Tales of the Jedi: Return of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Bewitched, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

huh, learned a new fact about the force by reading ur temp Fox. Fear eh...?

Does anyone happen to know what might happen if both types of force clash? :p

2. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Yes I did. Like I said, nothing you do is ever boring :)
    [MENTION=40233]Keitsumah[/MENTION] I learned a bunch of new facts as well. Learned about The Rule of Two, the Jedi code and trials. Its quite interesting really.

3. Keitsumah

huh. ill be sure to look at that

Edit: just read your last post and if Taura was anything like Pip she would stomp on Asa. Soooo tempted *chains my imagination into place* bah, i will make this work, i will make this work....

4. Macaberz

Yes well I think he will need ro be stomped to change his mind. That or if she catches a few bullets for him. By the bye, he is thinking most of these things so unless Taura can read minds I don't think she'd know exactly how bad his outlook on her really is.

5. Keitsumah

yeah, lol. This is a very interesting char for me cuz she thinks so lowly of herself.
    [MENTION=54064]Bewitched[/MENTION] when can we get them into our first fight?

6. Macaberz

Heh that eager to get your character brutally killed Keit? No worries Asa will save her, as usual :)

J/k just egging you on.

7. Keitsumah

ik, and since this isn't the actual game...

The Tauntaun bull snorted, turning its huge head to glare at the insolent human. Coming fully around with a heavy stomp of its wide hind-paw, the beast only gave a flick of its tail as warning before it charged.

Taura was a blur as she shot past Asa. Then her head collided with the bull's with a sickening crack of bone on bone. Locking horns, the two tauntauns bellowed, shoving at one another and crushing everything around their feet or lashing tails. Taura skidded on the moss-ridden ground for a few feet, but then regained leverage and rose up to her full height to throw the bull backwards.

Snorting, fur spiked up in ragged clumps as a thin line of red made its way down her muzzle, it soon became obvious that Taura was not as small as she seemed. Over nine feet compared to the average Tauntaun's eight, she loomed over the bull, golden eyes blazing as she watched it back away, head lowered in submission.

try beating that without the force or a lousy gun! natural weapons are boss!

8. Macaberz

That still leaves him with a lightsaber which, I've been told, burns. Either way you should post in the game, if I can conjure up raised eyebrows surely Taura can do something to confirm their mutual disapproval of each other?

9. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

I felt like I was getting a little Hitchhiker's Guide on the droid. I was looking to make a post that was a bit longer than it was, so I just went on a tangent.

10. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

Katgur the Brawler Jedi

Name: Katgur

Species: Wookie

Force abilities:
    1) Force Punch
    2) Force Animal Speak
    3) Being a wookie

Appearance: A two and a half meter (8 feet) tall. Heavily scarred with black fur, missing one eye and has an eye patch on the right eye. One of the more thought provoking appearances in the galaxy, Katgur the wookie has a certain intimidation factor upon the simple minded.

Personality: A fairly aloof sentient, he doesn't converse well with other non-Wookies as HE CANNOT SPEAK BASIC. Understand Basic speech and a variety of other languages commonly used in the underworld, but speak them? No. He distrusts large groups and does better conversing with others one on one, or not at all. Respects strength and other warriors, hates diplomats, merchants, or anyone in a type of administration (I.E., anyone who makes money doing work that doesn't actually provide anything). Likes seeing the galaxy, but mostly does it by himself.

Bio: One of the more rare things in the Wookie race, Katgur is a Force Sensitive warrior. Something the rest of his tribe distrusted, he was often punished when using his powers at an early age. Rather than not use them, he developed his powers regardless of his tribe's ire, receiving extensive punishments from tribal leaders. Found on a diplomatic mission by Chewbacca, whom said "Yeah, the Jedi are cool guys, you should meet this Luke guy, scrawny but a strong warrior." And thus Katgur's mission to find Skywalker started. 5 years early. During his travels he developed his powers into talking to animals and force Punching (rather than using a light saber). Drifting around the sides of the force, he believes a true training in the Light side of the force is the wisest choice (Chewbacca suggested that over being a Darth Wookie). Upon hearing of Skywalker's disappearance and the search for him, he has traveled to Coruscant to find the Grandmaster.

OOC:
    I think being a Wookie is a bit OP, so communication is hard (no external voice thing to speak Basic) and I spent a slot on being a Wookie. The other option for balancing him would be to give him one arm (his name would then be Lefty). That would kind of put him on par with a human since he doesn't have a lightsaber. Animal Speaking because it just makes sense, and any other combat abilities would be godmodding. I think. I think a wookie is godmodding to begin with, but I can hope.

11. Keitsumah

That was a challenge Macaberz. I couldn't think of any good reason for Taura to get mad, and Snow just helped me out a ton! lol

12. Macaberz

Good one, but don't think this will stop his Tauntaun...ehr I mean taunting (I really typed that on accident xD)

13. Keitsumah

lol well now you'll know what happened. Very grim i have to say...

14. Macaberz

Well I know, yes. But Asa is a bit...doltish thick headed, at times.

15. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

It's nothing personal Mac, my character is sick of the fighting. We are Jedi, not children.

16. Keitsumah

Aren't we all just acting according to our character's personas? :rolleyes:

either way i am calling for a mind link. Anyone wish to join me?

BEWITCHED!

17. Macaberz

I'll do what I can:

GET OVER HERE! ...Please ;)

18. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

I'm just waiting for Bewitched to aprove or ask for adjustments. When he does I'll pop in.

19. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Fan7asticFox and TexanGhandi, your templates are APPROVED.

The wookie abilities weren't on the list, but I like them and we could use some diversity anyway...

20. Macaberz

Don't get me wrong, but is this your usual pattern of posting? I'd just like to know how regular I should expect you to be able to post. Once again, I don't mean this in an offensive way but if I can know when you'll be posting I won't have to wait around. In fact you got me so excited with this game that I checked...well let's just say, quite often.

So yea, if you could give me an idea of when you will be able to post (roughly), then I can adjust to that. Thanks!

Oh and Alain is awesome :)

21. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Thanks, and I think I'll be posting a couple times every other day. If I go missing two days in a row, it's probably bc of a school project, but otherwise I'll be here.

I have to confess something, though, I have been practicing with my band a lot lately. Erik is in my band actually, he is the one who requested this site to me. I don't know his online user name though. :/

22. Dras

Dras Active Member

Sometimes I aught to read the discussion board before I post lol. At least we are on the same mindwave lol.

23. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Sweet, I have posted!

24. Macaberz

It's [MENTION=40485]Erik-the-Enchanter![/MENTION] I think

25. Bewitched

Bewitched Banned

Just put up a post. I think you'll like it Macaberz. ;)