Tales of VenShara

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Exzalia, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

"Fortunately for you stranger you are among many heathens, and one very laid back priest. had the common folk heard your blasphemy you would have wished to have died sooner."

She sat beside him, showing him a friendly smile. "As to why you are here, you were rescued by that girl over there, and cared for by Jakem high priest of Bahamuts temple and an old woman whose name escapes me. And then of course my self, I am Hessa daughter of Jakem, a soldier of the king, and of Bahamuts temple." She gave a short bow. "And you are?"

"

2. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

The priest had his daughter tend to the dehydrated man before returning his attention to Tsubael. "Well firstly, what are you?" he said after studying her for a moment. "And where are you from? Why are you here?"

He was taking an inordinate amount of interest in her. She found this quite strange. There were nearly two hundred automatons in Azi Khaliya, before the cataclysm. They were everything from housemaids, to guards, to scientific tools, to common laborers. They existed to serve their masters and there was nothing 'interesting' about any of them. Tsubael didn't find herself any more interesting than the lamp or the furniture.

"This one is archival unit #12, designation 'Tsubael,' an artificial construct aggregated for the singular purpose of maintaining the northwestern wing of the Azi Khaliya Library of state records, and levels three through ten of the library's rare texts collection," she said. "However, this unit's jurisdiction has expanded to include the entirety of the library, on account of this unit being the only known functioning unit in existence."

She paused before continuing:

"This unit was assembled at 336 Obsidian Avenue, East Azi Khaliya, in the state-run workshop of Xair Ilmarr, master engineer and enchanter, on the third day of Haleel, 1356 of the Latter Days," Tsubael said. "Due to discrepancies between the 'inari calendar' and the standardized VenSharran 'imperial calendar,' this one is incapable of interpreting what these dates mean in 'your time.' To answer your final query, this one is here because she is a historian… and this one does not like discrepancies."

3. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

As to why you are here, you were rescued by that girl over there, and cared for by Jakem high priest of Bahamuts temple and an old woman whose name escapes me. And then of course my self, I am Hessa daughter of Jakem, a soldier of the king, and of Bahamuts temple.

Asrar chuckled, then rested her chin on her walking stick, her eyes never leaving Altair. She appeared tired, not the of old age but of the silent spell she had casted on Altair. Pulling people from the abyss of death was no easy task, not even for her. "You are here because of the girl who carried you here, and Jakem's herbs, and some magic of my own. Rest now, and keep your questions inside. They can wait."

Ra'if wasn't even given the chance to reply to Hessa's single-worded accusation. Yes he was there, she was there, whatever problem Hessa was seeing in that, it eluded him. Mind you don't cut yourself, girl, he thought to himself. He turned back to face the crying girl again, "are you alright?" He asled, then realized how silly the question was.

4. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Illudes couldn't take it anymore -he'd been petrified with fear the moment he'd entered the temple, but now he suddenly seemed to regain some semblance of movement.

And he was fast.

The ground was torn up around his feet as he moved -spliced by huge, black claws that were fleetingly glimpsed before the illusion covered him again. Ending up crouched behind the girl -the only person who didn't seem intimidating to him despite the fact that his face turned bright red every time he looked at her face (apparently he preferred humans) he finally couldn't keep up the illusion anymore and dropped it, revealing his true form.

Huge, claws hands and a scrawny body were trembling, his dark eyes wide with fear. "I- I'm not a chicken. I k-know not what I am, but poultry does not have claws that can splice metal into mincemeat!" he stammered.

5. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

After a while I returned to the temple with a pack slung around my back, I had spent most of my savings, I was down to a hundred scales, but I had stocked up on water, food, got a tent, a new pack, and managed to get a few books to read when we settled down to camp at night, so I wasn't too upset to have spent all of it, it was for a journey to find the God Speaker, I walked inside and then saw the man from the desert. "Ah, it's you, I'm glad that the guards found you and brought you here safely. I-I couldn't drag you into town, so I cast a healing spell on you and ran to get help, I'm glad nothing bad happened while the guards weren't there." I said smiling, feeling a bit awkward about admitting to everyone that I hadn't even been able to drag someone to a town so close by.

6. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Zafara, eh? Maybe I should stick around after all, Shae thought to herself. The bounties waiting for her in the Tristar forest were the norm; a few rag tag criminals and a rapist to ‘acquire’. But a Sphinx!? This was the type of challenge all Death Walkers dreamt of, a chance to pursuit their own demise against one of the most dangerous foes in all of Exzalia. If this was to be her time to meet Necro, then it would be one of the greatest ways to go.

