Tales of the Jedi: Return of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Bewitched, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

If you ever get the chance Keits, I would recommend watching star wars (in the original order they were made of course!). Very good watch - Empire Strikes Back is my fave :D

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

ill be sure to try that. i think ill also be studying up on the races you guys pick. i did that before i fully developed Taura -hence the reason i noticed that they usually STINK, so i fixed that bugger right there, otherwise she would get the wrong kind of attention i want for her. lol, also, don't be scared of asking her for something. she tends to try to help any way she can, and is perfectly willing to have someone ride on her back. I think that will come in handy later on in case anyone gets stuck in a canyon or something -i really don't know.

3. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

[MENTION=40233]Keitsumah[/MENTION] Would Taura be willing to let us cut her open and stay inside her stomach to survive a frozen night on Hoth?
    [MENTION=37381]Fan7asticMrFox[/MENTION] I have actually heard that if you don't know much of the series, it is interesting to watch in the order of 4,1,2,5,6,3. It is a weird order, but you can see why that would be cool, right?

4. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

For some reason I am coming up with much darker characters as of late, Norton and Asa aren't exactly what I'd call "good" people.

5. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Good characters are always a nice change. My character is going to probably be the cruelest of the Jedi. Even he is not a bad guy though. Jedi cannot be bad, unless... you are a SPY.

6. Fan7asticMrFox

And I thought they smelt bad on the outside.

Someone once suggested to me that you watch 4,5,2,3,6 because you get a story about luke and then a cliffhanger, then you get a story about anakin and then the finale! They say miss out number one all together because of jar jar and baby ani, but that film has a soft spot in my heart thanks to darth maul.

7. Dras

Dras Active Member

Movie 1 is my favorite :) How can anyone not fall in Love with Qui-Gon?

8. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

A lot of people complain about Episode 1. I did not love it, but it wasn't awful. I am a little bit ashamed, but I love Jar Jar... I wish that they had thought of him for Episodes 4, 5, and 6. Qui-Gon is just plain amazing and how can you not love Darth Maul. Episode 1 even had a cameo appearance of Jabba the Hutt. Honestly, I think that Episode 1 isn't that bad. It is just different.

9. Dras

Dras Active Member

Yeah, looking at Jabba then and the Jabba in number 6 also has a moral to it if you pay attention lol. In the first movie he was powerful, liked if you want to go that far, but as years passed he turned into tyrant that even his own people were afraid of him.

10. Macaberz

I am very much uninformed about star wars, so please do educate me if I make stupid mistakes.

11. Keitsumah

uhh... ^^' maybe curl up around them

12. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Dras and Macaberz, you guys are APPROVED. Join the game at any time!

And Fantasticfox, feel free to submit a character template at any time, we would be glad to have you. May the Force be with you.:)

13. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Also, all this talk about the movies is making me want to watch them all in a row... xD

14. Keitsumah

15. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

We should do a movie marathon live stream!

16. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

^^Snowmantheory, sounds good to me, he he he...

EDIT: Just to be clear, none of us can sense Luke Skywalker with the Force, at all, like he never existed. All ALain Root is asking is whether you feel like hes in hiding or if something sinister is happening.

17. Keitsumah

fixed last post -and so my inexperience shows....

18. Macaberz

I posted :)

I think this guy is going to be my new favorite character, he is definitely different from anything else I have tried before. Anyway, even though I never saw Star wars, I am kind thrilled about this rpg, I have some great expectations ;)

19. Fan7asticMrFox

Went a bit overboard with the backstory. Enjoy!

Name: Sevren

Species: Human

Force abilities:
    1) Mind Trick
    2) Force Pull/Push
    3) Force Crush

Appearance: Sevren looks younger than his age with a strong jaw line, clean shaven face and short brown hair. Accompanying that is a pair of warming hazel eyes and an athletic body. But if one looks closely at Sevren’s innocent appearance they will see physical history of darkness. A series of tribal tattoos are etched all over his scalp (covered by his short hair) and all over his back. Scars litter his body with the most prominent found running down his left eye.

Personality: Considering Sevren’s past he is a calm and level headed individual. His thought process is methodical and there is a maturity about him that reaches beyond his years. But that does not make him a serious man and he always looks to crack wise and poke fun when he can. Yet his tranquil mind can become a raging storm when faced with something he is passionate about, and if unchecked old tendencies will creep into his personality.

Bio: At the height of the Empire’s strength they began to abduct children that displayed power in the force. These girls and boys were taken from ages 3 – 5 to be trained in the ways of the Sith, harbouring their fear, anger and hatred. They were looked at as possible apprentices for Lord Sidious, as he believed Darth Vader would fall in time. The children progressed through to the final trials, where the students were pitted against each other to the death.

Eventually three would-be apprentices emerged, all in their early teens, and given ‘Darth’ titles. Sevren was one of them (‘Sevren’ was the Sith name given to him as a child. He never knew his real one). However with the Empire’s collapse soon after, each of the three went their separate ways, plotting revenge against the new formed jedi.

Years later, two Jedi masters travelled to a robotics factory on Tythe after reports of strange seismic activity in the area. It was there that the two masters, Master Jan’bo and Master Drilik, found the 17 year old Sith lord Darth Sevren creating a robot army. Sith and Jedi clashed, but ultimately the Jedi masters won. The fighting had been heavy and while Jan’bo took pity on the boy as a Jedi should, Master Drilik decided to punish him instead, by carving a deep scar over the fallen warrior’s eye.

The last seven years have been used to rehabilitate Sevren and he has made great strides as a converted Jedi. Many disagree with his inclusion in the order and he is treated by most with a mild neglect, much like a stray dog. Though Sevren has trained in the arts of the force for his entire life, he is a student in the Jedi Order, learning new and passive ways to use his great power.

1 person likes this.
  20. Macaberz

[MENTION=37381]Fan7asticMrFox[/MENTION] Awesome character, as usual. Is Sevren some sort of reincarnation of Seven from Imperium? Or is it just coincidence that their names are alike?

21. Fan7asticMrFox

Actually it's just a happy coincidence - I foresee Sevren to be a much warmer person than Seven. I had reputation given to me for my character sheet, would that be you per chance? If so thank you very much :)

22. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Fox, my character will infuriate you.

23. Fan7asticMrFox

Ah ha, yes, I look forward to it! :D

24. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

I'm active on these forums at the wrong times. Right now, I am just watching three threads and waiting. I think I should find something better to do. What time is it where everyone is?

25. Macaberz

It was very early in the morning for me when you posted this ^.