahead of the marauders, and stood outside his door fighting them off for as long as he could before he was finally overwhelmed. He thought that it was the end, that he would die... But then something happened.

The crowd of warriors parted, and Yazan the Wise himself stepped forward to the bloodied and battered Altair.

"You are strong... I respect strength," the hard eyed old man had said. "Tell you what, now that I have this city, there is only one other thing that I need... One thing that would make my new kingdom complete. I have a proposition for you."

Reasons for finding the God speaker: "I will let you and your family live..." he continued. "But only if you will find me the Godspoken. You have demonstrated your strength a prowess," Yazan said, then gestured out to the fifty dead men that lay scattered around, those that had fallen to Altair's blade. "So, find me the Godspoken, and I will spare you and your family. Fail me... and they die," he said, pointing to Altair's wife and child who were watching helplessly though a window.

Then, they bandaged Altair's wounds, gave him a canteen of water, and tossed him out of the city, off on a quest to find the godspoken.

It has been two years since then.

Ability: Holy Charge- Altair's weapons glow brightly with Althea. His speed and attack power increase by 2 for 3 turns, and his range is increased as well.

Equipment: Altair carries a long, elegant Halberd, along with a long sword and a short sword, and a dagger at his belt. He wears Light Armor, a breastplate, pauldrons, greives, all made of a strong bluish metal, that is still surprisingly strong for it's weight. He also has a light shield that straps onto his forearm.

Stats:
    • Health: 10

• Speed: 7

• Power: 8

• Magical potential : 5

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  12. Exzalia

i'lll make the first post sooon ;)

13. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Sweetness! I'm sending you another CS soon, maybe not today, but soon.

14. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Name: Alavina Elevin (17 years old)

Race: Ifrit -> Fairy

Appearance: http://artfiles.alphacoders.com/292/29256.jpg
    Alavina is barely 4 feet tall. She has redish/orange hair that reaches her neck. Her ears are slightly pointed but not nearly as much as an elf’s. Her light-green wings are similar to a luna moth’s wings. A flower tattoo was tattooed into her skin on her 1st birthday. Each year the tattoo is added to, according to the tradition of her tribe.

History: Alavina is the only child of her parents. Her family lives with their tribe in the forest of Triastar; giving their tribe the name “Triastar Fairies.” The forest has begun to die due to lack of water forcing much of the tribe to seek out another place of refuge. Alavina’s family has refused to leave as their ancestors have lived here for the past 200 years.

Four years ago Alavina’s mother was infected with a human sickness and her family was forced to see a human doctor for a cure. The cure worked but it took all their money leaving them with nothing. With the drought worsening and no money to provide for themselves, Alavina’s father sought the aid of the Corrigan family; a human household that was very wealthy and very cruel. In order to provide for his family, Alavina’s father became the Corrigan’s personal fairy slave.

Now, Alavina almost never sees her father. Her mother has become sick with worry and her fairy light is dimming. Unless her family is put back together she is sure her mother will die, her father will remain a slave forever, and she will be alone.

Reasons for finding the God speaker: Alavina desires the reward in order to save her family. Her wish would be that her family line would be taken care of forever.

Ability: Adra and Gaia Eather

Health :7

Power: 6

Magical potential: 13

Spells:

Root Wrap- This spell calls forth roots from underneath the ground. They wrap around the victim’s feet and pull them down till they are stuck in 2 feet of earth.

Wind Whip- A portion of the air is compressed into air whip with which she attacks her enemies. It doesn’t do much damage but it is painful, distracting, and effective in interrupting spells.

Woodland Needles- This is not a spell but rather a weapon. The woodland needles are made from the bark of trees found in the Woodland forest. She can dip these needles in a variety of potions and throw them at her victims. She has 7 which she has to retrieve after every battle.

Equipment: Woodland Throwing Needles and a variety of fairy potions (2 healing, 1 paralysis and 2 sleeping potions which she can dip the needles into, and 3 exploding potions)

She can also fly due to her wings and adra eather.