She pondered it for a moment, her fingers dancing in the pool waters toying with the koi carp. The thought of searching for a false deity made her nauseous, but the chance to combat the very best was too tempting to avoid. Plus the money was good.

The keeper was finished with her work and left, leaving Shae to gaze at her wounded face in the water’s reflection. The cut on her cheek looked like a red tea leaf and she winced with every change in her facial expression. The split on her lip was raw, but minor. She quickly pulled up her dark green face mask, the fabric coming to the bridge of her nose and hiding her wounds. Flicking her mud leather hood back on, she watched the rest with narrow eyes and listened to their conversations from afar.

Which of you will be the coward, and which of you will be the fool? Who’s the one to rise a hero, and who will betray us all?” She whispered.

JessWrite likes this.
  7. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Altair

"And you are?"

"I am Altair Ahkma-Han, of the city of Albahai," he said. "Thank you for helping me, Hessa."

"Ah, it's you, I'm glad that the guards found you and brought you here safely. I-I couldn't drag you into town, so I cast a healing spell on you and ran to get help, I'm glad nothing bad happened while the guards weren't there."

Altair turned to look at the man who had spoke. He couldn't remember him healing him, but he knew that when he collapsed he should have died.

"Thank you my friend," Altair said bowing. "I owe you a great debt... One which I shall repay. And who was it that carried me here?" he asked, looking around the room.

8. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Sylvia flinched as someone tapped her shoulder, pulling her out of thought. Lifting her eyes filled with tears, she came face-to-face with another young man.

He muttered questions before turning away, looking towards another. But soon enough, his attention was back to her. "Are you alright?" he asked again, his voice soft and gentle. Sylvia brushed away more tears as she studied his concerned expression. The fact that he actually cared for her well being showed true character. Indeed there were still good people in VenShara.

Sylvia took a struggled breath. "I...I...do not know," she whispered, hugging her arms close. "It doesn't make sense, the voice; the thoughts."

At that moment, she heard something behind her."I- I'm not a chicken. I k-know not what I am, but poultry does not have claws that can splice metal into mincemeat!" Sylvia's eyes followed the sound to find the strangest creature, its scrawny body shaking uncontrollably.

Sylvia squealed and took a startled step backwards, bumping straight into the concerned man.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  9. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

"I owe you a great debt... One which I shall repay. And who was it that carried me here?" he asked, looking around the room.

"I believe the two guards dragged you in, but they went back to their post. I'm not sure who they were." Shae piped up from behind them. He didn't need to know the truth, and she didn't really want to say it. There was no space for attention seekers. She kept her pew at the side of the marble pool, continuing to observe.

10. mmarage

"Thank you my friend," Altair said bowing. "I owe you a great debt... One which I shall repay. And who was it that carried me here?" He asked looking around the room.

"I believe the two guards dragged you in, but they went back to their post. I'm not sure who they were." Shae piped up from behind them.

"Ah, it's good that the guards got you here safely." I said smiling, not knowing how much trouble that I had actually accidentally caused by sending them to get him into the hub. "Also it was no big deal, though if you're coming along on our journey, having someone watching my back'll come in handy~" I said.

11. Macaberz

"It doesn't make sense, the voice; the thoughts."

There was much truth to her words as they didn't make much sense to Ra'if either. He wasn't given the chance to display his confusion however. With a squeal the girl stumbled straight into him, nearly tipping him over as well. Catching the startled girl with his hand, he regained his balance.

Something white, almost mishapen, and furry had appeared -apparently- out of thin air. In his ever rising confusion, Ra'if neglected to let go of the girl and simply gawked at the creature.

After several excruciating seconds he let go of the girl, took a step backwards, drew his sword and approached the strange creature from the side, ready to gut it if it made any unexpected move.

"Who are you? What are you? What are you doing here? Speak!"

JessWrite likes this.
  12. Exzalia

"You can thank whoever you are in debt to later stranger. For now we have more pressing concerns. You say you are looking for a God speaker, we too are looking for him, we know how to find him. If you fancy putting your life in danger you may join us at the city gates in about an hour and a half.”

Hessa got to her feet. She walked towards the others as they continued their tamed circus act. Now what looked like a little red demon was in there mists, she might have attacked it on a more normal day, but considering the queer beings in her company at the moment, she thought it a tad hypocritical to do so.

