1. SeaSaltEyes

SeaSaltEyes New Member

Hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SeaSaltEyes, May 1, 2015.

I'm just looking for a place to connect with other writers. I write for myself mainly--getting published feels like one of those far away dreams I fantasize about when I'm alone and supposed to be doing something else. I've recently started working on a YA novel and studying more forms of poetry. I'm hoping I can find some people to bounce ideas off of and get/give general advice. (As in, what was your general impression of this scene as opposed to please read this paragraph and correct every single spelling/grammar/sentence structure error.) I'm interested in expanding my knowledge of genres and I'm also open to suggestions about anything I can do to improve my writing!

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Welcome fellow YA writer. :D You've come to the right forum.

3. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Welcome, SeaSaltEyes!

You've definitely come to the right place. Whatever kind of feedback you want, you'll get tons of it, I'm sure. :)

Firstly, though, take a read through our New Member Guide to get started with the rules and such.

Enjoy!

4. TheWingedFox

TheWingedFox Banned

Welcome. I'm sure you will find this forum a useful sounding board for ideas. I know I have. :)

5. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.