Super Excited!!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  15. Exzalia

I'm at school right now, but the post is under way, I may still be an hour or two fromactually getting home, have patients though, I am working hard to see it done

16. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

i get 2 hours tonight so you all better be on when i am -and Ex ill be getting Illudes's CS to u after school

17. Exzalia

he my dads visiting me today, talk about bad timeing, hopefully I'm not out too late, but the first post is just about ready, see you guys later!

18. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

bah! finished!

19. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Name: Sylvia de Castro

Appearance: Sylvia is a tall, slim girl with tan skin and light amber eyes. Her sleek black hair falls to her hips, but is tied up into a bun and her head is covered by a light blue head scarf. Sylvia's figure is modestly covered in a tan cloak, with nothing but her face and hands revealed.

History: Far away in the desert lands, there lived a secluded cult of people. Their qualities were nothing less than who Bahamut would want them be. Always thinking of others before themselves, showing love to the widowed, and being a friend in time of need. Respect and peace dwelt among them, although if one took a closer look into their hearts, what lay deep inside was quite the opposite.

Strict teachings were taught and rules set in place. Severe punishments were brought down on the smallest of things. No one could speak against an elder, lest he be whipped seven times. No one could show anger unless it was against another wrongdoing. No one could frown during worship. No one could use magic unless given permission and and no one was to own a weapon in their house. (Just to name a few) Each offense was brought before the leaders and judgment was cast on both young or old. All were expected to act in a similar fashion and upright manner.

In the midst of this cult there lived a small family of high standing, by the name of De Castro. The father and son, worked in the church but who was treasured most dearly were the De Castro twin sisters, Sylvia and Francesca. The sisters had beautiful hearts like their mother and unlike many, were truly genuine.

As the drought grew more severe, the cult leaders believed the sin of the world must have brought it upon them. Daily prayer meetings were held as they cried out to Bahumat for mercy. But no answer was heard and they began to become restless. They knew there had to be a reason for such misfortune.

Many more days passed until one came that tore everything apart. Theo de Castro was found dead in his bed. No blood was seen nor show of a heart attack. He died with a pained look on his face. Sylvia and Francesca were beyond shocked by their father’s death, but Francesca got the worst of it. After the 7 day mourning period, she was a different girl. Insane. Crazy. Ballistic. The leaders thought Francesca to be possessed by a Fallen that had intruded their camp. With no knowledge of healing or how to rid of a Fallen, they shunned the girl, labeling her an outcast.

On the spot, the remaining De Castro family was forced to choose between Francesca or their reputation. Sylvia was first to step forward, for she had hope in her heart. Hope to find the God-Speaker.

Reasons for finding the God-Speaker: To provide healing to her sister, rid of the Fallen, and possess wealth for her family.

Ability: Gaia/Althea

Spells:

Little Light of Mine. While enveloping herself in pure Althea, she can burst harsh, blinding light left and right.

All Other Ground is Sinking Sand. With the power of Gaia, she can cause earthquakes in the sand, making it sink around the enemies’ feet.

To Thee We Bow. Looking into the eyes of any person or creature, she can force them to bow to their knee for a limited time.

Equipment: Keeps a dagger hidden within her belt that she’ll only use when absolutely necessary.

Stats:
    • Health: 10
    • Speed: 5
    • Power: 5
    • Magical potential: 7

20. Exzalia

Okay your chars will be in the city of Pia gathering supplies for the eventual search of the prophet. introduce your character and after a couple posts I'll bring everyone together.

FOR THE EPIC!

21. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

@JessWrite : I love your character already!

22. lixAxil

OST for my post (I still don't know how to put Spoiler tags yet)

23. Exzalia

awesome

24. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

May I reserve a spot? I can't write a template until Saturday because I am trying to finish my submission for a short story.

I must say the combat has intrigued me greatly! Descriptive battles encouraged? Yes please!

25. Exzalia

Foxy you are always welcome, send me a template when you can and we will work you into the story :) welcome to VenShara!