“All right, enough chatter get ready everyone, you know where to go, and don’t be late, we’ll leave whether your there or not!”

She then glared at the boy she met earlier. “And you! Put away the blade, only an idiot would think that thing a threat.

……..

The appointed time came, all of them, even the chicken was there still a prisoner to the other man apparently. The sun was high and most stayed under the cool shade of the Gate. The gate was large and made of whitened stone and gold, it faces Venshara’s endless sea, a sea of sand broken only by strange un worldly formations in the distance. A series of large spikes stuck upward, up close the must have been mountain sized, and yet where far too narrow to be so. Sand followed and then a mountain range and a real one, but one made entirely of sand, and beside that what appeared to be a city, or the remains of one. And yet more strange objects seemed to unveil them self’s in the wild wastes of Venshara, each teasing them, inviting them to come and unlock their secrets.

Beside the Gate the breathing of several Balu, they were of the two legged kind with long necks and bulging eyes and long tales attached to white scaly bodies. They rasped and snapped at each other. When everyone had arrived Hessa pointed to the Balu.

“I assume all of you can ride a Ingrid Balu? There snappy but harmless, and by far the fastest way across the desert. They also lay eggs often which is good. If you cannot ride one then partner up with someone who can.”

Hessa hopped onto one of them as did Jakem. They rode off the first few steps, and then looked back at everyone else. “We have 20 people; their lives are on our shoulders.” Jakem said softly.

“We told them the risks, anyone who dies will have brought it upon them self’s.” Hessa said coldly.

“When did you get so harsh?” Jakem said frowning.

“When the suffering of my people was ignored by Bahamut, I swear this God speaker will explain him to me. I wish to hear his defense, and judge if he is really God.”

“I may be a lean priest, but even I cannot abide by what you just said, who are we to judge the actions of Bahamut?” Jakem scolded.

Hessa faced her father; she put her hand in front of her face and bowed a little. “Forgive me high priest Jakem, that was out of line.”

Jakem sighed while Hessa rode off, shaking his head he muttered. “You don’t mean that.”

JessWrite likes this.
  13. Keitsumah

The moment the boy drew his blade Illudes sprang away, momentarily revealing that while on his hind-legs, he was over six feet tall. Panic crossed his face and he stammered, "I -I don't mean harm-" his image flicked between a feral lizard, a tall girl, and then to the boy Sylvia had seen before he backed up into a wall and yelped before abruptly curling up into a ball of white feathers. For such a gangly creature, he could make himself look quite small.

"I got dragged here by that man after I accidentally slashed his shin-guards." he stated in a rush, his large, dark eyes focused on the blade. "I don't know what I am -only that I have feathers and claws that have gotten me into more trouble than they're worth. And-" he brought his long, feather-tufted tail in front of his head before he was abruptly covered by the mirage of the boy again. "-I do not do well around people. Ugh why did I leave the desert!?" he whined, covering his face with his hands.

Oddly enough, Illudes had found himself following the girl around untilt he next day -unsure what to do with himself. He kept his distance, and whenever she looked his way made an utter fool of himself by hiding whenever possible. Otherwise, he just turned invisible.

Finally, he got up the urge to talk to her again.

"Umm . . . thanks for trying to help me the other day." he mumbled, but his body language spoke of begin perfectly willing to spring away at the first hint of aggression.

But when offered one of the strange creatures to rise, he shook his head and backed off warily. "I-I can run." he stammered, dropping to four legs.

JessWrite likes this.
  14. Macaberz

“And you! Put away the blade, only an idiot would think that thing a threat."

Ra'if chuckled, "thanks sweetheart." The creature began to stammer some incoherent tale about itself. Apparently it didn't even know itself what it was, by the time it was done talking Ra'if had sheathed his blade and offered his hand to the giant, clawed chicken.

Asrar reprimanded Ra'if for his cockiness with one, icy glare to which Ra'if replied in kind. In the one and a half hour that had been given to them, he sold the donkey to an old couple who were looking after a little kid. They didn't have much money so Ra'if ended up practically giving the animal away. From the money he'd just earned, combined with the small fortune he and Asrar had left, he bought two camels, a tent, several sacks, bottles and flasks of water, many vegetables and fruits and some other useful pieces of equipment like rope and a pocketknife.

