Tales of the Twin Tails Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Keitsumah, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

just reminding you that moves are determined by dice guys -try to hit someone, don't successfully do it until i give you the get-go. :D

oh, and i was hit by inspiration last night. you are going to see the utter genius of my creative mind now once @Cailinfios posts.

EDIT: oh wait, lol this is what happens when i read the discussion thread before the actual rp thread. nice posts guys! and i think ill let you all discuss things a bit before i throw this oen at you.

@Razzles : you see a huge, dark shape coming from the horizon. It's shape is unidentifiable as of yet, but you can see small lights and taste the tang of magic. Creatures are running away from it. (trying to get you back to the group lol)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  2. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

well crap I never even relised this was up <.<

making a cs sheet!

3. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

FAIL!!!!!

Keitsumah likes this.
  4. Exzalia

god i have so many cretures i've made up, i don't know who to choose.

maybe i should be a windseer?

Love to Write likes this.
  5. Keitsumah

LOL :D Wow that..... Just lol

6. Exzalia

I know I mean I have seen the title but I just never clued in that that was your game :p

WHY U NO TELL ME?

7. Keitsumah

*cant stop giggling* dw just finish run char and post -everyone will be in a new place very soon so we need to all get in the same place, otherwise getting them all together will be very tricky.

Oh, and has anyone noticed yet that I am not playing as any one char? Got that from @Steerpike

This will be a challenge but I think I can pull it off

8. Exzalia

so i need to get to the woods asap essentially?

9. Keitsumah

Lol, yes. You can have your creature start out in the crowd.

Or you can have that "I'm late I'm late I'm late" scenario lol

10. Exzalia

I'm torn between two creature concepts :p damn...

11. Love to Write

Want us to vote?

12. Exzalia

perphaps let me finish the sheets

13. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

@Keitsumah Tanith has a little something to do before you move us. I was tryibg to decide if I would go with an arrogant dragon or a noble one. Since there is already a bunch of shady characters, I'll go with the latter.

14. Exzalia

freeze!

that's...almost my idea...almost

lets compare sheets as to not make characters too similiar

15. Keitsumah

haha wat Ex r u goin with a dragon too? :D

16. Exzalia

not exsactly

he is dragonish...in the sense he is a large repltile, but he is not a dragon

I was more refering to his personality

17. BrandonrockstheAM

BrandonrockstheAM Active Member

I hope you guys like what I'm making Leal out to be. He's a murderous, egotistic, intelligent snake, in every sense of the word. He tries to justify his want for killing anything that offends him by exaggerating the most petty things. Probably one of the most dangerous creatures present at the moment. I don't know if I'm going to have him stay that way the entire roleplay, or if he'll become worse or better. I'm guessing he'll change at least slightly.

Macaberz likes this.
  18. Love to Write

Character change is always good and always encouraged. Personally...I'd like to see him get better but it does depend on the circumstances.

19. Exzalia

i finished the sheet but keit isn't here

sadface

20. Exzalia

[​IMG]

OHHHHHHH

YAAAAAAAA

GG twin tails

21. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Gatling guns? Really? :rolleyes:

22. Exzalia

and sun glasses.

don't forgett the sun glasses

[​IMG]

23. Keitsumah

lol - and @BrandonrockstheAM i am very curious as to how Leal will end up beign changed (if) at the end of this rp. He will certainly be forced to do many things that he may not like (just like many of the other characters!), but if he wants to live...

well, let's just say the first team-work scenario will be coming soon.

24. Exzalia

Garlem,
    father to the fatherless
    Name: Garlem

Species: Rackdonia
    Class:
    (heavy)
    Stats: (Large (aka: Heavy class):
    • Health: 20
    • Speed: 10
    • Strength: 20
    • Defense: 15
    • Attribute: 5
    )
    Appearance: Roughly the size of an elephant with a tail that increases his length to that of a school bus Garlem is a large beast that looks like a mix between , a lion, and a armoured dinosaur. His head like the rest of his body is Armour plated fused together to give the top part of his head, above the lower jaws a sleek helmet like appearance. two sharp yellow eye's peer out of blackened hoes in his reinforced head.