Only when he arrived at the gate did he see that transport was already provided for, but he refused to go back and leave the camels behind. Though they were slower than the Ingrid Bula's, they did last much longer without a sip of water and they were well suited to carry all kinds of packages.

"I still have a spot free on the camel," Ra'if offered to the ragtag group of randoms. "As long as you're not too heavy," he added.

15. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

The crowd dispersed and the high priest departed without a response to her statement. For a moment, Tsubael was disappointed, but after reconsidering the data, she decided this was a good thing. She'd calculated a 67% chance that he would mark her as an abomination against their God, Bahamut, and sic the guards on her. Being allowed to remain functional and join their expedition was a favorable outcome.

Tsubael collected her book and her sack of supplies. She needed water for the journey and wanted to buy more ink. She carried a small fortune in inari gold, 'borrowed' from the treasury. The shopkeepers sometimes looked at her money strangely, but gold was gold. Within a half hour, Tsubael had everything she needed and was at the city gates, earlier than the others. She stood in the shadow of the city's wall for an hour and waited.

Once the group arrived, they were offered Balu. After some quick calculations, Tsubael took the second largest one. (The ferral probably weighed more than her, so she figured he would need the strongest balu.) She didn't know how to ride one, but had read books and absorbed information quickly. While Tsubael fastened her pack to the beast, she watched Jakem and Hessa mount. Within a minute, she knew enough to do the same.

Tsubael mounted her balu and gripped the hardened leather reins. The creature took her weight well, though riding a lizard while wearing a ball gown was a little… odd. She trotted around in a tight circle, to get a feel for it.

"Umm . . . thanks for trying to help me the other day," she heard the avian creature, now disguised as a boy, say. "I-I can run," he stammered as he dropped to all fours.

"Caution: current ground temperature is approximately 23% above boiling point," Tsubael said. "Quadrupedal travel may cause discomfort up to and including heat exhaustion, excessive fluid loss, and sun stroke. Elevated travel is strongly advised."

In other words, the sand was pretty darn hot and they had a long way to go. Tsubael had no idea what roast chicken tasted like and no interest in finding out.

16. Keitsumah

"Caution: current ground temperature is approximately 23% above boiling point," Tsubael said. "Quadrupedal travel may cause discomfort up to and including heat exhaustion, excessive fluid loss, and sun stroke. Elevated travel is strongly advised."

Illudes gawked at the female, but didn't question her. Still, that brought the problem up that he didn't exactly know anyone, and he was also concerned that he might accidentally injure one of the creatures they were riding upon if he got spooked.

17. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

"You can thank whoever you are in debt to later stranger. For now we have more pressing concerns. You say you are looking for a God speaker, we too are looking for him, we know how to find him. If you fancy putting your life in danger you may join us at the city gates in about an hour and a half.”

The thought of going out into the desert again was literally painful to him, the burns on his face and hands, and the memory of the gripping thirst galled at him.

But, he had a lead on the Godspeaker, and that was something that he could not afford to pass up.

"Very well... I will go with you," he said. He spent the next hour stocking up on supplies, and water. He also visited a healer, and spent what money he had left to have him perform a spell of restoration. By the time he reached the gates, he was feeling himself again, strong and ready.

18. mmarage

I made sure that I had everything before I went to the gate, I tended to be efficient and organized, but still it was best to make sure that I had everything that I needed, I waited for the next hour and a half at the gate, reading through one of the new books that I had bought, just for an occasion such as this.

When everyone arrived I got up and looked at the Balu, I had never ridden one before, there hadn't ever been a need for me to go travelling to another hub before then. I felt like I should go with the man that I had healed earlier, he was the only person that I kind of knew among all of the people there, I walked up to him. "Excuse me, sir, may I ride with you? I've never ridden a Balu before." I said.

19. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

After regaining her composure, Sylvia had exited the temple and decided to follow the crowd that she would be joining. On her way, she popped into another market stall and bought a pomegranate for five scales, a much reasonable price in her opinion. She slipped the fruit into a satchel she had bought for ten scales and continued, finally reaching the city gate at the appointed time. All the while she had felt as if something or someone was watching her; following her. A shiver went through her as she thought again of the voice inside her head...had that been real?

"Umm . . . thanks for trying to help me the other day." Sylvia looked behind her shoulder, but whoever had spoken, had already fled. How very odd.

Sylvia turned her attention towards the group who were mounting strange creatures. She watched in awe as they began to ride high above the sand, giving the appearance of nobles. Yet, when she noticed that she must also mount one of the creatures, alone, unease settled into her heart.