The theme of Armour continues down his neck and back ending at his tail. Neatly organized large over lapping scales that go down to his shoulders and end half way down his flank the Armour is light weight but strong and sleek and red. From there black leathery skin wraps around powerful muscles and bone giving him a robust appearance. He walks on all fours his chest large and powerful slowly tapering into his waits making him for all his bulk sleek like a lioness. His leg's have a few armored scales running down the outside coming from his shoulder but they are smaller and lighter, his legs end in talons that compliment the two sabers sticking out of his upper jaws. And to top it all the his tail ends in stiffened scales that stick up in a row of four, strong and sharp enough to slash and puncture.

How ever, his visage intimidating though it is also bares the scars of countless battles. Claw marks, old bite wounds, his gleaming scales are worn some of them chipped. For all his ferocity one can clearly see the passage of time has taken its toll on the old beast.

Personality / history: He looks like a monstrous beast, and in a sense he is, but that doesn't mean he can't act civilized. Garlem is in fact a very civilized person as far as apex predators go. His kind can live to 900 he is 700 so past his prime and in his long life he has learned much and wiles away his time thinking pondering wondering. Contrary to his looks he enjoys peaceful slow days to violent fighting, he is also very wise and can be surprisingly gentle..when hes not hungry. He can be a bit proud at times, but also very honorable he lives his life by the code of nature, kill to eat or to defend ones self and he has never broken it.

His history is too long to retell in any detail, a mishmash of events too aged for human memory. Like his ancestors he was born in a clutch of eggs out of five him and two sisters survived to adolescence, they went their separate ways and he never saw them again, he spent his youth as all males do, chasing females admiring older males, learning to hunt and fight. In his prime like his ancestors he battled rival males, sired many clutches, ate when he could, a simple life of an apex predator, all was as it should be in nature.

And then he encountered Tirac the human child.

His relationship with humans varied from time to time, age to age, he treated them like he treated any other creature, with respect, eating them only when he was hungry. They never seemed to understand this mode of thinking he noted after being pursued for many years by angry villagers after he swallowed their fat baker. Despite this he bares no hatred for them. In his words "Of cource prey would hate predator, and if one day they kill me it will simply be another event in the circle of life."

Tellingly there were times in his past he actually worked with humans to achieve a common goal, in their countless wars, and battles he has charged along side some who could speak to him and of cource offer adicuate payment, hunting rights in their lands or food and such. A testament to his thinking. To him it isn't enemies and foes, just beings trying to survive. Humans for all their folly are no different and no less then him.

Such thinking showed most when one day he found a human hatchling abandoned and alone, he was getting old then and perhaps out of curiosity, knowledge that his time was almost up, and some vague sense of compassion he took it in and named her Tirac. He grew to treat her with time the same way he treated one of his own hatchlings. In time she became a mature human female. As was custom in his kind, at maturity parent and chick go their separate ways. It is the way of nature, she however for some reason he could not fathom never understood this. She followed him well after they were to separate for weeks, even as he snapped and hissed at her, she just kept following, for all his wisdom he figured he would never understand humans. One night he left her to fend for her self takeing off while she slept. Cruel? not to him, she was old enough to look after her self, what kind of creature stays with their parents beyond that? Silly humans, and so he left her and never looked back.

he didn't need to, two days later he awoke to her sleeping peacfully on his head, only killing her would make her stop, but that would be a waste of years of energy and, Rackdonians don't kill their young, even if they were soft pale and squishy so...grudgingly, he resigned him self to his fate, and she has followed him forever since.

Attribute: (Number of Abilities is determined by class and the points your Attribute has! Heavy gets one attribute, medium gets 2, small gets 3 to begin with.)
    -Ability 1: armored frame
    when ever a blow hits anywhere above the middle of his flanks the damage it reduced by half, his Armour also protects him from fire ice poison and other such attacks, needless to say this doesn't apply to anywhere he has no Armour like his legs or belly.

Love to Write and Macaberz like this.
  25. Exzalia

Tiracs cs sheet coming later I got class!