"I still have a spot free on the camel," a man offered to the ragtag group of randoms. "As long as you're not too heavy," he added.

Sylvia stared up at him, the exact man who had been concerned for her earlier. Walking over to him, Sylvia sent a small smile his way. "I would like to accept the offer thou hath given."

20. Macaberz

"I would like to accept the offer thou hath given."

Ra'if nodded, made room for the girl and helped her on the camel's back. "Welcome aboard," he said, "take a good seat because I suspect we have a long ride ahead of us." He silently wondered why the girl was talking in such a lyrical way, but didn't bother to ask. "By the bye, my name is Ra'if," he said, turning around in his saddle to offer his guest his hand. "Accompanying the old lady over there," he nudged towards Asrar, who was sitting atop a thin layer of sacks, bundles and rolls of cloth, her camel scraping it's feet impatiently in the sand. "Venting sponge for her," he motioned towards Hessa, "and Hakim warrior."

"Still in training," Asrar added. Ra'if averted his grandmother's stern gaze but eventually submitted, "technically, yes. But I know how to handle myself in combat." He smiled at the girl, "sorry, I don't mean to brag."

21. Exzalia

The first steps of were taken they were on their way, to the God speaker, or perhaps to the the jaws of an angry sphinx. The Vensharian sand was bleached white which did little to help with the punishing heat from above, it reflected the light and heat back at them making it feel as if they where baking from above and below. The balu’s hard scales and reptilian skin seemed to make them immune to the heat. Their human riders were not so lucky, 5 miles out from Pia, the endless sun and boundless sand was getting to some of them. Hessa groaned in discomfort. “Enough of this, this armor has got to go.” She took of her metal breast plate and greaves revealing a white thin cloth that covered the rest of her upper body. As with everything it was soaked with sweat. “Ahh much better, also if I catch any man staring at me I’ll cut off his claim to fame right here and now!” At that several men in the back suddenly started looking at the sky, one even whistled.

Jakem did the same eventually although he didn’t have to worry about people staring at him, such was VenShara’s punishing sun.

“You know they say Venshara actually has ten suns, the big one is surrounded by 9 little ones you can’t see, but are amplifying the heat. They are divines actually; they rise with the sun, and stare down on all VenShara judging the actions of every man woman and child, before sleeping for the night. They then report it to Bahamut” Jakem eventually began to lecture on and on, spouting random facts about Venshara’s ecosystem and religious beliefs, and culture. Aside from him no one talked much, it was too hot for that.

……

7 miles in, and their first stop loomed ahead, the large spikes that were visible from before could be seen this time much closer, they where large, very large each one as tall a small mountain, but they were also thin, very thin, and many had snapped and fallen over . “30, I count 30, what are they Jakem?” Hessa asked, her attire now reduced to a strap of clothing covering her waist and chest.

“Ribs.”

“ribs?”

“yes, you’ll see soon enough.” After a few more strides they came upon an unsettling sight, a skull, a very large skull bigger then even Bahamuts temple lay barely attached to the large spires, this was no mountain range, this was the remains of a creature.

“What is it?”

“We belive it to be some sort of ancient fish, a very large fish, there was a time when Venshara was lush wet and green you know. In fact ven shara means glimpse of life. Come we will rest here.”

Picking up the pace, the group traveled around the ribs of the long dead creature and made their way to it’s mouth. Inside dim lights glowed.

“A hub, inside the skull of a fish, well it provides shade so I’m not complaining.” Hessa said trotting ahead.

Inside the skull was a small inn, seats, a bar, several Balu chained to a post, swords weapons and items scattered around the cave. It was cozy for being inside a fish. They eye’s of the creature had long disappeared along with the rest of its flesh leaving clean bone, light shone through it’s empty sockets giving light to another wise dark place, sand had invaded it’s mouth and worn his sharp teeth.

“hail travelers!” a man with a gruff appearance came out of the small inn, heavy set with a dirty bearded, he had a strong grip and shook the hands of Jakem vigorously.

“Adventurers are ya? Looking for the God speaker I bet, funny you would come down here, didn’t the lightning flash to the south?”

“We have our reasons.” Hessa responded flatly.

“Of course pardon my rudeness madam, I am Gon, I run this inn, we have some rooms for you ya, but there is another group inside, hope you don’t mind.”

Hessa and Jakem looked at each other, “Rival group, well as long as they don’t know our plan we should get along, sure we’ll lodge for a bit.”

The inn was a little musty, but cozy and most importantly cool. It was also very large with tainted windows and a spacious living area, as Gon had said, another group of hunters were already here, not much to look at most of them, sell swords and the like sitting around chatting. But there was one who caught Hessa’s eye, her wore a long cape, and hooded himself. Each time one of their own came in he eye’d them carefully, studying them. Hessa said nothing, but noted to keep an eye on him.

22. Keitsumah

Illudes was careful to disguise himself once again just before he'd entered the inn -a competing group? Well, he was a bit too timid to bother trying to look normal, so maybe he'd overkilled the effect by disguising himself as a large feral crocodile so that they didn't know what he really was. But then, he could only make himself look like things that he'd seen before -so it was always entirely realistic.

Swallowing, he gritted his teeth and strode inside, thick tail scraping over the floor, firelight catching his dark green scales. A broadsword clanked against his shoulder, and he stood around seven feet in height. Still, his eyes were the same -a deep, all-consuming black.

He paused the moment the cloaked man's eyes landed on him, and just managed to hide his fear with a fake growl of annoyance before heading in the direction of Sylvia and the other man who had ridden with her.

"It's just me." he said, his voice a deep, gutteral rumble that was unrecognizable from his real voice. Sitting on a chair next to them, he started to ease into the act of being a feral crocodile and eyed the other group. He could probably beat most of them when it came to a fight -a man was useless with his sword cut in half. But the cloaked one had him worrying.

"What do you think of him?" he whispered, avoiding looking at the strange but hoping the would understand who he was talking about.

23. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

But seriously…. I wonder where did they all went to. Thought Kyra inside its room while grabbing a fine sheath with a silver and gold blade inside of it…. It was called the Golden Reverie, a blade of a very eccentric crafting. It pulled the blade that shone under the sunlight that filtered through the window of its room.

Kyra adopted a battle stance that it unconsciously knew and swinged the blade a bit of times, after that it put it inside the sheath while mumbling to itself… “Yeah…it works finely..”

A little after, it filled a bag with all the necessary stuff. After being unable to do a fine calc of the cost of everything it was taking, it decided to just let half of its money on the safe below the counter.

Then the young left the store and headed to the gates thinking on the way…. “I wonder if Mister Adel were to be here would had he tried to stop me?, or would had he encouraged me?.... I would had love to say ‘till later or farewell….sigh… well I wrote him a letter, he’ll understand….”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good amounts of hours later….

Kyra was resting against a wall. The party had reached a very unique inn that was inside a giant skull. It unconsciously knew how to ride animals so the Balu weren’t any problem to it; The young’s physic was well built so the journey wasn’t a problem neither… Yet the heat was something its body wasn’t used to, as thus it was very tired.

Kyra listened to the conversation between people without giving to many importance to it, the young was immersed in deep thought, all related to what could be its own past, it grabbed firmly the sheath of the blade and then remember… Right I was supposed to show Golden Reverie to the lady..

Lazily Kyra separated its body from the wall and walked toward Hessa, it removed the sheath and blade from its waist and showed it to Hessa.

“Uuum, Hessa wasn’t it?... I decided to go on the journey; here is Golden Reverie as you asked…. So can you identify its origin?” asked the young a big dubious of how useful could this be for.

”An amnesiac warrior of unknown origin shows a blade of eccentric crafting…. If the lady reveals me that she doesn’t have idea of its origins…… then this would become quite the cliché…”

24. Exzalia

Hessa took it, looking it over, then she did something peculiar, she pumped eather into it! it was a gentle eather, a mix of Charon and Gaia, it gently caressed the blade flowing over it like water. After a moment she frowned.

"All I can say is that the eather with in this blade feels...different almost foreign." She scratched her head. "I'm sorry I never seen a thing like that in my life, I can say only this, it is not VenSharan." She studied Kyra intently. Suddenly this person became very very interesting. What was he er she?

The man in the corner was still starring at them, no he was practically studying them now, Hessa frowned. "You want something?" she demanded.

He didn't reply, he just turned his head.

25. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

"Foreign huh?..." mumbled Kyra looking at the blade...
    Knew it, this became quite the cliche..

"I see..." said Kyra with a face that reflected disappointment.
    "So the God Speaker remains as the only option.... I'll guess I'll stick with you a bit more. Honestly I was planning to come back if you had given me a satisfactory answer... hehheheh"